Brothers of the Barbell

No sauna?

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
No sauna?[/quote]

Where else are the homosexual gym sluts gonna hang out?

[quote]Itchy wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
No sauna?

[/quote]

You mean once they leave your house? Good question…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Itchy wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
No sauna?

You mean once they leave your house? Good question…[/quote]

Sweetheart, you know you’re the only homo I ever bring home.

Now get back to cleaning my bathroom.

[quote]Itchy wrote:
polo77j wrote:
Itchy wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
No sauna?

once they leave your house? Good question…

[/quote]

WHAT.THE.FUCK. Throws down flowers and stomps out

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Itchy wrote:
polo77j wrote:
Itchy wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
No sauna?

[/quote]

OMG fucking lol

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Itchy wrote:
polo77j wrote:
Itchy wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
No sauna?

OMG fucking lol[/quote]

Oh, sure!! Fucking laugh, Beans!!

It’s always funny when someone gets their heart broken!

I can’t even make an E-Homo romance work… I suck at life.

That made me laugh too Beansie…hahaha

[quote]Teak wrote:
This is to every man worth his salt in the sacred place that we all call “THE GYM”.
This is to all those brothers of the barbell, who would never of thought to use that pussy ass foam protector on something as sacred as a squat.

This is for anyone who has ever gotten blood blisters from lifting, from anyone who has collapsed of swear they have seen somethin that wasnt quite there, after a balls out leg day.

for anyone who has thrown up a lung or any other organ, for any man who has put so much into a workout that he cannot operate his car or scratch his balls after a workout for fear that they might have been left hanging from the chin up bar. THIS IS FOR YOU

This is to any man who has watched some punk ass bitch, make a sheer mockery of the sacred, ritualistic practice of whats known as a workout.
This is for all those T-NATIONERS, thats right i made it up, but that you mothers readin this post.
I know what lerks inside that primitve, dnt fuck with me, im here to do a job mentality.
GOD knows we have all dreamed even fantasied about it…

NO NEED TO FEAR…

I HAVE THE SOLUTION…

THE ULTIMATE IN THE PURSUIT FOR MUSCLE, STRENGTH AND TRAINERS WHO “KNOW” WHAT THERE ON ABOUT…

GENTLEMEN MAY I PRESENT …

THE T-Nation, MEMBERS ONLY GYM.

now i can hear the laughter already, but fellas no matter how unrealistic this may seem, please just imagine what could be…

but teak… how do we know if ur a true T-Nationer??

and i answer, a simple practical test. all member must be able to succesfully perform the following…
a SQUAT… non of this slight flex at the knee shit, like i was privy to last night as i rested from my weighted wide grips.

a DEADLIFT… and this must be done with at least body weight, there are no posers in the T-Nation SANCTUM
then you must answer… what are you going to do if… a hot ass bitch is making eyes at you and licking her lips, while your buddy is leavin his spleen on the floor as he bangs out this last rep.

if you answer… bimbo… your ass aint even gettin through the door.
if you answer… suck it up turn and yell and scream at your buddy, tellin him that hes got this, its all you motherfucker, come on baby push this bitch… WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TRAINING

and for u smart ass’ who answer…“hold on baby, ill be right there” you missing the point.

THIS GYM AINT FOR THE BITCHES, POSERS AND WANNABES
IT AINT FOR THE TAPOUT WEARING, NO LOWER BODY HAVIN, WHAT IS A SQUAT ASKIN, PERVE ON MY BICEP LOOKIN, PANSY ASS MOTHERS THAT PLAGUE OUR GYM.

GOD DAMMIT, I WANNA WORK OUT, I WANNA KNOW THAT THE GUY THATS GOT MY BACK IS THINKING, THIS GUY GOT THIS, DAMMIT IM GONNA HAVE TO GO FIND MORE WEIGHT OTHERWISE HE GONNA YELL AT ME AGAIN.

gentlemen the best part about these member only gyms… no ellipticals, no saunas, no pansy ass music and most of all, no god damn group fitness classes. so when we all rock up we dont have to fight tooth and nail for a fukin car park.

[/quote]

Mr. 2009, let’s see how gung ho you are in 2013.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Teak wrote:
This is to every man worth his salt in the sacred place that we all call “THE GYM”.
This is to all those brothers of the barbell, who would never of thought to use that pussy ass foam protector on something as sacred as a squat.

