Britney Spears Muscley Arms

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Dancers generally have hot, muscular legs and calves. They don’t have cankles.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1M_xPy18k6I/S66Z0ga_n8I/AAAAAAAAADU/yN6VnTRkd0E/s1600/IMG_1937.JPG[/quote]

Wearing jeans to the office today, huh?

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
I first came across Misty’s story in a NY Times article a few years back. Really a great story all around.

I think hers (and yours) is a very, very attractive leg. Certainly more eye-catching than the toothpicks that pass for legs on most models/actresses. My gf danced as well, when I met her she had 15" calves with a 22" waist, lol.[/quote]

Thanks! And right now I have some 14" calves with 19 inch quads and a 23" waist at 5’2" so…

I’m not gonna lie. I think Cameron Diaz has beautiful legs. Sigh. You kind of need to work with your genetics.

One of the best things that ever happened was having my ballet instructor tell me I had great legs a couple of years ago. That was huge for me. Acceptance. :slight_smile:

I’ve told this story before, but one day not long ago I was doing plies at home (BW squats for the muscle heads) and my 10-year-old daughter said “Wow, Mom you’re legs are so big!” I smiled and said "Thank you!! I work really hard so they will be strong. #PassingOnTheCankleLove. :slight_smile:

I will say, I’ve passed on my leg genetics to my son, and he’ll never have to worry about calves. No skinny jeans for him. Just running track has developed the heck out of his legs.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_1M_xPy18k6I/S66Z0ga_n8I/AAAAAAAAADU/yN6VnTRkd0E/s1600/IMG_1937.JPG[/quote]

Wearing jeans to the office today, huh?[/quote]

LOL! Nothing wrong with those ankles. Makes it harder to push you down.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

Puh-lease. I happen to have fantastic calves.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:

Puh-lease. I happen to have fantastic calves.

[/quote]
Yes they are fabulous.

Jimmy Choo had to settle on Nicole Kidman after I turned him down.

[quote]jjackkrash wrote:
Jimmy Choo had to settle on Nicole Kidman after I turned him down. [/quote]

Those Barney Rubble feet with Cankles are HOT. Expect the foot fetish people to come out of the woodwork.

@ Underwood pic. Some pretty quads. Trying to undo the ugly in here. Dammit Derek!

Misty Copeland.

Holy hypermobility!

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
^ That’s ballerina Misty Copeland. My philosophy - If you have some big calves, you’re gonna want some hammies and quads to go with them. I heart my cankles. [/quote]

huh.

I’ve seen your (terrific) calves in at least 2 of your avis and you certainly don’t have cankles that I can tell. You dance/danced, didn’t you?

Have you read Misty’s memoir, yet? Is on my reading list but I haven’t yet gotten around to it.

[/quote]

Haven’t read the book either, Doc. She is amazing. And quite a dramatic story. Poor. Didn’t start ballet until she was 13 and ended up a soloist at ABT. That’s unheard of. Kind of a great “it’s never too late” story. Not to mention she’s about my height, and muscular. I think she’s gorgeous.

And thanks, but I have some monster calves for my height and I’m fairly thick through the ankle and knee. Something I’ve mentioned before. I was very self-conscious of them until I started lifting and realized how hard they are to build. On the upside, women with full thighs and little tiny calves look less balanced IMO, shaped like an ice cream cone - full on top then comes to a point. I prefer some full round muscle bellies from the glutes all the way down. I can’t do much about my bone structure, but developing the rest of the leg gives some balance. Yes, I love ballet.
[/quote]

Beautiful legs, Puff!

[quote]CLINK wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
^ That’s ballerina Misty Copeland. My philosophy - If you have some big calves, you’re gonna want some hammies and quads to go with them. I heart my cankles. [/quote]

huh.

I’ve seen your (terrific) calves in at least 2 of your avis and you certainly don’t have cankles that I can tell. You dance/danced, didn’t you?

Have you read Misty’s memoir, yet? Is on my reading list but I haven’t yet gotten around to it.

[/quote]

Haven’t read the book either, Doc. She is amazing. And quite a dramatic story. Poor. Didn’t start ballet until she was 13 and ended up a soloist at ABT. That’s unheard of. Kind of a great “it’s never too late” story. Not to mention she’s about my height, and muscular. I think she’s gorgeous.

And thanks, but I have some monster calves for my height and I’m fairly thick through the ankle and knee. Something I’ve mentioned before. I was very self-conscious of them until I started lifting and realized how hard they are to build. On the upside, women with full thighs and little tiny calves look less balanced IMO, shaped like an ice cream cone - full on top then comes to a point. I prefer some full round muscle bellies from the glutes all the way down. I can’t do much about my bone structure, but developing the rest of the leg gives some balance. Yes, I love ballet.
[/quote]

Beautiful legs, Puff!
[/quote]

Thanks!

Nice Misty Pics, Doc P. We could start a fan club. :wink:

And since this thread was about muscley arms, I think Kelly Ripa has some pretty nice delts.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Wanna see some guns on a girl? Look at my girl’s.

(She’s closing in on her first Physique comp in a few weeks)[/quote]

Awesome back!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Wanna see some guns on a girl? Look at my girl’s.

(She’s closing in on her first Physique comp in a few weeks)[/quote]

Whoa!! Nicely done!

Wow! Push, she looks amazing!! Back development, the whole thing.

How long has she been training? Height? She looks tall, but pics can be tricky.

Be sure to keep us posted.

I feel like most people in this thread don’t actually know what a cankle looks like.

[quote]pushharder wrote:
She says the cutting that she’s doing is the hardest thing she’s ever done in her life.[/quote]

Oh yeah. The first time anyone, especially women cut for a contest, it’s a hell of a reality check. I’m not saying this in a bad, or condescending way mind you. When my wife wanted to compete,knowing what I know I tried my best to talk her out of it -lol.

It just makes me laugh every time I see people online who have never actually done a successful cut to contest levels dismissing it as no big deal.

She looks great, best of luck to her!

S