T Nation

Broke 2.5xBW Barrier: 440lb at 172lb

broke the 2.5XBW barrier. It was one of my long term goal and it took me about 2 years to get to so I am very happy.

Just wanted to share.

I will post a clip next week.

EDIT: for Squat. sorry I posted this at 4am my time.

I assume deadlift?

Meanwhile, this thread is somewhat pointless.

Good job, though.

[quote]joburnet wrote:
I assume deadlift?[/quote]

No, I think he was bulking and finally met his target body weight

[quote]dfreezy wrote:
joburnet wrote:
I assume deadlift?

No, I think he was bulking and finally met his target body weight[/quote]

lol I love T-Nation

LOLWUT

lift? weight? bodyweight?

a 2.5x bodyweight lift ain’t bad nonetheless!

Dating a 440lb girl at a bodyweight at 172lbs?

Tricep kickback.

Squat :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d really like to see that video (not doubting you or anything)… ever consider sprinting?

[quote]SameOldG wrote:
I’d really like to see that video (not doubting you or anything)… ever consider sprinting?[/quote]

post a video of what? I still can’t figure out what the hell he is claiming to have broken.

[quote]greekdawg wrote:
SameOldG wrote:
I’d really like to see that video (not doubting you or anything)… ever consider sprinting?

post a video of what? I still can’t figure out what the hell he is claiming to have broken.[/quote]

2.5 times bodyweight squat

[quote]Bloobird wrote:
greekdawg wrote:
SameOldG wrote:

post a video of what? I still can’t figure out what the hell he is claiming to have broken.

2.5 times bodyweight squat[/quote]

Squat like the exercise, or cracking some porcelain? Cause I think the latter would be the most impressive.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Bloobird wrote:
greekdawg wrote:
SameOldG wrote:

Squat like the exercise, or cracking some porcelain? Cause I think the latter would be the most impressive.[/quote]

lol

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
Bloobird wrote:
greekdawg wrote:
SameOldG wrote:

Squat like the exercise, or cracking some porcelain? Cause I think the latter would be the most impressive.[/quote]

rofl