Brock on Meth

What the shit?

brock is having issues lately

lol
least you can see his eyes

I thought the title meant that you were broke as if you don’t have any money because of your meth addiction lol.

Remember kids: D.A.R.E

What the fuck?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
I thought the title meant that you were broke as if you don’t have any money because of your meth addiction lol.

Remember kids: D.A.R.E[/quote]

DARE is a bunch of shit, they just perpetuate lies.

[quote]Sick Rick wrote:
What the fuck?[/quote]

I conur with the said post.

I’m kind of ashamed of myself for knowing who that is.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
I’m kind of ashamed of myself for knowing who that is.[/quote]

ahh, i remeber when pokemon first hit the uk, fucking awesome if you were a little kid
GOTTA CATCH ERM ALL!!!

I don’t give a fuck what anyone says… Pokemon was fun. Anyone who says it wasn’t is full of shit or in denial.

I still think they need to make an adult, bloody version of Pokemon where you cook your Pokemon if they’ve been killed in battle, resulting in an increase in protein and +3 musclez for your main character, allowing you to lift boulders and beat the shit out of your rivals.

Too much pot, or not enough?

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
I’m kind of ashamed of myself for knowing who that is.[/quote]

x2

Pokemon marathon on cartoon network tomorrow so STOKED

[quote]SSC wrote:
I don’t give a fuck what anyone says… Pokemon was fun. Anyone who says it wasn’t is full of shit or in denial.
[/quote]

Or maybe they were born before 1995? Maybe?

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:

Remember kids: D.A.R.E[/quote]

I dare you to do drugs…

To think that they actually made me sign a contract in 5th grade saying that I would never try drugs.

[quote]elano wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

Remember kids: D.A.R.E

I dare you to do drugs…

To think that they actually made me sign a contract in 5th grade saying that I would never try drugs. [/quote]

yep, I still have mine.

hahahahhahahahha

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
SSC wrote:

Or maybe they were born before 1995? Maybe? [/quote]

Still fun.

[quote]Envision wrote:
Pokemon marathon on cartoon network tomorrow so STOKED[/quote]

Fuck yea!

I actually won’t be watching and just wanted to post this image.

[quote]SSC wrote:

I still think they need to make an adult, bloody version of Pokemon where you cook your Pokemon if they’ve been killed in battle, resulting in an increase in protein and +3 musclez for your main character, allowing you to lift boulders and beat the shit out of your rivals.

Too much pot, or not enough?[/quote]

NOT ENOUGH

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
SSC wrote:

Or maybe they were born before 1995? Maybe? [/quote]

What? I think you mean 1985.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
beebuddy wrote:
SSC wrote:

Or maybe they were born before 1995? Maybe?

What? I think you mean 1985.

[/quote]

There are 23 year olds really into Pokemon?

Wow.

I wouldn’t admit that to anyone.

I admit to watching Power Rangers when they first came out because both the pink and yellow rangers were fairly decent eye candy back then (I think the yellow one was in a singing group before that gig), but I wasn’t aware that people in their mid 20’s were that into a cartoon that seemed aimed at 8 year olds.

Are you guys serious? I like cartoons just as much as the next geek, but shit truly made for little kids gets passed over.

Pokemon came to the US in 1998. I wouldn’t expect most if their fans to be over the age of 18-20 at the most now.