British Dragon

Has anyone ever used any of these products? Thanks

Well, only thing I saw floating around is Winny 10mg tablets, but all 4 people that train in our gym who tried it complained it’s fake.

Now, I know lot of European lifters complained about it being fake, but that is third person information. I’m only sure in those who I know.

DT

British Dragon are a quality company, maybe the ones you had were made to look like real BD gear but was fake, the company make quality gear and have a great reputation.
Used them myself without any probs.

Only problem with British Dragon is that its drastically overpriced.

British Dragon makes an awesome product… their products are SO good, that other UG labs are counterfeiting them. Can you believe that shit? One underground lab counterfeiting another underground lab? It’s true.

I’m guessing the stuff that DTboy came across was the fake stuff. Other than that, just becareful when shopping around and keep your eye out for fake shit. There is alot of good quality BD stuff going around. Good luck.

It`s the worst thing about this game…fake gear, been ripped off myself with some so-called “on-line pharmacies” luckily i now can go direct to BD.

the main problem i have is through customs. i find that placing a smaller order initially a) to test the quality and b) can it make it to me. Nothing worse than spending $500 on gear and getting the whole lot taken away. at the moment I am trying an online from somewhere else. BD is next on my list.

How are you people finding all these freakin online sources? I’ve been a T-member for like 5 years, been lifting for over 10, using the internet for over 10, and yet am not finding all these sites like you seem to and definately am not having confidence that the ones I find wont rip me off.

[quote]2ms wrote:
How are you people finding all these freakin online sources? I’ve been a T-member for like 5 years, been lifting for over 10, using the internet for over 10, and yet am not finding all these sites like you seem to and definately am not having confidence that the ones I find wont rip me off.[/quote]

I have 3 very good demstice online sources. I got them from other people on a differnt site. I have never had a single problem.

You can always check out some open source boards too, although you better stick with mod/admin approved sources as you’re more likely to find scammers. . .

STU

Forum Forman wrote on a MAG-10 thread

"Be very careful if you are going to buy something online like this. We have in fact received some complaints about Screwy.

In the past we have found that one person would create multiple accounts and then act as buyer and seller, in order to provide their own reference."

T forum mystery
Is Screwy a scammer?

First off, I will mention that I have never bought gear from an online source, but I have checked out some sites. In regards to fake BD gear, they have a feature on their site where you can check other sites claiming to sell BD gear. You simply enter the web address for the site and they tell you if it is a company they sell to or not.

Yeah I saw that info about how to identify counterfiet bd but that’s not helpful until you’ve already bought and received the stuff.

But anyway I dont have any other sources so will have to go online. Still don’t know how to find decent online sources though other than by paying kinda steep membership to other sites. I would rather give sites a look a little get idea of prices and stuff before dishing out dough for any memberships.

Any help with getting online sources would still be appreciated