T Nation

Brock Lesnar Vs. Mariusz Pudzinowski

epic battle?

I hope this is a joke, you fucking troll.

And people ask me why I hate MMA…

… srsly?

Kids overly impressed with Pud’s strength and size are liable to post anything and this is proof.

lol, same thread was posted on a local forum(mean CR), people really think simillary.:slight_smile:

you would definitely beat 'em

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
And people ask me why I hate MMA…[/quote]

Are you sure you don’t mean ignorant MMA fanboys?

Wow. Something new. Great.

The idiotic fans don’t detract from the incredible sport that is MMA.
It’s best to just ignore them.

[quote]Altair wrote:

It’s best to just ignore them.[/quote]

The people talking about it utterly ruin any chance I would ever have of watching it. I admire the athletes, but want no part in being part of this massive bro-machine that MMA is.

[quote]Altair wrote:

It’s best to just ignore them.[/quote]

The people talking about it utterly ruin any chance I would ever have of watching it. I admire the athletes, but want no part in being part of this massive bro-machine that MMA is.

There is a big shift in the MMA crowd it seems. The last few ammy fights I’ve been to, there werent any beer guzzling knuckle draggers as there are at the big show. Most of the bro’s only watch UFC and completely disregard ammys and smaller promotions. Which I think is a good thing. Ammys and smaller promotions usually have fighters that have way more heart and most of the fans train as well.

You’ll notice the difference when the crowd cheers after a good transition on the ground or a sub escape whereas the bros only cheer for the brawls they are familiar with from being in a bar.

Back to the subject. Brock vs Pudz will never happen. Ever. We may never see Brock in the octagon again. Pudz is just starting in MMA and with the proper training, could destroy anyone they put in front of him. In a fantasy match up, though discussed many, many times before, Brock wins strictly based on how much more experience Brock has in combat sports.

Pudz vs Fedor is a more likely match up though I seriously doubt M-1/Strikeforce will pick up Pudz until he has at least 10 fights under him. And even then, he’d have to fight through the ranks before getting a shot at Fedor. Though it looks like the strongest man now falls to an American, Phil Pfister.

Stop judging people so much. Boring!

Pudz vs Fedor is more probable Fedor has fought cans before.

im outta the loop has Pudz actually stepped in the cage?

[quote]Gabe299 wrote:
im outta the loop has Pudz actually stepped in the cage?[/quote]

1 fight, TKO via donkey kong smash in a little over a minute. His opponent was a can of course.

Hopefully Pudz pans out. I’d like to see the guy grow and become a better fighter. With an attitude like his, he’ll go far if everything goes right.

I posted the Pudz fight in a thread I dont know when…I think it was the night of the fight. But I agree, I have big hopes for Pudz in MMA.