T Nation

Bringing Nolva Across the Border

taking greyhound from canada over to the U.S about the same time i should start my PCT. ive never taken a bus system before and i have no clue what the secruity would be like.

is it legal to have nolva with you while crossing the border? if i get in crap what kinda crap am i looking at?

i was thinking of just ripping the label off my nolvadex but was thinking maybe it wasnt such a good idea. i plan on going out and buying another bottle with a dropper to it, emptying it, and putting the nolva in it but have been real lazy to go out and find one.

thx,
juicy.

nolvadex is rx only… if you do get caught without a prescription its a felony. not good! my only suggestion is to find asprin that looks like nolva and put them in the bottle. or get a script.if you do get caught…you wont go to prison.

hmmm maybe i should mail a bottle to the address i will be staying at? its my friends place, not a random hotel or anything.

is there any way that even if it were to be checked by customs that they’d have no choice but to re-seal it and continue with shipping the nolvadex to the address? maybe by adding in a letter explaining how to use on lab rats for research???

Just order from a research chem site, most have 2 or 3 day shipping

I am assuming this is a liquid (as you said dropper) and if you got it where I think you did, the bottle should say for research purposes only. So if you can ship it across borders with no problem, why would carrying it be a problem?

[quote]Diablo9845 wrote:
I am assuming this is a liquid (as you said dropper) and if you got it where I think you did, the bottle should say for research purposes only. So if you can ship it across borders with no problem, why would carrying it be a problem?[/quote]

this is exactly what i was thinking, but i know nothing about the laws of research supply chems.

i scratched out the whole idea of shipping it to his place because then id have to worry about bringing it back (well atleast taking it while on the bus ride back - which is a few days) i think i’ll just extend my cypionate 2 more weeks and by the time i get back from vaction it will be 3 and a half weeks in which i could start PCT then.

any ideas?

Why not put it in a bottle that says something else, like liquid liver supplement etc? Just make sure its OTC.

I’m quite sure they can’t work out its Nolva.

ship it or put it under the bus, in an unmarked bag with trash. No loss

Take the label off, carry it with your toiletries and if anyone asks, its just an herbal hair tonic.