Broke Ass Gainer Advice

well here’s the bold truth… runnin a little short on cash and can’t afford cyto-gainer until september 9th, i’m kinda bummed but i’m wondering what other options i have to replace this gainer shake until i can afford the real deal. let me know what you think fellas.

How about real food?

I’m pretty tight of money I just bulk buy whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, dextrose, oats, creatine etc. Then make my own protein shakes, saved quite a bit of money and tailor the protein shakes to my depending on the circumstances.

You don’t need a weight gainer to “gain” weight. Whole milk, peanut butter, egg whites, oats does the trick as a shake. If you have the luxury of protein powder, you can throw that in too/replace something with it. More importantly, real food in bigger than normal quantities is what you need.

[quote]GrayCrane wrote:
How about real food?[/quote]

Killed it on the 1st reply.

i eat real food, a shit ton in my opinion but its nice to have a shake readily available. i’m was looking for cheap shake replacements for on the go. like a generic whey or something. thanks ebomb.

buy a carton of eggs and a bag of sugar…

blend eggs and sugar

pour into bottle

cheap ass bulking beverage :smiley:

[quote]The1andOnly wrote:
I’m pretty tight of money I just bulk buy whey protein concentrate, maltodextrin, dextrose, oats, creatine etc. Then make my own protein shakes, saved quite a bit of money and tailor the protein shakes to my depending on the circumstances. [/quote]

Uh… this is what i do regardless - there is no need for anything else!