[quote]John S. wrote:
[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Fuck the BNP, and fuck you.[/quote]
The BNP is trying to save Britain. What’s wrong with that?
I am limited to donating 500 pounds, being a foreign national. You should donate more. Save your country! Look what the Tories and Labour have done to Britain!
They are for fascism, that is just taking a problem and making it worse.[/quote]
A lot of the stuff you’re reading was written by mainstream media. Read the BNP mission statement. They want local democracy, similar to how America used to be. They want to stop foreigners from leeching off the liberal system. Those are good things.
And then, what do you think of politicians who bring in aliens so they’ll get their votes? That is what Labour does. Sounds like the Dems here doesn’t it? They sell their country up the river to garner votes. Who’s the REAL bad guys there?
So explain to me why Nick Griffin is distancing himself from the traditional core that forms the BNP electorate?
Also, explain to me why making Barking a ‘closed shop’ to those not born in Britain is good for the local eceonomy there, or how that will affect businesses decisions to locate or relocate in the East End/Essex area?
Furthermore, please explain to me why ANY politician could have a “favourite chapter” of ‘Mein Kampf’ and NOT be expected to be associated with racism and fascist political agendas?
Head Hunter, the floor is yours.
(1) All politicians do this. That’s how they slowly gain share.
(2) The answer is in the question.
(3) Hitler was an evil genius. Only a stupid person dismisses everything he said.
Your turn. And try to be original.
- Politicians only do this when they are established and can rely on their core vote, more or less come what may (i.e. the Labour and Conservative parties). The BNP is not a mainstream, well-established political party thus Griffin is distancing himself from the BNP traditionalists because of their reputation for racism and neo-Nazi behaviour. [/quote]
Your arguments are the typical, worn out, complaints of the Lib/Lab/Con. For the sake of brevity I will cut to the chase. You have absolutely nothing to offer on policy issues so you resort to the same pathetic character assasinations that are used against anyone who questions the Lib/Lab/Con policy of unrestricted mass immigration.
Your refferences of and comparisons to Hitler are the height of hypocracy. For it was the Labour party that was in power during the Hitler era. Labour are the ones who refused to allow Jews trying to escape Hitler access to safe haven in their ancestral homeland of Israel!
It was also Labour who gave in to hateful muslims and partitioned India. Resulting in much bloodshed. Which continues to this day and threatens the entire planet with fallout from a nuclear exchange. When Labour partitioned India they gave the Sikh homeland and their holy city to the muslims. So if sikhs want to visit their holy city they must first apply for permission from the muslims.
Labour has a history of dispossessing a people from their ancestral homeland leaving them at the mercy of people who just might hate them.
You also conveniently ignore the fact that both the Labour and Tory parties are riddled with communists,Marxists and Trotskyites! Communism has slaughtered several orders of magnitude more people that National Socialism. So why no mention of the appalling leanings of the leadership of the Labour and Tory parties?
2) No, the answer is not in the question. Companies will choose not to relocate to the East End/Essex area if the BNP become the local authority because they know it would be difficult if not impossible to bring in outside labour, or convince individuals to relocate in order to work in the area. I know the obvious response is ‘local jobs for local people’ but the fact is that, like it or not, low paid workers are a big part of the driving force behind the economy. Irrespective of whether this is a good or bad thing in and of itself, failure to attract big business to the area due to restrictions on housing for racial profiling reasons will harm local, smaller businesses that rely on national, big business to survive. Therefore, a policy that seems ‘reasonable’ (and I use the word loosely here for the sake of arguement) in fact does more harm to those born, raised and working in the area. [/quote]
There are over EIGHT MILLION economically inactive people in Britain already! They are all collecting welfare creating a massive drag on the economy and working people. There is no need for imported labour. Third world immigrants who wi8ll work for third world wages are dragging down the earning potential of the British people to a third world standard! The only people who are benefitting are the super wealthy sponsers of the Lib/Lab/Con.
The only people who will be affected by changing the priority standards for council housing are those who are on welfare! Right now the Labour government guidelines discriminate on ethnic lines against the indiginous British.
The most significant industry in the City of London is the financial services sector. The EU has vowed to bring the city of London’s banking laws in line with the rest of the EU taking away it’s advantage. The new EU finance minister is a frenchman who has said he wants to change the law so that Paris will be just as significant of a financial center as London.
The BNP will take Britain out of the scam which is the EU. They are the only party which the intention to do this and will deliver on the promise.
3) Indeed. With the emphasis on the evil. However, you didn’t answer my question. I asked how Nick Griffin can expect people to believe some of his policies are NOT race-related when he makes no secret of his admiration of Adolf Hitler?[/quote]
Because decades of LIb/Lab/Con policies have graphically demonstrated to the ethnically English,Irish,Scots and Welsh that their racial identity works against them and puts them at a distinct disadvantage when dealing with their government.
You need to face up to reality. Your coy attempts to feign ignorance of how the indigenous people have been discriminated against by successive Labour and Tory governments are not going to work with some of us. Because I have lived in that part of Essex and I have seen how that area has been changed beyond recognition[/quote]
You have shredded this guy! Kudos!