Brutal Beating by Friends

[quote]elano wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:
This would be the beginning of a story of revenge. I would be the kid that exacts it from each of the attackers. One by one.

You could sell the rights to the story and then have it made into a movie.

Staring: Tom Hanks[/quote]

Actually, I thought he looked more like this guy in the second pic from the article: Jay Baruchel.

That’s all kinds of fucked up. I have a story that’s somewhat similar. In highschool my buddy Adam was throwing a party when another buddy Chuck got to talking shit. Adam,Eddie and Brad started whoopin’ his ass. They were all good friends so it was kinda fucked up, but Chuck was saying some pretty raw shit so he deserved some kinda beatin’. Anyway, Chuck one morning a week later before school climbed through Brads window and cracked him in the face with a cinder block while he was sleeping. He then went to Adams house, knocked on the door, told his mom he needed to borrow a book so she let him in and busted Adam in the face with a lead pipe.

He was on the way to Eddies house when the cops caught him. Brads face was pretty swollen and he had a concussion, but nothing too bad. Adam had to have a steel plate inserted in his chhek and his jaw wired shut. Chuck ended up doing a few months and got out on probation.
I hope all of those kids in the story go to prison.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
That’s all kinds of fucked up. I have a story that’s somewhat similar. In highschool my buddy Adam was throwing a party when another buddy Chuck got to talking shit. Adam,Eddie and Brad started whoopin’ his ass. They were all good friends so it was kinda fucked up, but Chuck was saying some pretty raw shit so he deserved some kinda beatin’. Anyway, Chuck one morning a week later before school climbed through Brads window and cracked him in the face with a cinder block while he was sleeping. He then went to Adams house, knocked on the door, told his mom he needed to borrow a book so she let him in and busted Adam in the face with a lead pipe.

He was on the way to Eddies house when the cops caught him. Brads face was pretty swollen and he had a concussion, but nothing too bad. Adam had to have a steel plate inserted in his chhek and his jaw wired shut. Chuck ended up doing a few months and got out on probation.
I hope all of those kids in the story go to prison.[/quote]

Good friends?!? What kind of good friends do this to each other?

nice psychopathic friends you have there

“someone disagreed with me, i think i’ll smash them in the face with a brick”

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
WhiteFlash wrote:

I hope all of those kids in the story go to prison.

Good friends?!? What kind of good friends do this to each other?[/quote]

That’s why it was so crazy. Chuck was threatening to beat their ass, so they cliqued on him. They probably could’ve just told him to chill or leave, but he was prone to getting ag for no reason and saying shit like that, so I guess they decided to shut him up. They obviously had no idea how fucking crazy he was/is, or they wouldn’t have jumped him. I’d be willing to bet they wouldn’t have hung with him at all, actually. Last I heard Chuck was in the pen for assault. I haven’t seen Eddie in a few years, but Brad still lives here and Adam [lives in Oahu] visits pretty often.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
elano wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:
This would be the beginning of a story of revenge. I would be the kid that exacts it from each of the attackers. One by one.

Staring: Tom Hanks

Actually, I thought he looked more like this guy in the second pic from the article: Jay Baruchel.[/quote]

Nah… I’m thinking in the role of victim would be Justin Long from Accepted. The attackers would be Orlando Bloom, Mike Vogel (from Texas Chainsaw Massacre), and Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes).

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
elano wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:

Staring: Tom Hanks

Actually, I thought he looked more like this guy in the second pic from the article: Jay Baruchel.

Nah… I’m thinking in the role of victim would be Justin Long from Accepted. The attackers would be Orlando Bloom, Mike Vogel (from Texas Chainsaw Massacre), and Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes). [/quote]

I’m with you there. Justin Long does have that kind of look where you’d just want to beat him senseless for no real reason.

I wouldn’t mind seeing those ‘attackers’ take a beating, too.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

Nah… I’m thinking in the role of victim would be Justin Long from Accepted. The attackers would be Orlando Bloom, Mike Vogel (from Texas Chainsaw Massacre), and Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes). [/quote]

Who does Bob Saget play?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:

Nah… I’m thinking in the role of victim would be Justin Long from Accepted. The attackers would be Orlando Bloom, Mike Vogel (from Texas Chainsaw Massacre), and Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes).

Who does Bob Saget play?[/quote]

The drunk dad who rapes the boys. Won’t be much “acting” involved for you!