T Nation

Brotherfire's 06-07 log

Well, I’m 20 years old 6’2’’ 165. Been lurking around here a bit soaking up knowledge from all the experts around here. I have a little lifting knowledge, but nothing outside of the basics. After seeing all of the helpful tips and posts in this forum, I figured that it would be best to put my log here. I expect to be criticized if I am doing anything wrong; also open to any suggestions those around here might have. For now I will be on an A/B split with mainly compounds and a few isolations.

A=ws squats 3x5//wg chins 4 sets//incline bench 3x8//pec dec 3x8//standing military press 3x5//alt db curls 2x8//db extensions 2x8//weighted abs 3x15//standing calf raise 4x5

B=rack deadlifts 3x5//bb row 3x5//bb bench 3x5//db cross (front raise+lateral raise)3x8//hs cs leg press 3x15//leg press calf raise 3x15//leg curls 3x8//ez wrist curls 4 sets//rev wrist rollers 3sets//weighted abs 3x15

Workouts will be around 45 minutes each and I average around 3-4,000 calories per day.
Thanks again for stopping by!

[quote]brother_fire wrote:
Well, I’m 20 years old 6’2’’ 165. Been lurking around here a bit soaking up knowledge from all the experts around here. I have a little lifting knowledge, but nothing outside of the basics. After seeing all of the helpful tips and posts in this forum, I figured that it would be best to put my log here. I expect to be criticized if I am doing anything wrong; also open to any suggestions those around here might have. For now I will be on an A/B split with mainly compounds and a few isolations.

A=ws squats 3x5//wg chins 4 sets//incline bench 3x8//pec dec 3x8//standing military press 3x5//alt db curls 2x8//db extensions 2x8//weighted abs 3x15//standing calf raise 4x5

B=rack deadlifts 3x5//bb row 3x5//bb bench 3x5//db cross (front raise+lateral raise)3x8//hs cs leg press 3x15//leg press calf raise 3x15//leg curls 3x8//ez wrist curls 4 sets//rev wrist rollers 3sets//weighted abs 3x15

Workouts will be around 45 minutes each and I average around 3-4,000 calories per day.
Thanks again for stopping by![/quote]

Is 165 a typo?

hehe afraid not…but that is something we shall have to remedy

i suggest you do a A off B off split or move your curls to your pull day as well as calves and you need to add off days anyways… If you move those then you can do A,B,OFF which might work a little better for leaning… but seeing as your eating about 4000 calories u are prolly bulking then off days will work well 4 u

Thanks for the input. I am thinking it will be around a m/w/f split. I say around becuase every once in a while you get off or depends where I start. So might be t/th/sat. And yes, I am bulking. I am an ecto and bf% is yearly around 5% on electronic scale, meanin i do need to bulk badly. Thanks again.