T Nation

Brutal Beating by Friends

Holy. Shit.

Chicks dig scars.

holy hell

if i was that boy’s dad, those other kids would catch quite a beaten

What crappy friends, I mean we always gave the guy who dipped out early crap but DAMN!

That is a truly savage beating. Ive gotten stomped a few times in my day but nothing like that. Getting your head slammed on the pavement is barbaric.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
holy hell

if i was that boy’s dad, those other kids would catch quite a beaten[/quote]

For real.

Nobody likes the guy that leaves early.

Nobody.

So they almost killed this guy because he wanted to go home? That just doesn’t make any sense. What’s wrong with those kids?

Well, he was the reason their team lost in beer pong.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
So they almost killed this guy because he wanted to go home? That just doesn’t make any sense. What’s wrong with those kids?

[/quote]

clearly it was all due to underage drinking :smiley:

I blame global warming. Where is Gore when you need him?

As a kid myself, something tells me this resulted as an extreme cockblock because he was the D.D.

If they’re your real friends, they won’t cockblock.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]AlteredState wrote:
The kid does have one of those faces you just want to punch though.

Kidding![/quote]

no you weren’t, he “was” a little goofy looking

He’s one of those kids that thought he can hang out with people that don’t want to hang out with him.

This would be the beginning of a story of revenge. I would be the kid that exacts it from each of the attackers. One by one.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
This would be the beginning of a story of revenge. I would be the kid that exacts it from each of the attackers. One by one. [/quote]

You could sell the rights to the story and then have it made into a movie.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
AlteredState wrote:
The kid does have one of those faces you just want to punch though.

Kidding!

no you weren’t, he “was” a little goofy looking[/quote]

I actually thought that he looks better in the “after” shot :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, it’s an article from Bild, which is Germany’s worst “newspaper”, roughly equivalent to Cape Town’s “Daily Sun” (I think that was the name).

Chances are that you don’t know half of what really happened (not that I’m defending this guy’s f®iends, I’m just warning you guys of very selective and often outright fact-changing journalism here).

When I came back to Germany from South Africa, I did notice quite a change in the (young) people in general…

Nearly every female here now smokes, and kissing those is the equivalent of licking out an ashtray.

Also, each and every teenager here seems to think that drinking yourself into sweet oblivion EVERY FUCKING NIGHT is the best thing since sliced bread (not that sliced bread is all that great, but you get the idea).
They don’t even get laid doing that, it’s just standard procedure or something.

With all that, it’s not really a surprise to see this kind of thing happen, everyone here behaves like some stereotypical soccer hooligan (which is largely what they are, anyway).

Note: Just imagine an army of stickfigures singing verbal diarrhea and swaying as if the wind were pushing them this and that way.
For some reason they tend to get real quiet and sober-like when walking past our gym, though.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:
This would be the beginning of a story of revenge. I would be the kid that exacts it from each of the attackers. One by one.

You could sell the rights to the story and then have it made into a movie.[/quote]

Staring: Tom Hanks

[quote]elano wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Beast27195 wrote:

You could sell the rights to the story and then have it made into a movie.

Staring: Tom Hanks[/quote]

and the puppet from Alf.