Britain's BNP: Is It Time?

"The prime minister has thrown pens and a stapler at staff, and once shoved a laser printer off a desk in a rage, according to one former adviser. Another aide was warned to watch out for â??flying Nokiasâ?? when he joined Brownâ??s team.

In February, Brown denied he ordered his aides to undermine Chancellor of the Exchequer Alistair Darling in 2008. Darling said â??the forces of hell were unleashedâ?? from Brownâ??s office after he gave an interview saying Britain faced the worst recession in 60 years."

Now top that off with Britain being flooded with Eastern Europeans:

̢??You can̢??t say anything about the immigrants,̢?? she told him. ̢??All these eastern Europeans coming in Рwhere are they flocking from?̢??

Immigration is the second-most important topic for voters, with 29 percent saying it is one of the biggest issues facing Britain today, according to an Ipsos Mori poll of 977 voters between April 9 and 15. No margin of error was given. The poll rated the economy as most important, cited by 55 percent.

â??She was just a sort of bigoted woman who said she used to be Labour,â?? Brown, 59, said to an aide after getting back in his car. â??That was a disaster. Who put me with that woman?â??

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aLyEIRh4yPnY&pos=9

Someday, the British people will wake up to the fact that the major parties are just a bunch of sleazy criminals (like here in the States) and they’ll kick them to the curb. Then will come the BNP.

“The British National Party is the only party which has consistently warned of the dangers posed to Britain and all of Europe through the Islamic colonisation of our lands through the mass immigration policies promoted by the Tory, Labour and Liberal Democrat parties.”

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"The prime minister has thrown pens and a stapler at staff, and once shoved a laser printer off a desk in a rage, according to one former adviser. Another aide was warned to watch out for â??flying Nokiasâ?? when he joined Brownâ??s team.

In February, Brown denied he ordered his aides to undermine Chancellor of the Exchequer Alistair Darling in 2008. Darling said â??the forces of hell were unleashedâ?? from Brownâ??s office after he gave an interview saying Britain faced the worst recession in 60 years."

Now top that off with Britain being flooded with Eastern Europeans and Pakis:

̢??You can̢??t say anything about the immigrants,̢?? she told him. ̢??All these eastern Europeans coming in Рwhere are they flocking from?̢??

Immigration is the second-most important topic for voters, with 29 percent saying it is one of the biggest issues facing Britain today, according to an Ipsos Mori poll of 977 voters between April 9 and 15. No margin of error was given. The poll rated the economy as most important, cited by 55 percent.

â??She was just a sort of bigoted woman who said she used to be Labour,â?? Brown, 59, said to an aide after getting back in his car. â??That was a disaster. Who put me with that woman?â??

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aLyEIRh4yPnY&pos=9

Someday, the British people will wake up to the fact that the major parties are just a bunch of sleazy criminals (like here in the States) and they’ll kick them to the curb. Then will come the BNP.

“The British National Party is the only party which has consistently warned of the dangers posed to Britain and all of Europe through the Islamic colonisation of our lands through the mass immigration policies promoted by the Tory, Labour and Liberal Democrat parties.”

[/quote]

Headhunter, you amuse me. :slight_smile:

Fuck the BNP, and fuck you.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Fuck the BNP, and fuck you.[/quote]

The BNP is trying to save Britain. What’s wrong with that?

I am limited to donating 500 pounds, being a foreign national. You should donate more. Save your country! Look what the Tories and Labour have done to Britain!

I know you’re trying to be funny, but you’re not.

[quote]John S. wrote:
From what I am reading it seems that Britain should really consider the BNP.[/quote]

Top notch trolling there, mate.

*Labour

Ill be the first to admit that I don’t know much about Britain’s politics, I just can tell you that if I was living there the Labour party would scare the shit out of me.

I was wrong. BNP is much worse then the Labour party. Will teach me to listen to forum chatter.

