T Nation

Britney Spears - Bluegrass Cover

I love bluegrass. So much soul.

Seeing as how were talking about falling stars and all in this forum (goodole Lindsay!)...try this one on for size :smiley:

I`m an oldtime Metallica fan.

I love bluegrass.

THIS is THE SHIT. Give Iron Horse a try - Metallica, bluegrass-style:

The Four Horsemen - in bluegrass style - Iron Horse

Fuckin` A!

Hey, you ever check out Hayseed Dixie (Blue grass AC/DC)? You could probably use the google if ya wanted ta.

My brother is a professional cellist, and when he graduated from college he had to do a senior recital. He did a few of the standard classical concertos, etc, but ended it with a Metallica medley played by him and 3 other cellos only. It was pretty sweet.

Never like Blue grass until someone introduced me to a CD of Modest Mouse covers:

LOL...lack culture much?

Wicked stuff! Iron Horse, same bluegrass cover band. Great find buddy.

Genuinely talented, soul-fueled music grows on the open-minded..... :smiley:

Enter Sandman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2R-2Hi9j4yM&feature=related

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

like biscuits and gravy?

Damn straight. Look around Youtube, they do bluegrass covers of everything from Ozzy to Led Zeppelin.

â?¦And the road becomes my bride
I have stripped of all but pride
So in her I do confide
And she keeps me satisfied....
Gives me all I need :smiley:

The Gourds playing Snoop Dogg:

Crazy Train, good `ole classic!

Loving all these! Bluegrass guitar is so cool!

Now, this cover is kind of wild. The band is great; the singer, well, um, strange. I do have to say that the willfully-lacking vocal tone that is nearly universal among male bluegrass singers is as personal opinion not a good thing. Though on the other hand I didn't have an Elvis impersonator in mind when thinking the above.

Worth listening to, actually. If nothing else to hear an awesome band and a sound likely never heard before.

Bad ass. Thanks.