Brutal Sleeping Patern

The last couple months have been absolutely brutal concerning my sleep. during this time, an average week, looked something along the lines of this:

Mon 3 hours
          Tue 4 hours
          wed 5 hours
          thu 3 hours
          fri 5 hours
          sat 4 hours
          sun 2 hours

As you can see, This is not good at all. I’ve had alot of things on my mind during this period and I can’t go back to my regular sleeping patterns. I use to sleep 8-9 hours a day before all of this,so its not like I’m use to functioning with little sleep. I have gained about 30 pounds these couple months and have quit working out because I’m just to damn tired all the time, with very low energy.

Anybody ever gone though this? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your answers.
had to stop working out because I’m just to damn tired.

Don’t know what to tell you that actually looks better than what my acutaly sleep paterns are I never get more than 4 hours a night an I have been in this pattern for about 2-3 years. I function fine, I lift, I work, I take care of my wife and kids, it takes a while to adapt if it’s some thing you can’t change(schedual) If its just things on your mind man up and confront the problems and it will go away, or goto therapy.

Sounds like an anxiety issue.

Do something to sleep through the night a couple nights in a row. Try some OTC sleeping pills but don’t use them more than a couple days.

good luck.

Stop trying to chase after MILFs.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Do something to sleep through the night a couple nights in a row. Try some OTC sleeping pills but don’t use them more than a couple days.

good luck. [/quote]

Wich one would you recommend?

Try this website for some great info on sleep tips and the importance of sleep. Sleep Foundation | Better Sleep for a Better You
Sleep is very important. Unfortunately in our culture it is looked upon as a somewhat of a luxury. On the contrary, sleep is an important physiological need. On the website I pasted, you can find study’s that show people who get less than the 7-8 hours a night have severe health consequences. If this continues, you may want to consider getting a sleep study.

Start working out again. If you are working out hard on a consistent basis and you still have trouble sleeping then you know it is a fairly serious issue.

Also, if you are in a relationship you can always try having sex before sleepy time. If you can’t go right to sleep after Leg Day and sex then uhhh…see a doctor or watch paid programming.

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

good luck.

Wich one would you recommend?[/quote]

I tried Tylenol Simply Sleep (I think that is the name). It worked for me about a year and a half ago when I was in a similar situation. I don’t know if it the best product out there but it worked for me.

I think I took it three nights in a row and that broke up my non sleeping streak.

Will do. Thanks everyone.

I know of a kid that had trouble sleeping and was prescribed ambien (sp?). Long story short he sleepwalked/drove on the shit, wrecked his car in a ditch and doesn’t remember a goddamn thing. Do a search for ambien sleepwalking, very interesting stuff.

Not trying to scare anybody, just stating what I know. Good luck man.