Scholars claim that the BNP has conducted right-wing extremist violence intended as a methodology to “seek institutionalized power”.[245] Critics of the BNP, such as Human Rights Watch in a 1997 report, have asserted that the party recruits from skinhead groups and that many believe it promotes racist violence.[246]

In the past, Nick Griffin has defended the threat of violence in furthering the party’s aims. After the BNP won its first council seat in 1993, he wrote: “The electors of Millwall did not back a postmodernist rightist party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan ‘Defend Rights for Whites’ with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate.” In 1997, believing he was addressing members of the French Front National, he said: “It is more important to control the streets of a city than its council chambers.”[56] In January 1986, when Griffin was Deputy Chair of the NF, he advised his audience at an anti-IRA rally to use the “traditional British methods of the brick, the boot and the fist.”[247]

The BNP defends itself by arguing that over 20% of the working population has some criminal record or another and that a large proportion of MPs, councillors and activists in the other three main parties also have unsatisfactory past records.

A BBC Panorama programme reported on a number of BNP members who have had criminal convictions, some racially motivated. The BBC’s list is extensive. Some of the more notable convictions include:

John Tyndal had a number of convictions including assault, organising and participating in paramilitary neo-Nazi activities. In 1986 he was convicted and jailed for conspiracy to publish material likely to incite racial hatred.[248]
In 1998, Nick Griffin was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred. He received a nine-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, and was fined £2,300.[249]
Kevin Scott, who in 2001 was the BNP’s North East regional organiser, has two convictions for assault and using threatening words and behaviour.[250]
Joe Owens, now expelled but previously a BNP candidate in Merseyside and former bodyguard to Nick Griffin,[251][252] has served eight months in prison for sending razor blades in the post to Jewish people and another term for carrying CS gas and knuckledusters.[253]
Tony Wentworth, former BNP student organiser, was convicted alongside Owens for assaulting demonstrators at an anti-BNP event in 2003.[254]
Colin Smith, who in 2004 was the BNP’s South East London organiser, has 17 convictions for burglary, theft, stealing cars, possession of drugs and assaulting a police officer.[255]
Richard Edmonds (at the time BNP National Organiser, currently a member of the BNP’s Advisory Council) was sentenced to 3 months in prison in 1994 for violent disorder for his part in a racist attack on a black man in Bethnal Green, London (although he was released after sentencing as he had already served this period on remand). Edmonds hurled a glass at the man as he was walking past the Ship pub in Bethnal Green Road, East London, where a group of BNP supporters were drinking. Others then ‘glassed’ the man in the face and punched and kicked him as he lay on the ground, including BNP supporter Stephen O’Shea of Purfleet, Essex, who was jailed for 12 months. Another BNP supporter, Simon Biggs from Penge (who smashed a beer glass into the man’s face causing deep wounds), was jailed for four and a half years for his part in the attack.[256] He is now Newcastle-upon-Tyne organiser for the National Front.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Fuck the BNP, and fuck you.[/quote]

The BNP is trying to save Britain. What’s wrong with that?

I am limited to donating 500 pounds, being a foreign national. You should donate more. Save your country! Look what the Tories and Labour have done to Britain!
[/quote]

They are for fascism, that is just taking a problem and making it worse.

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Fuck the BNP, and fuck you.[/quote]

The BNP is trying to save Britain. What’s wrong with that?

I am limited to donating 500 pounds, being a foreign national. You should donate more. Save your country! Look what the Tories and Labour have done to Britain!
[/quote]

They are for fascism, that is just taking a problem and making it worse.[/quote]

A lot of the stuff you’re reading was written by mainstream media. Read the BNP mission statement. They want local democracy, similar to how America used to be. They want to stop foreigners from leeching off the liberal system. Those are good things.

And then, what do you think of politicians who bring in aliens so they’ll get their votes? That is what Labour does. Sounds like the Dems here doesn’t it? They sell their country up the river to garner votes. Who’s the REAL bad guys there?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Fuck the BNP, and fuck you.[/quote]

The BNP is trying to save Britain. What’s wrong with that?

