Brute's Book

WHOOPS! ! not wonky wt’s–> i have a bad keyboard :{ not 139-- i mean 130 ! ! ! ! if i reped with ! one39 I’d be adding some of MiM’s exclamation points! !

…oh man…I would love to post some vids. I just am not doing anything remotely impressive lately :frowning: i bring my camera every day in hopes of a triumph but its been lackluster lately :{

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
WHOOPS! ! not wonky wt’s–> i have a bad keyboard :{ not 139-- i mean 130 ! ! ! ! if i reped with ! one39 I’d be adding some of MiM’s exclamation points! !

…oh man…I would love to post some vids. I just am not doing anything remotely impressive lately :frowning: i bring my camera every day in hopes of a triumph but its been lackluster lately :{[/quote]

I like your videos just to see the pure enjoyment you seem to get out of what you’re doing.

:smiley: WORD! ! ! ! ! Then I will get something up soon :)! !

:smiley: WORD! ! ! ! ! Then I will get something up soon :)! !

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
I’d be adding some of MiM’s exclamation points! !
[/quote]

LOL! So you’re still doing that, huh? Love it.

Don’t worry, the luster will come - like a stroke of genius!

Anyways, your training sesh’s are always impressive me :slight_smile: Good work in here, mama!

New log! I like the call for videos.

yes…yes i am still coping with lame keyboard on laptop! bleh!

thanks My Maschy :)! Hey Nadia :smiley:

tonight
over heads 95x26, 115x10,125x8
push pressed 100x11 and that’s it. area on top portion of ass feeling strange. stretched etc:)

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
area on top portion of ass feeling strange. stretched etc:)[/quote]

If you weren’t my Brute I’d make a filthy joke about this.

Your squats and deadlift numbers make me salivate. I hope that doesn’t cross the creeper line. I don’t want to foul up your pretty new log!

Just to let you know, based on your overheads alone you are a beast!

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
area on top portion of ass feeling strange. stretched etc:)[/quote]

If you weren’t my Brute I’d make a filthy joke about this.[/quote]

awwww - go ahead anyway!

hi bruitiful!

get Nigel an elk antler to chew!

if you lived in state i’d buy nigel a huge fucking beef bone of the real variety and drop if off.

itd be a lil weird to mail, but i think it might be worth putting up with the line at the post office to bring that in and see the stares. just carrying a bone, asking how best to ship it to colorado.

a vid from a few months ago for O. NOW however, I do have a good 25-30 pounds on you. Your deads are much more impressive !

FEEL FREE to creep up on me anytime you lovlies–> I’m fine with creeping by you, it’d be a compliment on so many fronts:)

thanks ironcross! I have more to give, but my body’s not willing to pump up to turbo just yet:{ but thank you !

HEY George! Cbear! he’d be in heaven with hard animal parts. I can totally see his face in my head if he were presented one–slobber everywhere.

You should see my bathroom. because of the white paint you can see all the dried up slobber whips from him shaking his head and it splattering the wall. …I’m so in love i’m not even disgusted by it like a normal person should be :slight_smile:

OFF to gym it.no idea what I’m gunna do. I got some decent sleep so i i might as well show up and see what happens

today was a goodie. I stretched a lot between my lil bench session which i really needed to do. SO STIFF. Its very remarkable to me just how much more i need to loosen up,warm down and stretch over this last year or so. but its good!

benching 115x10,125x4, 135, 135x2 might be a pr, 135x2 the second rep was the better one :), 135 wonky
hanging leg raises and the roman chair

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
a vid from a few months ago for O. NOW however, I do have a good 25-30 pounds on you. Your deads are much more impressive !

FEEL FREE to creep up on me anytime you lovlies–> I’m fine with creeping by you, it’d be a compliment on so many fronts:)

thanks ironcross! I have more to give, but my body’s not willing to pump up to turbo just yet:{ but thank you !

HEY George! Cbear! he’d be in heaven with hard animal parts. I can totally see his face in my head if he were presented one–slobber everywhere.

You should see my bathroom. because of the white paint you can see all the dried up slobber whips from him shaking his head and it splattering the wall. …I’m so in love i’m not even disgusted by it like a normal person should be :slight_smile:

OFF to gym it.no idea what I’m gunna do. I got some decent sleep so i i might as well show up and see what happens[/quote]

I started stalking you. Am I doing it wrong if I tell you?

I didn’t realise that one set was for 30. I have a lot of work to do. Also you don’t use a belt. You’re crazy…in a fun way that I like.

:smiley: EEEEEEE :slight_smile: I love compliments!!!

I do in fact have a belt Snap very kindly lent me. but my waist is to thick to use it.I have a boy build and even at my smallest have practically no hip to waist ratio. :{ Also I’m too impatient to learn how to lift with it as well. I’ve had it for quite a while but when i head into the gym i just want to go go go.

Here’s my boy being adorable. right now however he’s being moany pants since i’m on the computer and he demands my attention with Chewbacka like sounds. and lip puffs

example

Ha, wow. Cute dog is CUTE! I don’t normally get all ‘aww’ on animal pictures but that is quite the face Mr. Nigel is making. The mental image of you two having foot races is priceless. :slight_smile:

If you have a boy body I’m gay and haven’t realized it yet. That’s my awkward way of saying I disagree; you have a body that is as powerful, beautiful, and amazing as your personality. nod

Bench session looks like it went far better than your last one. Does this mean you’re starting to get past the blah’s? Hope so. :slight_smile:

I want to point out/observe two things about that DL video. First, please stop that man in the light blue shirt from doing whatever he thinks he’s doing on the bench on the right side of the screen before you start pulling. Second, that pulling is also done with no straps- respect. grin

Dunno if you’ve seen this video for this song or not. If not I hope it amuses you as much as it does me. :slight_smile:

135 roman chair raises? you figure out how to get those to work and not tell me?

dahmn.