Brock Lesnar Taining Video

[quote]caladin wrote:
Where can one get one of those tubs? I want one and can never seem to find them. There just a metal tub right?[/quote]

You gotta get a circulator for the tub.

Oh, and thanks for the video Xen. I sent it to all my players as an example of how a true animal trains.

Cool video Zen,

think that will help my “chair push ups” argument as being effective? probably not. oh well. I guess me and Brock are the only ones that exercise will work for.

[quote]Mr. Push Ups wrote:
Cool video Zen,

think that will help my “chair push ups” argument as being effective? probably not. oh well. I guess me and Brock are the only ones that exercise will work for.[/quote]

Somehow, I knew this would appear before long.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
Mr. Push Ups wrote:
Cool video Zen,

think that will help my “chair push ups” argument as being effective? probably not. oh well. I guess me and Brock are the only ones that exercise will work for.

Somehow, I knew this would appear before long.[/quote]

He’s just all over nowadays.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
K-Narf wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:
So how about all that ice…

It’s not that bad if you sit still and make sure only your head pokes out. Great against soreness.

explains alot as to why he was a natural the moment he stepped in the ring.

You guys knew Lesnar won the 2000 NCAA wrestling championships as a heavyweight with the University of Minnesota, right?[/quote]

I got to see him wrestle that year in a match against my old school North Dakota State University. He looked just slightly smaller than he does now (from what I can tell of pictures)…but wow…was he cut up. It was funny…when he took of his warmup you could hear the crowd gasp. Man…what a monster.

[quote]Shaka Zulu wrote:
HoratioSandoval wrote:
K-Narf wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

It’s not that bad if you sit still and make sure only your head pokes out. Great against soreness.

You guys knew Lesnar won the 2000 NCAA wrestling championships as a heavyweight with the University of Minnesota, right?

I got to see him wrestle that year in a match against my old school North Dakota State University. He looked just slightly smaller than he does now (from what I can tell of pictures)…but wow…was he cut up. It was funny…when he took of his warmup you could hear the crowd gasp. Man…what a monster.

[/quote]

That log he picked up was 180 lbs…he threw it over his shoulder like a fucking pillow. AND RAN with it, did STEP UPS with it, fucking hellran up stairs and shit!

Thats one man I’d hate to fight. I feel like he’d easily just twist my head off. Sigh Back to the weight room I guess.

Does anybody have any info on what he’s doing now?

The last I heard of him he failed at his attempt to make it as an NFL D-End.

Is he back into pro-wrestling now?

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:

Is he back into pro-wrestling now?[/quote]

Lesnar is doing some pro wrestling in Japan with New Japan Pro Wrestling, on a very limited basis. He is essentially the big foreign attraction for what is now a company on life support. He can’t wrestle in the US because he is involved in litigation with the WWE over terms of a non-compete agreement he signed when he walked away from his wrestling contract to take his (ill advised) shot at the NFL.

Depending on the outcome of the litigation, he will either be prohibited from wrestling in the US for about 8 more years; be free to wrestle in the US for any promotion; or, settle things with the WWE and return to work there.
He allegedly has no interest in trying MMA.

[quote]TJN713 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

Lesnar is doing some pro wrestling in Japan with New Japan Pro Wrestling, on a very limited basis. He is essentially the big foreign attraction for what is now a company on life support. He can’t wrestle in the US because he is involved in litigation with the WWE over terms of a non-compete agreement he signed when he walked away from his wrestling contract to take his (ill advised) shot at the NFL.

Depending on the outcome of the litigation, he will either be prohibited from wrestling in the US for about 8 more years; be free to wrestle in the US for any promotion; or, settle things with the WWE and return to work there.
He allegedly has no interest in trying MMA.[/quote]

Good summary. I hope that WWE and Lesnar patch things up and he returns. They desperately need another big name performer on their roster and Brock fits the bill. He nearly returned last summer but apparently WWE jerked him around in the contract negotiations.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
TJN713 wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

He allegedly has no interest in trying MMA.

Good summary. I hope that WWE and Lesnar patch things up and he returns. They desperately need another big name performer on their roster and Brock fits the bill. He nearly returned last summer but apparently WWE jerked him around in the contract negotiations.
[/quote]

I dunno how he’ll fit in again if he does come back. A lot of guys in the locker room might be pissed, and rightfully so, 'cause they went out of thier way to make him a star and he just walked out. They might not be so enthusiastic about doing it all over again.

[quote]Xen Nova wrote:
Shaka Zulu wrote:
HoratioSandoval wrote:
K-Narf wrote:
michael2507 wrote:
rrjc5488 wrote:

You guys knew Lesnar won the 2000 NCAA wrestling championships as a heavyweight with the University of Minnesota, right?

That log he picked up was 180 lbs…he threw it over his shoulder like a fucking pillow. AND RAN with it, did STEP UPS with it, fucking hellran up stairs and shit!

Thats one man I’d hate to fight. I feel like he’d easily just twist my head off. Sigh Back to the weight room I guess.[/quote]

Whatever man, I may be 5’7 but I can bench 325 lbs. Who else could bench such an amazing amount? Who I ask you?