I am limited to donating 500 pounds, being a foreign national. You should donate more. Save your country! Look what the Tories and Labour have done to Britain!
[/quote]

They are for fascism, that is just taking a problem and making it worse.[/quote]

A lot of the stuff you’re reading was written by mainstream media. Read the BNP mission statement. They want local democracy, similar to how America used to be. They want to stop foreigners from leeching off the liberal system. Those are good things.

And then, what do you think of politicians who bring in aliens so they’ll get their votes? That is what Labour does. Sounds like the Dems here doesn’t it? They sell their country up the river to garner votes. Who’s the REAL bad guys there?

[/quote]

The real bad guys are people like you who purposely obfuscate the truth. Instead of blaming the “liberal media” try finding out how their actions speak for themselves. You say the media is biased then point us toward the party website? You are meant to be an educator, you should know better.

[quote]John S. wrote:
I was wrong. BNP is much worse then the Labour party. Will teach me to listen to forum chatter.

Scholars claim that the BNP has conducted right-wing extremist violence intended as a methodology to “seek institutionalized power”.[245] Critics of the BNP, such as Human Rights Watch in a 1997 report, have asserted that the party recruits from skinhead groups and that many believe it promotes racist violence.[246]

In the past, Nick Griffin has defended the threat of violence in furthering the party’s aims. After the BNP won its first council seat in 1993, he wrote: “The electors of Millwall did not back a postmodernist rightist party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan ‘Defend Rights for Whites’ with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, power is the product of force and will, not of rational debate.” In 1997, believing he was addressing members of the French Front National, he said: “It is more important to control the streets of a city than its council chambers.”[56] In January 1986, when Griffin was Deputy Chair of the NF, he advised his audience at an anti-IRA rally to use the “traditional British methods of the brick, the boot and the fist.”[247]

The BNP defends itself by arguing that over 20% of the working population has some criminal record or another and that a large proportion of MPs, councillors and activists in the other three main parties also have unsatisfactory past records.

A BBC Panorama programme reported on a number of BNP members who have had criminal convictions, some racially motivated. The BBC’s list is extensive. Some of the more notable convictions include:

John Tyndal had a number of convictions including assault, organising and participating in paramilitary neo-Nazi activities. In 1986 he was convicted and jailed for conspiracy to publish material likely to incite racial hatred.[248]
In 1998, Nick Griffin was convicted of violating section 19 of the Public Order Act 1986, relating to incitement to racial hatred. He received a nine-month prison sentence, suspended for two years, and was fined �?�£2,300.[249]
Kevin Scott, who in 2001 was the BNP’s North East regional organiser, has two convictions for assault and using threatening words and behaviour.[250]
Joe Owens, now expelled but previously a BNP candidate in Merseyside and former bodyguard to Nick Griffin,[251][252] has served eight months in prison for sending razor blades in the post to Jewish people and another term for carrying CS gas and knuckledusters.[253]
Tony Wentworth, former BNP student organiser, was convicted alongside Owens for assaulting demonstrators at an anti-BNP event in 2003.[254]
Colin Smith, who in 2004 was the BNP’s South East London organiser, has 17 convictions for burglary, theft, stealing cars, possession of drugs and assaulting a police officer.[255]
Richard Edmonds (at the time BNP National Organiser, currently a member of the BNP’s Advisory Council) was sentenced to 3 months in prison in 1994 for violent disorder for his part in a racist attack on a black man in Bethnal Green, London (although he was released after sentencing as he had already served this period on remand). Edmonds hurled a glass at the man as he was walking past the Ship pub in Bethnal Green Road, East London, where a group of BNP supporters were drinking. Others then ‘glassed’ the man in the face and punched and kicked him as he lay on the ground, including BNP supporter Stephen O’Shea of Purfleet, Essex, who was jailed for 12 months. Another BNP supporter, Simon Biggs from Penge (who smashed a beer glass into the man’s face causing deep wounds), was jailed for four and a half years for his part in the attack.[256] He is now Newcastle-upon-Tyne organiser for the National Front.[/quote]

Some of that stuff is potentially pretty bad and some of it sounds harmless.

