T Nation

Bringing Prescription Test into USA

Hey guys
Thinking about taking a trip to the USA but want to bring my testosterone and PCT. I have a Thai prescription, but any idea on how i can bring more than a 3 month supply? That’s only 1 cycle for me which would suck.

I was thinking I would get the doc to write instructions that I need 1,000mg per week (I only take 250mg) so I would have a 9 month supply.
Then say the PCT is to be used throughout so that could explain the 200 pills.

Has anyone ever had a USA doctor honor a foreign script without question or will I need to go through the BS again?

Anyone know the cost for test E or C for 250mg?

Wondering if i should just take 6 month trips to Mexico with my Thai prescription in hand, because flying 30 hours just for test is out of the question hahahaha

You can try anything you want, but you’d have to find a really “Special doctor” to get that honoured. No pharmacy in the US will bother to read a Thai scrip, and no doc is going to give you that much. You’d be doing good to get a scrip for 200mg a week.

I think he’s saying he would want the prescription written like that just so the amount of test he was carrying with him would be “3 months” worth instead of 12… I think 90 days is the max amount of prescription drugs you can bring in.

I don’t have an answer to your question, though. Do you know anyone in the US? It’s pretty easy to order T from UGL and have it shipped to the US. If you have someone to ship it to, you might be better doing that ahead of time or something.