Bruce Lee Movie

About nine years ago, I saw my first Bruce Lee movie, and remember it made quite an impression on me. I wanted to watch it again, but I never knew the title of it.

I remember it vaguely, and here are some parts which will hopefully indicate which movie it is:
At the beginning, a prize fighter wins a championship fight. After the celebration inside the ring, he goes back to his room, where he finds Bruce Lee. They fight, Lee kills the guy, and says “and remember, I won fair and square.”
That’s about the only scene I remember. But the line that sticks out the most in my mind is Lee yelling “where is the doctor?”
I don’t remember the scene in which it happened though.

Does anyone know which movie I’m talking about?

Maybe Game of Death…I think

I was thinking Game of Death too, as it’s the only one I can think of with a Doctor character. Though, I’d like to think that Lee’s fight with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar would be the most memorable scene from it.

It could also be Return of the Dragon, if Lee’s fight against the prize fighter took place in a locker room.

[quote]Minotaur wrote:
I was thinking Game of Death too, as it’s the only one I can think of with a Doctor character. Though, I’d like to think that Lee’s fight with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar would be the most memorable scene from it.

It could also be Return of the Dragon, if Lee’s fight against the prize fighter took place in a locker room.[/quote]

I actually do remember it being a locker room. For some reason, Return of the Dragon makes more sense to me than Game of Death.

Well, I checked out Return of the Dragon, and that doesn’t seem to be it. Maybe it was game of death after all.

Jesus,
It’s not like he made 40 films, just rent all five or so of them. It sounds as if the one you’re mentioning is one of his least memorable. Enter and return of the dragon are MUST SEE films.

That doesn’t really sound like any of his movies. Game of Death starts with portions of the Chuck Norris/Bruce Lee fight scene from Return of the Dragon. Maybe it was Bruce Li.

[quote]KFall wrote:
Jesus,
It’s not like he made 40 films, just rent all five or so of them. [/quote]

That’s the plan!

The movie you speak about is Game of Death.

I must warn you though: Bruce died during production, so they had to take some Lee Imitator who runs around with a motorcyle helmet, disguises himself as an old man etc.
The fight you mentioned, the one in the locker room against Bob Wall is without Bruce. Sorry.

And try to download the recently uncovered footage of Game of Death. It’s not a hoax, it’s fantastic! about 30 minutes of pure fighting, even though it’s not cut properly.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
The movie you speak about is Game of Death.

I must warn you though: Bruce died during production, so they had to take some Lee Imitator who runs around with a motorcyle helmet, disguises himself as an old man etc.
The fight you mentioned, the one in the locker room against Bob Wall is without Bruce. Sorry.

And try to download the recently uncovered footage of Game of Death. It’s not a hoax, it’s fantastic! about 30 minutes of pure fighting, even though it’s not cut properly.[/quote]

Thanks for the help!
I actually saw the lost footage for the first time about 2 years ago, and a couple times after that. Absolutely brilliant!
I saved that footage.