What one needs to understand is the status quo will do anything to tarnish the reputation of a party like that, one which he advocates for whites that is. If they can, they will try to make the leaders out to be homosexuals or some sort of perverts or weirdos to demoralize the followers or just paint them as lunatics. This has happened with many white leaders, sometimes post-humously.
The conviction about inciting hatred is meaningless because numerous european states seriously fine or jail people for years for having an opinion about the holocaust or something moderately related to race issues. ‘Hate’ is whatever they say hate is.
In addition, if they can somehow link the words “extremist”, “white supremacist”, “racist”, “nazi” or whatever to some person or group, no matter how feebly, then there’s a good chance it will be so printed. In addition, some of those quotations (possibly out of context) are old as the sky.

[quote]John S. wrote:
Ill be the first to admit that I don’t know much about Britain’s politics, I just can tell you that if I was living there the Labour party would scare the shit out of me.[/quote]

You proved that you know nothing by referring to that ridiculous wikipedia entry. Why don’t you go to their website and read their election manifesto and learn a thing or two about what they have to say about themselves.

Something that you obviously don’t understand about the British is they will call anyone a bigot or a racist just for simply asking a reasonable question about mass immigration. As was shown in yesterday’s Bigot-Gate scandal.

Another thing you need to know about Britain is that politically motivaed violence is praticed by the major political parties and the politically partisan police allow it to happen.

http://bnp.org.uk/2010/04/revealed-why-no-one-was-prosecuted-for-college-green-attack-on-nick-griffin/

The Metropolitan Police failed to hand over a dossier on the College Green attack on Nick Griffin to the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) within the required six month period, which resulted in no prosecutions being launched, a Freedom of Information (FOI) request has revealed.

The FOI request was submitted by British National Party sleazebuster and parliamentary candidate for Dagenham and Rainham, Mick Barnbrook, after video and photographic evidence emerged clearly showing UAF thugs throwing missiles and darts at the BNP leader.

â??As a former Met Police inspector, I was astonished that no one had even been charged for this obvious criminal act,â?? Mr Barnbrook told BNP news.

â??I submitted an FOI request to the CPS asking them for their reasons why no prosecutions had followed.

â??Their answer was that no charges were brought because the Met Police submitted the papers to the CPS too late,â?? Mr Barnbrook said.

â??There are only two possible explanations for this travesty: incompetence or maliciousness. I suspect the latter,â?? he added.

The CPS explanation is directly contradictory to the explanation given by the police to Mr Griffin.

â??When I asked the police why there had been no prosecution, they told me that the CPS has advised them there was little or no chance of success,â?? Mr Griffin told BNP News.

â??Either the CPS or the police are lying, one of the two. I suppose we should not expect better from the politically correct Labour and Tory slaves who ultimately control these decisions,â?? he said.

  • In a separate but related FOI request, Mr Barnbrook also extracted an admission from the police that the UAF did not have permission to have their counter demonstration near Parliament.

â??The law states very clearly that anyone who holds a demonstration near Parliament ipso facto commits an offence,â?? Mr Barnbrook said.

â??Despite the Met admitting this in writing, they still have not charged anyone in the UAF with holding that demonstration.

â??One can only imagine how quickly they would have arrested BNP members demonstrating without permission outside Parliament. Once again, it seems that there are two sets of laws: one for indigenous Britons and another for those who attack British people,â?? Mr Barnbrook said.

I will research more into the BNP, I should get both sides of the story. Until then I will refrain from saying one thing or the other.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Fuck the BNP, and fuck you.[/quote]

The BNP is trying to save Britain. What’s wrong with that?

I am limited to donating 500 pounds, being a foreign national. You should donate more. Save your country! Look what the Tories and Labour have done to Britain!
[/quote]

They are for fascism, that is just taking a problem and making it worse.[/quote]

A lot of the stuff you’re reading was written by mainstream media. Read the BNP mission statement. They want local democracy, similar to how America used to be. They want to stop foreigners from leeching off the liberal system. Those are good things.

