Britney Spears Muscley Arms

Her calves aren’t too thick, but they aren’t perfect either. Her Achille’s tendons are too short which makes her calf insertions low. A higher calf insertion can look better in some people’s opinions.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DannyBones wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
Her calves are perfect[/quote]

too thick IMO[/quote]
You’re from Brazil; what the fuck are you talking about?[/quote]

That is my next vacation destination. I can’t wait.[/quote]

Did not take you as a Soccer fan. You going to the World Cup or the Olympics?

lol
[/quote]

I hate soccer. And the Olympics don’t interest me. Big round Brazilian Booty does. A close friend of mine who will be finishing up medical school soon and I are going to just visit for a few weeks and enjoy the “scenery”.

[quote]LM1510 wrote:
She looks again nice now[/quote]
I bet she buys Biotest.

[quote]LM1510 wrote:

You would think she would have a nicer house. Or at least take the pic somewhere nicer.

james

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

[quote]LM1510 wrote:

You would think she would have a nicer house. Or at least take the pic somewhere nicer.

james[/quote]

Looks like a hotel suite.

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]DannyBones wrote:

[quote]lemony2j wrote:
Her calves are perfect[/quote]

too thick IMO[/quote]
You’re from Brazil; what the fuck are you talking about?[/quote]

Brazilian can’t dislike thick calves on women?

[quote]PB Andy wrote:

[quote]LM1510 wrote:
I bet she buys Biotest.[/quote]

Only because she got great biceps?

That last one is a tranny. If you think her gunz are big, you should see her dick.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
That last one is a tranny. If you think her gunz are big, you should see her dick.
[/quote]

What’s manish on her in that pic? She looks so feminine right there

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:
Her calves aren’t too thick, but they aren’t perfect either. Her Achille’s tendons are too short which makes her calf insertions low. A higher calf insertion can look better in some people’s opinions.

[/quote]

In more refined circles we refer to these as “cankles.”

[quote]aeyogi wrote:

[quote]atypical1 wrote:

[quote]LM1510 wrote:

james[/quote]

Looks like a hotel suite.[/quote]

That is her mom in the double wide trailer that Britney grew up in.

[/quote]

Elbows too pointy, would not bang…

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Elbows too pointy, would not bang…[/quote]

Oh, I would bang her. Cankles and all.

Cankles bother me.

^ That’s ballerina Misty Copeland. My philosophy - If you have some big calves, you’re gonna want some hammies and quads to go with them. I heart my cankles.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
^ That’s ballerina Misty Copeland. My philosophy - If you have some big calves, you’re gonna want some hammies and quads to go with them. I heart my cankles. [/quote]

Cankles my ass. Those don’t even resemble cankles.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
^ That’s ballerina Misty Copeland. My philosophy - If you have some big calves, you’re gonna want some hammies and quads to go with them. I heart my cankles. [/quote]

huh.

I’ve seen your (terrific) calves in at least 2 of your avis and you certainly don’t have cankles that I can tell. You dance/danced, didn’t you?

Have you read Misty’s memoir, yet? Is on my reading list but I haven’t yet gotten around to it.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:

huh.

I’ve seen your (terrific) calves in at least 2 of your avis and you certainly don’t have cankles that I can tell. You dance/danced, didn’t you?

Have you read Misty’s memoir, yet? Is on my reading list but I haven’t yet gotten around to it.

[/quote]

Haven’t read the book either, Doc. She is amazing. And quite a dramatic story. Poor. Didn’t start ballet until she was 13 and ended up a soloist at ABT. That’s unheard of. Kind of a great “it’s never too late” story. Not to mention she’s about my height, and muscular. I think she’s gorgeous.

And thanks, but I have some monster calves for my height and I’m fairly thick through the ankle and knee. Something I’ve mentioned before. I was very self-conscious of them until I started lifting and realized how hard they are to build. On the upside, women with full thighs and little tiny calves look less balanced IMO, shaped like an ice cream cone - full on top then comes to a point. I prefer some full round muscle bellies from the glutes all the way down. I can’t do much about my bone structure, but developing the rest of the leg gives some balance. Yes, I love ballet.

I first came across Misty’s story in a NY Times article a few years back. Really a great story all around.

I think hers (and yours) is a very, very attractive leg. Certainly more eye-catching than the toothpicks that pass for legs on most models/actresses. My gf danced as well, when I met her she had 15" calves with a 22" waist, lol.

Dancers generally have hot, muscular legs and calves. They don’t have cankles.