British Culture Disgusts Me

So, where exactly are you from stud?

If you don’t like it here, then leave - it’s that fucking simple. People love to fucking complain, but hardly anyone ever acts on their actions.

Try finding a 1st world country anywhere in the world and tell me how much student life differs from what you see here, as if binge drinking and lots of sex is exclusive to the UK or something. Sorry your country is so backwards that you still base your lives around 2000 year old ideals where women are lower then dogs.

[quote]Sosruko wrote:
Sort out your own fucking country.The big problem with Britain is we let people like you,come to our country and you fucking moan about everything we change our ways and your never fucking happy.
Alot of Asians come to Britain refuse to learn our language refuse to ‘mix’ in general they have bad manors.
I think that as a generalisation Asians treat women with such disrespect you should be ashamed of yourselves and should sort your own coutries before trying to sort out ours.
[/quote]

Are you kidding. Firstly stop using the term ‘asian’, it means jackshit. The pakistani’s who come here as aylum seekers are, for the most part, the uneducated ones.

Indians on the other hand, are relatively the most educated of all minorities. In fact many experts in the medical field now feel that one of the biggest mistakes was not taking on more indian doctors. Since poland become an eu state, we’ve seen a huge influx of poles migrating here, including doctors and professionals who are less qualified and refuse to even work the same long hours indians did, productivity went down, which also had a negative impact on the economy.

And look at statistics, polish crime rates are higher than indians and pakistani crime rates combined.

asians just have a bad rep cause of the ‘rude boy pakistanis’ in bradford and other run down areas.

I really like indian people. But some indian friends of mine (especially over 30) have very harsh views rivaled only by the Nazis.

[quote]Holzkopf wrote:
I like your trolling.

Thou whilst residing in the great nation of Great Britain I was more shocked by the quality of food, the dirty streets & homes and the general ugliness of its inhabitants.

As always it depends on your mindset. Do you want to see only the negativ sides?[/quote]

There are no real positives for hard working, law abiding, tax payers.

Only the dole scrounging bums and real dregs of society who take wellfare for granted and live at the tax payers expense.

Aw, what’s the matter? Still pissed off about the Brits ruling India over 60 years ago?

Well but those people are actually very unhappy most of the time. Without work and purpose they do not feel needed.

All those things you described are just the product of their insecurities and feeling of worthlessness.

So concentrate on what you want in your life, not the opposite.

[quote]Super Stud wrote:
Since poland become an eu state, we’ve seen a huge influx of poles migrating here, including doctors and professionals who are less qualified and refuse to even work the same long hours indians did, productivity went down, which also had a negative impact on the economy.

And look at statistics, polish crime rates are higher than indians and pakistani crime rates combined.[/quote]

how could you see this influx, if you’ve only been in uk for a year, while poland is in eu since 2004?
can i see those statistics please?

[quote]Super Stud wrote:
Sosruko wrote:
Sort out your own fucking country.The big problem with Britain is we let people like you,come to our country and you fucking moan about everything we change our ways and your never fucking happy.
Alot of Asians come to Britain refuse to learn our language refuse to ‘mix’ in general they have bad manors.
I think that as a generalisation Asians treat women with such disrespect you should be ashamed of yourselves and should sort your own coutries before trying to sort out ours.

Are you kidding. Firstly stop using the term ‘asian’, it means jackshit. The pakistani’s who come here as aylum seekers are, for the most part, the uneducated ones.

Indians on the other hand, are relatively the most educated of all minorities. In fact many experts in the medical field now feel that one of the biggest mistakes was not taking on more indian doctors. Since poland become an eu state, we’ve seen a huge influx of poles migrating here, including doctors and professionals who are less qualified and refuse to even work the same long hours indians did, productivity went down, which also had a negative impact on the economy.

And look at statistics, polish crime rates are higher than indians and pakistani crime rates combined.

asians just have a bad rep cause of the ‘rude boy pakistanis’ in bradford and other run down areas.
[/quote]

How long have you lived in the UK?

You really just need to learn to ignore these things and get on with your life.

When you start indulging your thoughts in slutty girls, chavs, and the ‘immigrants’ that are just let into this country without a second thought (who then get almost free homes/cars, complain about the country, commit crime and in some circumstances promote terrorism) - then it gets depressing.

The reason you are recieving a bit of hostility, is that you are being categorized under the people who are let into this country then just complain about it.

I have to agree with OP. It’s ok to have fun here and there but OVERALL the young people of today can devote just a little too much time to things that are debaucherous in life. It’s shocking depending on how sheltered an existence you come from. Further Exposure to the world at large will alter his perspectives again. It’s just initial shock of a free society that hitting him.

I give him a short time before he starts lusting the club girls and relaxes looking to do the dip. Just about all Indian girls screw like crazy in Britain. Then Doctors throw a stitch or two in and they’re in India getting married as virgin brides, lol. Poor Indian guys, Clueless all the way with no idea of the bukkake and creampie parties his new virgin had while studying in Britain.

BTW: Welcome to the Student’s brothel. University. lol. I give him 1 year and he’ll be in Doc Martins grinding in da club.

[quote]novocaine wrote:
Super Stud wrote:
Since poland become an eu state, we’ve seen a huge influx of poles migrating here, including doctors and professionals who are less qualified and refuse to even work the same long hours indians did, productivity went down, which also had a negative impact on the economy.

how could you see this influx, if you’ve only been in uk for a year, while poland is in eu since 2004?
can i see those statistics please?[/quote]

If he feels Indian doctors are so much better why haven’t they created the modern medicine to the level it is at now? Case closed.