And then, what do you think of politicians who bring in aliens so they’ll get their votes? That is what Labour does. Sounds like the Dems here doesn’t it? They sell their country up the river to garner votes. Who’s the REAL bad guys there?

[/quote]

The real bad guys are people like you who purposely obfuscate the truth. Instead of blaming the “liberal media” try finding out how their actions speak for themselves. You say the media is biased then point us toward the party website? You are meant to be an educator, you should know better.[/quote]

Your ignorance is outstanding. You COULD go and read what they themselves say, but won’t do that. You listen to their opponents and form your opinions based upon that. Utterly brilliant way of forming your opinions!

In 1776, you’d have gotten your news from British newspapers. Those horrible American terrorists!!

Idiot.

I am a Latino for the BNP.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Your ignorance is outstanding. You COULD go and read what they themselves say, but won’t do that. You listen to their opponents and form your opinions based upon that. Utterly brilliant way of forming your opinions!

In 1776, you’d have gotten your news from British newspapers. Those horrible American terrorists!!

Idiot.
[/quote]

My ignorance is quite outstanding. Yours, however, is the stuff of legend.

I don’t need to read either their excuses nor their opponents slander. I have been to Britain extensively and I know enough to say that the BNP is largely a racist fascism machine.

Idiot.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Fuck the BNP, and fuck you.[/quote]

The BNP is trying to save Britain. What’s wrong with that?

I am limited to donating 500 pounds, being a foreign national. You should donate more. Save your country! Look what the Tories and Labour have done to Britain!
[/quote]

They are for fascism, that is just taking a problem and making it worse.[/quote]

A lot of the stuff you’re reading was written by mainstream media. Read the BNP mission statement. They want local democracy, similar to how America used to be. They want to stop foreigners from leeching off the liberal system. Those are good things.

And then, what do you think of politicians who bring in aliens so they’ll get their votes? That is what Labour does. Sounds like the Dems here doesn’t it? They sell their country up the river to garner votes. Who’s the REAL bad guys there?

[/quote]

So explain to me why Nick Griffin is distancing himself from the traditional core that forms the BNP electorate?

Also, explain to me why making Barking a ‘closed shop’ to those not born in Britain is good for the local eceonomy there, or how that will affect businesses decisions to locate or relocate in the East End/Essex area?

Furthermore, please explain to me why ANY politician could have a “favourite chapter” of ‘Mein Kampf’ and NOT be expected to be associated with racism and fascist political agendas?

Head Hunter, the floor is yours.

[quote]tdubs wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]John S. wrote:

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:
Fuck the BNP, and fuck you.[/quote]

The BNP is trying to save Britain. What’s wrong with that?

I am limited to donating 500 pounds, being a foreign national. You should donate more. Save your country! Look what the Tories and Labour have done to Britain!
[/quote]

They are for fascism, that is just taking a problem and making it worse.[/quote]

A lot of the stuff you’re reading was written by mainstream media. Read the BNP mission statement. They want local democracy, similar to how America used to be. They want to stop foreigners from leeching off the liberal system. Those are good things.

And then, what do you think of politicians who bring in aliens so they’ll get their votes? That is what Labour does. Sounds like the Dems here doesn’t it? They sell their country up the river to garner votes. Who’s the REAL bad guys there?

[/quote]

So explain to me why Nick Griffin is distancing himself from the traditional core that forms the BNP electorate?

Also, explain to me why making Barking a ‘closed shop’ to those not born in Britain is good for the local eceonomy there, or how that will affect businesses decisions to locate or relocate in the East End/Essex area?

Furthermore, please explain to me why ANY politician could have a “favourite chapter” of ‘Mein Kampf’ and NOT be expected to be associated with racism and fascist political agendas?

Head Hunter, the floor is yours.
[/quote]

(1) All politicians do this. That’s how they slowly gain share.

(2) The answer is in the question.

(3) Hitler was an evil genius. Only a stupid person dismisses everything he said.

Your turn. And try to be original.