Your volume is high - you may do well to switch to a lower volume for a bit - different rep range, etc.
However, try this which will fit straight in to replace your current session; (train rear delts with back)
1) Muscle clean and press; 3x6-10
2) Seated DB overhead press; 3x6-12
3) Power side raises; 3x6-12
4) Seated side raise w/standing side raise drop sets; 3x8-15
1) A controlled hang clean into a press - towards the end allow knees to assist press portion of the lift.
Avoid letting the low back assist at any point though.
2) On failure gram 2 light DB's and hold out to the side at 90 degrees for a static hold
3) a)Heavy weight (relatively), elbows bent to 90 degrees
b)Alternatively do an incline uni-lateral side raise, lying on your side on an incline bench. 3x8-15
4) Controlled ecc and conc. as you begin to fatigue use power on conc and control ecc, then after failure stand up and do side raises with body english.
You could also do some staggered sets during any other training sessions.