He should realise he sees what he want’s to see and not necessarily for how things are.

Uhh

India is the world’s capital of forced child labor.
Russia is the world’s capital of human trafficking.
Pakistan is famous for it’s renowned religious tolerance.
America is the fattest country.
China is the leader in world overpopulation.
Africa is the leader in messed up people run governments.

oops!

If this is a troll, bravo! If not, uh oh.

Well done on narrowing on a small part of british culture, binge drinking is seen as a problem britians themselves would admit as such, europeans love a good drinking session its culturally endemic to the west and hell im in south korea atm and these guys love getting smashed.

Why are indian doctors so good - http://stanford.wellsphere.com/general-medicine-article/why-are-indian-doctors-so-good/501398

Not doing too bad across the pond either -

"The extent to which desis have made an impact in the US was reeled off in the Rajya Sabha â?? as many as 12% scientists and 38% doctors in the US are Indians, and in NASA, 36% or almost 4 out of 10 scientists are Indians.

If that’s not proof enough of Indian scientific and corporate prowess, digest this: 34% employees at Microsoft, 28% at IBM, 17% at Intel and 13% at Xerox are Indians."

I’m currently working in Aberdeen, and while people here do go out and get drunk, I haven’t seen many who where totally falling-on-their-face pissed.

I had heard that the women here are ugly, but I’ve seen tons of hot chicks here too. I’m having a harder time than usual picking any of them up though.

If any of you guys live here, help a brother out. lol

It’s really no big deal. This is the current trend because of the access to education and the fact that the Indian culture values education and see it as a way out of poverty. So they really push and value being educated. This is good. You should be proud. I don;t begrudge any Indian person being educated and smart. In fact i always liked Indian people.

Every Indian person i ever met was nice, generous and humble. I have nothing but respect for the people :slight_smile: All our collective knowledge goes for the betterment of humanity.

The wastern culture in this generation lost the drive and aspiration for science. It’s just not a popular field right now. But it is currently for Indians and Asians. All well and good. It’s just cultural trends.

[quote]Super Stud wrote:
Why are indian doctors so good - http://stanford.wellsphere.com/general-medicine-article/why-are-indian-doctors-so-good/501398

"The extent to which desis have made an impact in the US was reeled off in the Rajya Sabha �?�¢?? as many as 12% scientists and 38% doctors in the US are Indians, and in NASA, 36% or almost 4 out of 10 scientists are Indians.

If that’s not proof enough of Indian scientific and corporate prowess, digest this: 34% employees at Microsoft, 28% at IBM, 17% at Intel and 13% at Xerox are Indians."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/36_of_scientists_at_Nasa_are_Indians_Govt_survey/articleshow/2853178.cms[/quote]

The reason that the percentages of those companies employees (Not NASA) are so high in relation to india is that they all have huge corporate offices in India (population 1 billion+). Well done, yes you have a massive output of scientific and technical graduates, but the real reason you have huge numbers working for these companies in India is simple. You are cheap labour. When the huge boom in India slows down, because you all want higher wages, then those same companies will move on somewhere else.

Oh yeah, and thats the same reason there are so many Indian doctors over here. They know they can make a fortune in the UK, so that they can go back to india and live like a king after a few years.

Unfortunately, for the majority of your countrymen and women, they will also live in crushing poverty forever up to the average indian life expectancy of 66, while us obese, ugly, binge drinking brits live till 77. To put that in perspective the only countries you have a higher average life expectancy than are AIDS ridden sub-saharan african countries.

Frankly, I get sick of listening to people whine about how shit the UK is. If you don’t like, go home. But you won’t, will you?? You’ll probably end up marrying your cousin who was born here, so that you can stay when your student visa runs out.

[quote]Mzungu wrote:
Super Stud wrote:

"The extent to which desis have made an impact in the US was reeled off in the Rajya Sabha �?�¢?? as many as 12% scientists and 38% doctors in the US are Indians, and in NASA, 36% or almost 4 out of 10 scientists are Indians.

The reason that the percentages of those companies employees (Not NASA) are so high in relation to india is that they all have huge corporate offices in India (population 1 billion+). Well done, yes you have a massive output of scientific and technical graduates, but the real reason you have huge numbers working for these companies in India is simple. You are cheap labour. When the huge boom in India slows down, because you all want higher wages, then those same companies will move on somewhere else.
[/quote]

Also true and accurate. Capitalism 101. Cheap labor trumps all.

Well maybe the lazy assholes here should cut back on beer, kebabs, condoms and other worthless junk. Then maybe you could work for less too.

[quote]Super Stud wrote:

"The extent to which desis have made an impact in the US was reeled off in the Rajya Sabha �¢?? as many as 12% scientists and 38% doctors in the US are Indians, and in NASA, 36% or almost 4 out of 10 scientists are Indians.

And all the rest of the scientists, AND the owners of the companies that pay your salaries are white western europeans.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/36_of_scientists_at_Nasa_are_Indians_Govt_survey/articleshow/2853178.cms[/quote]

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Aw, what’s the matter? Still pissed off about the Brits ruling India over 60 years ago?[/quote]

The one question we know won’t be answered truthfully.