Broken

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
I hope everyone who’s broken will feel better soon. I don’t think I can read any more sorrow right now. The weight of our collective heartbreak is bearing down on me.

Any major dude with half a heart surely will tell you my friend
Any minor world that breaks apart falls together again

SD comes to mind. Hey, shit gets better, just takes time.[/quote]

Indeed.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
This thread is not about dick waving, or one upmanship. Everyone’s got their own problems and their own fears—some might seem superficial to you but profound to others. So no fucking judgment.

So help me I will fucking murder anyone who does that. Literally. Like I’ll find the city you live in and show up at your door. I don’t give a fuck.

[/quote]

I have a better than average one (dick waving) and I can do anything you can do but better (one upmanship). I have no problems that I would dare air in a public forum on the internet and think anyone that does is a fucking estrogenic loon (judgment). Most “problems” aired here are utterly trivial and as superficial as Paris Hilton. Any problem deeper than that posted here has been a monumental lapse in judgment, dignity and privacy.

I live in S. Jersey. When shall I expect you?

My EX told me that she is taking my kids and moving to the farthest part of the state - about three and a half hours away (I legally blocked her from leaving the state with my kids). In short it will cut out my time with them during the week and add a 7 hour commute time every time I want to see them on the weekends. Fucking Bitch.

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Sorry for your pain brotha, aside from that I got nothing. I know she seems like the one and only, just keep thinking “six billion people”. The right ones out there.[/quote]

Even if that means finding your happiness with another man. Who are we to judge? LOL

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Sorry for your loss Boss, staying on the child note. My 19 year old son who is away at college decided to run up bank charges of almost $1000 in his/mine joint checking account. He also got arrested for possesion and dropped his classes. So I had to cut him off finacially and tell him I love him but he is on his own. Welcome to adulthood. Now he is telling everyone how I did nothing for him and expect him to do everything on his own. Nothing can rip out your heart like your kids can.[/quote]

That is a harsh lesson…that he needs. I can imagine your disappointment…edit was he going to school stateside?[/quote]

Yes his mom lives in Corpus and I live in Houston now. I sent him to Blinn in college station thinking that being away from his mom he would grow up. It is a hard lesson and he is now having to work two jobs to pay his bills. He is my first and was my football star, but his senior year decided after 3 years of varisty he wanted to quit playing. He also decided that he didnt have to go to Dad’s house any more cause Dad had rules. Mom had no curfew and didnt make him do chores. He will grow up just sucks waiting to talk to your own kid again.[/quote]

Damn…that sucks. Blinn is a pretty decent JUCO. Is he in Corpus now? For some reason,it came to mind that he might end up joining the Army. Don’t ask me why I thought that…lol. I guess I’m used to hearing the youngsters here in Killeen talk about signing up when life isn’t going “their” way. [/quote]

No he is still in college station, I am kind of proud of that fact. I tried to talk him into any branch of the service. With the possession conviction he has fucked many pathways for his life and career. His mom spoiled him to death, he thinks the world owes him and he is a special snowflake. Now he is seeing the world I live in and it is a harsh mistress.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I wake up every morning and spend the day trying to decide whether I’m scared of having kids, or scared of getting divorced. I’m stuck in this fear cycle and going no where. It paralyzes me in every facet of my life. [/quote]

DAMN!!! I said I wouldn’t read this thread anymore. It takes a hell of a lot of strength to reveal your secret struggles in life. I wish Momma could kiss it and make it all go away, but I can’t.

And you’re not paralyzed. You’re still young, and you’ll be on crutches until you make a decision. And whatever decision you make will be OK.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
It doesn’t even have to make sense.

Ok, my turn. I might as well lead by example.

So the girl I thought was custom made for me by God himself broke up with me today. We had a long, honest conversation. It was horrible. I loved the honesty part. I hated everything else. I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself.

I’ve been around the block enough to know precisely how rare my girl was. And exactly how long she’s going to take to get over. She was literally one in a billion. So…what do I do? I’m drunk right now. And I don’t care. Currently I’m too numb to know what’s going on. However, I imagine as soon as I am aware enough to move, I will drive home and crash.

I don’t know what will happen after that. Most likely I will go crazy.

Awesomely, my dad has kidney stones too big to pass and my uncle had a big ass stroke in the last week.

Ok, your turn.[/quote]

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt to prove it. And believe it or not, I have had worse in the recent past. I had an atomic bomb dropped in me, but I can’t share, but know that when you think things can’t be lower…There’s always something worse, like if you did marry this chick, that would have been worse; even if you think you wanted to…If you don’t have marriage problems, you ain’t married. Marriage is a pain in the ass, if one of you doesn’t want to be there, it’s the 7th level of hell.
Keep drinking, then squat.

[quote]angry chicken wrote:
My EX told me that she is taking my kids and moving to the farthest part of the state - about three and a half hours away (I legally blocked her from leaving the state with my kids). In short it will cut out my time with them during the week and add a 7 hour commute time every time I want to see them on the weekends. Fucking Bitch.

[/quote]

When my kids got about 14 years old there mom told them they didnt have to go to Dads anymore and I only lived 7 miles away. She let them run wild with their friends so of course they choose to not come over. Teenagers dont want to hang with parents even ones not divorced. I just keep praying, shit will come back on people who do evil shit like this.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[/quote]

When my kids got about 14 years old there mom told them they didnt have to go to Dads anymore and I only lived 7 miles away. She let them run wild with their friends so of course they choose to not come over. Teenagers dont want to hang with parents even ones not divorced. I just keep praying, shit will come back on people who do evil shit like this.[/quote]

what goes around comes around.

