British Kids Forced to Worship Allah

"Two schoolboys were given detention after refusing to kneel down and ‘pray to Allah’ during a religious education lesson.

Parents were outraged that the two boys from year seven (11 to 12-year-olds) were punished for not wanting to take part in the practical demonstration of how Allah is worshipped.

They said forcing their children to take part in the exercise at Alsager High School, near Stoke-on-Trent - which included wearing Muslim headgear - was a breach of their human rights."

Imagine if Christians did something like this to Muslim boys…riots and beheadings would follow.

Getting ready for Sharia Law?

"Not only was it forced upon them, my daughter was told off for not doing it right.

“They’d never done it before and they were supposed to do it in another language.”

“My child has been forced to pray to Allah in a school lesson.” The grandfather of one of the pupils in the class said: “It’s absolutely disgusting, there’s no other way of putting it.”

Its coming to the States soon. Get your prayer rugs now before the price goes up.

Schools abusing their powers? Teachers forcing theirs views onto others? What else is new?

Take part or detention? That is messed up. Kids can read can’t they?

I hope that teacher gets fired.

[quote]lixy wrote:
What else is new?[/quote]

Threads about penis size and threads about masturbation and lifting.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Schools abusing their powers? Teachers forcing theirs views onto others? What else is new?[/quote]

The people are outraged because they’re not used to such things as that. Sharia Law will be even harder for people with liberal traditions to adjust to — it takes servile people to adapt to that.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:
Schools abusing their powers? Teachers forcing theirs views onto others? What else is new?

The people are outraged because they’re not used to such things as that. Sharia Law will be even harder for people with liberal traditions to adjust to — it takes servile people to adapt to that.

[/quote]
An almost identical thing happened in the city where I live. It happened a week before school was out so it couldn’t be fought.

The children were forced to skip gym class to participate in an educaaaational presentation about Islam led by none other than CAIR. Not only that, they were taught that there is one true God whose name is Allah. They were taught how to pray five times a day, practice fasting during Ramadan and traditional attire for women.

If I had children in that school, I’d be furious… oh wait I don’t have children but I’m still furious.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

The people are outraged because they’re not used to such things as that. Sharia Law will be even harder for people with liberal traditions to adjust to — it takes servile people to adapt to that. [/quote]

Oh, I’m outraged too. Just not particularly surprised.

What does “Sharia Law” have to do with your story?

[quote]Chewie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

An almost identical thing happened in the city where I live. It happened a week before school was out so it couldn’t be fought.

The children were forced to skip gym class to participate in an educaaaational presentation about Islam led by none other than CAIR. Not only that, they were taught that there is one true God whose name is Allah. They were taught how to pray five times a day, practice fasting during Ramadan and traditional attire for women.

If I had children in that school, I’d be furious… oh wait I don’t have children but I’m still furious. [/quote]

Hmmm…I don’t see anything wrong with this. It is left at schools’ discretion to cancel classes. I see absolutely nothing wrong with students being taught new things.

Now, punishing them for refusing to kneel, that is despicable. But then again, I believe in freedom…

[quote]lixy wrote:
Chewie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

If I had children in that school, I’d be furious… oh wait I don’t have children but I’m still furious.

Hmmm…I don’t see anything wrong with this. It is left at schools’ discretion to cancel classes. I see absolutely nothing wrong with students being taught new things.

Now, punishing them for refusing to kneel, that is despicable. But then again, I believe in freedom…[/quote]

If a priest taught Catholic faith in the US in a non-Catholic school, heads would roll. Remember that Under God was taken out of the pledge? What if Christianity was taught is Saudi Arabia?

They were taught that there is one true God whose name is Allah.

I didn’t mention that this all happened in a Quaker town.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
lixy wrote:

Oh, I’m outraged too. Just not particularly surprised.

What does “Sharia Law” have to do with your story?[/quote]

Does Sharia Law tolerate the teaching of alternative religions?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

"Not only was it forced upon them, my daughter was told off for not doing it right.

“They’d never done it before and they were supposed to do it in another language.”

“My child has been forced to pray to Allah in a school lesson.” The grandfather of one of the pupils in the class said: “It’s absolutely disgusting, there’s no other way of putting it.”

Its coming to the States soon. Get your prayer rugs now before the price goes up.

[/quote]

It’s not coming to the U.S. You are being paranoid. There are WAY too many Fundie Christians here to ever let that happen.

[quote]wirewound wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It’s not coming to the U.S. You are being paranoid. There are WAY too many Fundie Christians here to ever let that happen.

[/quote]

If they can’t stop Barack Obama, how will they stop that?

[quote]wirewound wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

We all can hope, can’t we?

[quote]Makavali wrote:
lixy wrote:
What else is new?

Threads about penis size and threads about masturbation and lifting.[/quote]

Don’t forget the shoe.

[quote]wirewound wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

I wouldn’t say it’s because of the Christians. More like because the radical liberals i see bitching about a kid praying in school when hes not even disturbing anyone.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
wirewound wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

How can you equate Barack Obama and forced Muslim prayer? How screwed up on drugs are you, man?

[quote]MtbKid wrote:
wirewound wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

I wouldn’t say it’s because of the Christians. More like because the radical liberals i see bitching about a kid praying in school when hes not even disturbing anyone.[/quote]

Liberals don’t give a shit about one kid saying a prayer - it’s the group led prayers that are troublesome.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
wirewound wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

[/quote]

Good point.

[quote]Chewie wrote:
If a priest taught Catholic faith in the US in a non-Catholic school, heads would roll. [/quote]

Is that so? I thought you guys were pretty tolerant…

So now we’re comparing a country with a tyrannical monarchy which supposedly derives its legitimacy from religion to a republic that’s (was last century?) often cited as example for freedoms and democracy?

Name? I doubt you know what you’re talking about. Allah is simply Arabic for “God”.

A what now? “Quaker town”?

Man, you’re really starting to sound like a conspiracy theorist. HH’s story is appaling. You’re just grasping at straws.