This is for anyone who has ever gotten blood blisters from lifting, from anyone who has collapsed of swear they have seen somethin that wasnt quite there, after a balls out leg day.

for anyone who has thrown up a lung or any other organ, for any man who has put so much into a workout that he cannot operate his car or scratch his balls after a workout for fear that they might have been left hanging from the chin up bar. THIS IS FOR YOU

This is to any man who has watched some punk ass bitch, make a sheer mockery of the sacred, ritualistic practice of whats known as a workout.
This is for all those T-NATIONERS, thats right i made it up, but that you mothers readin this post.
I know what lerks inside that primitve, dnt fuck with me, im here to do a job mentality.
GOD knows we have all dreamed even fantasied about it…

NO NEED TO FEAR…

I HAVE THE SOLUTION…

THE ULTIMATE IN THE PURSUIT FOR MUSCLE, STRENGTH AND TRAINERS WHO “KNOW” WHAT THERE ON ABOUT…

GENTLEMEN MAY I PRESENT …

THE T-Nation, MEMBERS ONLY GYM.

now i can hear the laughter already, but fellas no matter how unrealistic this may seem, please just imagine what could be…

but teak… how do we know if ur a true T-Nationer??

and i answer, a simple practical test. all member must be able to succesfully perform the following…
a SQUAT… non of this slight flex at the knee shit, like i was privy to last night as i rested from my weighted wide grips.

a DEADLIFT… and this must be done with at least body weight, there are no posers in the T-Nation SANCTUM
then you must answer… what are you going to do if… a hot ass bitch is making eyes at you and licking her lips, while your buddy is leavin his spleen on the floor as he bangs out this last rep.

if you answer… bimbo… your ass aint even gettin through the door.
if you answer… suck it up turn and yell and scream at your buddy, tellin him that hes got this, its all you motherfucker, come on baby push this bitch… WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF TRAINING

and for u smart ass’ who answer…“hold on baby, ill be right there” you missing the point.

THIS GYM AINT FOR THE BITCHES, POSERS AND WANNABES
IT AINT FOR THE TAPOUT WEARING, NO LOWER BODY HAVIN, WHAT IS A SQUAT ASKIN, PERVE ON MY BICEP LOOKIN, PANSY ASS MOTHERS THAT PLAGUE OUR GYM.

GOD DAMMIT, I WANNA WORK OUT, I WANNA KNOW THAT THE GUY THATS GOT MY BACK IS THINKING, THIS GUY GOT THIS, DAMMIT IM GONNA HAVE TO GO FIND MORE WEIGHT OTHERWISE HE GONNA YELL AT ME AGAIN.

gentlemen the best part about these member only gyms… no ellipticals, no saunas, no pansy ass music and most of all, no god damn group fitness classes. so when we all rock up we dont have to fight tooth and nail for a fukin car park.

Mr. 2009, let’s see how gung ho you are in 2013. [/quote]

As both of us '05ers I know I’m still passionate … how about yourself Mr. Waffle-breath

From all the grammatical errors combined with the newbie eagerness bursting at the seams for the iron, it can only be one thing. I do believe the bulking machine is back under a new name.

Right fucking on!

D

[quote]imhungry wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
imhungry wrote:
Itchy wrote:
polo77j wrote:
Itchy wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
No sauna?

OMG fucking lol

Oh, sure!! Fucking laugh, Beans!!

It’s always funny when someone gets their heart broken!

I can’t even make an E-Homo romance work… I suck at life.[/quote]

You know what they say:

“when you put you dick in a butthole, you get shit on…”

I’m free tonight. Should be home from the office around 1am…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
That made me laugh too Beansie…hahaha[/quote]

Insert the whole great minds thing…

ok clearly i admit to the disgraceful grammar, punctuation etc. further more if you read the op and all that you can say is, dude you got bad grammar… then i would ask you to politely and carefully, remove your tampon, and fuck off.

secondly, my apologies for the rather harsh and sudden dismissal of the proposed jacket idea.
to be completely honest i actually caught myself thinking of a cool design for one.
so i am withdrawing my protest with the a great serving of humble pie.

the mention of prince albert i read in here somewhere, that could be umm optional, no one will question your commitment.

SUPER SAIYEN… hit a nerve did i, what annoyed that you wont be allowed in… to bad, harden up and go help old mate with his tampon removal then mabey he can help you with yours, just in time for you to look at your biceps in the mirror for the 9th time today to see if they have grown.

FELLAS

THE WILL BE SLUTS… lol i think that the gym needs female presence to balance out and help with the overall zen. may i suggest tara babcock… mmmmm tara…

but there is a catch, its sorta like a first thursday of every month deal… where we have the day to honor the contributions these fine bodied, fantasy instilling creatures make… this to is open to suggestion…

finally wolbaret… i guess we will still have to wait and see but if i was a betting man id say that if my dedication has only grown and not faulted in my first 3 years of training i’m pretty sure that its not going to change. see how you go son.

[quote]Teak wrote:
SUPER SAIYEN… hit a nerve did i, what annoyed that you wont be allowed in…
[/quote]

You should be more concerned about your education than your imaginary gym. If you are older than twelve, I honestly feel sorry for you.