So, let me wrap my mind around this. OP loses girlfriend, and types this post in a drunken state and now we have created a support group for sad stories? SMH

[quote]Testy1 wrote:
Sorry for your pain brotha, aside from that I got nothing. I know she seems like the one and only, just keep thinking “six billion people”. The right ones out there.[/quote]

I say order one off the internet. You simply can’t go wrong there…Of course you can always go here…

At least you know their secret pasts!

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

Even if that means finding your happiness with another man. Who are we to judge? LOL
[/quote]

Whatever gets you through the night. Okay make that three billion more or less.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Interesting timing. I tend not to get too personal on these boards…but I need to vent with my current situation. Anyways,wife had a miscarriage. Me and her both were ultra-excited about getting to see the baby about 3 weeks ago…then were devastated when they could no longer find heartbeat and it had stopped growing.

I’ve dealt with it pretty well…the wife is off and on. Really concerned about her and doing my best to keep her spirits up or let her deal in her own way. It really bums the hell out of me when I catch her crying and sobbing just when I think she’s moved on…I think I’ve finally accepted that it will take her a while. [/quote]

This majorly sucks, I can’t even begin to imagine the pain.
[/quote]

I’ve experienced loss before…just not like this. [/quote]

It definitely sucks. My wife and I have 3 kids. She miscarried before each one of them, at various stages of pregnancy. The first was the clearly the toughest and I remember the whole process vividly even 13 years later. Everything had been going great at the time, I was 3 months into a new job, wife was pregnant, life was good. Then, the miscarriage and within 2 months my company had been bought and I was summarily laid off. Zero to 60 and back to zero within a few months. A few months later, the Mrs was pregnant again and I got a new job and new, much more lucrative career than I ever would have had on the old track.

Life is about perseverance, getting knocked down and getting back up, although sometimes you have to stay down for a little while. From death comes rebirth…

DB

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
This thread is not about dick waving, or one upmanship. Everyone’s got their own problems and their own fears—some might seem superficial to you but profound to others. So no fucking judgment.

So help me I will fucking murder anyone who does that. Literally. Like I’ll find the city you live in and show up at your door. I don’t give a fuck.

[/quote]

I have a better than average one (dick waving) and I can do anything you can do but better (one upmanship). I have no problems that I would dare air in a public forum on the internet and think anyone that does is a fucking estrogenic loon (judgment). Most “problems” aired here are utterly trivial and as superficial as Paris Hilton. Any problem deeper than that posted here has been a monumental lapse in judgment, dignity and privacy.

[/quote]

Superficial to you maybe.

[quote]tootles27 wrote:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Superficial to you maybe.[/quote]

Hmmm, loss, death, sickness, miscarriages? Yeah, that’s superficial…

I always find it interesting that people feel the need to post in threads they consider dumb. This is off topic, we can say and do anything here. Don’t like it, don’t fucking read it. It’s not hard.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Can I visit as well??

I was in a car accident on April 1st. My car was hit on the front passenger side by a big truck trying to do a left hand turn. I was going 50mph. I am recovering, and thankfully the other driver (18yr old girl on a cell phone) was not hurt. I have an ac separation of the right shoulder, a pinched nerve, bruised ribs, both knees keep swelling and having to have the fluid drawn off and the permanent damage.

I have some burn marks on my chin down to the middle of my neck from the air bag and a burn mark on the side of my nose. My right breast suffered traumatic tissue damage and looks like a shrunken squeezed dinner roll. I have a hard time squeezing my right hand and I seem to have short term memory loss and a hard time getting the right word sometime. I have been told that luckily everything will be fixed or healed in time. I just get really bummed about it though sometimes.

Work has been great and everything should be covered so that is all good. It was not good when I didn’t have the strength to help my mom when she was running out of breath and all I could do was go and get her oxygen. Things just take time and I am better now then I was last week.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

I was in a car accident on April 1st. My car was hit on the front passenger side by a big truck trying to do a left hand turn. I was going 50mph. I am recovering, and thankfully the other driver (18yr old girl on a cell phone) was not hurt. I have an ac separation of the right shoulder, a pinched nerve, bruised ribs, both knees keep swelling and having to have the fluid drawn off and the permanent damage. I have some burn marks on my chin down to the middle of my neck from the air bag and a burn mark on the side of my nose. My right breast suffered traumatic tissue damage and looks like a shrunken squeezed dinner roll. I have a hard time squeezing my right hand and I seem to have short term memory loss and a hard time getting the right word sometime. I have been told that luckily everything will be fixed or healed in time. I just get really bummed about it though sometimes. Work has been great and everything should be covered so that is all good. It was not good when I didn’t have the strength to help my mom when she was running out of breath and all I could do was go and get her oxygen. Things just take time and I am better now then I was last week.[/quote]

Sorry to hear OG, thank the Lord you are still here and healing.

Big_Boss, so sorry for your loss, I hope in time all heals and you have a wonderful future with your wife.

DJHT, how sharper than a serpent’s tooth. Time will help you also when your son realizes the hard decision you had to make to help him become a man an earn his own life.

Aragorn if she is right for you she will fight to come back with you, otherwise you will know what works for you for the next woman in your life.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
Interesting timing. I tend not to get too personal on these boards…but I need to vent with my current situation. Anyways,wife had a miscarriage. Me and her both were ultra-excited about getting to see the baby about 3 weeks ago…then were devastated when they could no longer find heartbeat and it had stopped growing.

I’ve dealt with it pretty well…the wife is off and on. Really concerned about her and doing my best to keep her spirits up or let her deal in her own way. It really bums the hell out of me when I catch her crying and sobbing just when I think she’s moved on…I think I’ve finally accepted that it will take her a while. [/quote]

The thing with a miscarriage is to remember it happens for a reason. It’s the body’s way of saying “this person was not viable.” Best of luck getting pregnant again when she is ready. Keep being supportive and showing her that you love her.