British Natural

Hi.

I am Lifetime Natural and am currently taking a year off competing having stated bodybuilding in 2004.

I would appreciate your views on my physique as per 2007 photos. I aim to compete next in June 2009.

good job and many compliments on being natural!

Solid.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/member_rules_for_rate_my_physique

[quote]absolutenatural wrote:
Hi.

I am Lifetime Natural and am currently taking a year off competing having stated bodybuilding in 2004.

I would appreciate your views on my physique as per 2007 photos. I aim to compete next in June 2009.[/quote]

Ah Mr Heaton, good shot, you need to throw some different poses up here or you will get verbal for not following the rules.

whatr you 6ft 210 offseason?

[quote]Defekt wrote:
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/member_rules_for_rate_my_physique

[/quote]

are you kidding me dude?

sorry he didnt post his back are you gonna drop 2 points cause of that. smh people take this shit waaaaaay too serious. lol@ the number 1 rule being “post the wheels” fucking dorks trying to act all extra hardcore. sooo sappy.

this dude is on stage well conditioned and you wanna bitch about not putting up the right pictures…holy fucking shit.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
lol@ the number 1 rule being “post the wheels” fucking dorks trying to act all extra hardcore. sooo sappy.[/quote]

post the wheels anyways.

Nice work.

Defekt wrote:

are you kidding me dude?

sorry he didnt post his back are you gonna drop 2 points cause of that. smh people take this shit waaaaaay too serious. lol@ the number 1 rule being “post the wheels” fucking dorks trying to act all extra hardcore. sooo sappy.

this dude is on stage well conditioned and you wanna bitch about not putting up the right pictures…holy fucking shit.[/quote]

You have pretty bad reading comprehension, or forgot about half of the rules in the time it took to click over to this thread.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Defekt wrote:

are you kidding me dude?

this dude is on stage well conditioned and you wanna bitch about not putting up the right pictures…holy fucking shit.

You have pretty bad reading comprehension, or forgot about half of the rules in the time it took to click over to this thread. [/quote]

OP is in better shape than 95% on this site.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Defekt wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Defekt wrote:

are you kidding me dude?

You have pretty bad reading comprehension, or forgot about half of the rules in the time it took to click over to this thread.

OP is in better shape than 95% on this site.
[/quote]

Hence his high rating, that doesnt mean this thread doesnt suck shit.

im aware of the “rules” but they dont apply to people who you can make an assertion of their entire physique from 1 pic with. the only thing hes missing is a back double bi and regardless what are you going to tell him? if he has anything to improve upon im sure he already knows what it is and how hes going to go about it. hes not one of those posters who do 30 pushups and take a pic after, the guy knows what hes doing. it shoulve been posted in Performance Photos though, ill give you that.

We can all see his wheels, it’s a good shot for only one, and the dudes in amazing shape. Although I do think just because he’s in the shape that he’s in doesn’t mean he doesn’t have to post what we usually ask for on here. Hell I don’t care about more photos, I want to know more about his training and diet and what not.

Good BF level. Specifically, I think the forearms need some work.

[quote]Maximillian wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
lol@ the number 1 rule being “post the wheels” fucking dorks trying to act all extra hardcore. sooo sappy.

post the wheels anyways.

[/quote]

You can see them in his pic. What do you want, a pic of his feet?

im aware of the “rules” but they dont apply to people who you can make an assertion of their entire physique from 1 pic with. the only thing hes missing is a back double bi and regardless what are you going to tell him?

if he has anything to improve upon im sure he already knows what it is and how hes going to go about it. hes not one of those posters who do 30 pushups and take a pic after, the guy knows what hes doing. it shoulve been posted in Performance Photos though, ill give you that.[/quote]

Reread the thread, youre still missing about half of it.

First time Ive thought arms were a little small compared to rest of someones body… funny… its not even a bad thing lol…

It seems like your traps especially need some work, and maybe bit of work on your arms as well.

Good seperation in you quads.

Nice physique.