Bringing back Grow! Bars

BRING THEM BACK PLEASE!!!

I used to love these bars; however, I would like a cookie dough flavor instead of lemon!!! (I don’t wanna sound greedy though)…just bring them back first then lets concentrate on the flavors!!

p.s. hell yeah!!!

I’d rather see Biotest put out that fish oil supplement they once spoke of.

I’d ditch the ones I eat now for Grow Bars exclusively.

Yeah, I’d buy them as well, never been a big fan of bars cuz of the already mentioned fact about the high sugar content as well as the price, but with you guys selling directly now, I could afford and would be nice to use for a healthy snack inbetween meals at work. Am an ironworker and our crew usually works through lunch to be able to leave earlier and always helps to have something quick to eat between breaks and such. So count me in on the idea.

Do It!!

PLEASE!!!YES!!! My supply ran out that I bought when you stopped making them. Gotta have them, nothing else on the market that compares!!!

BRING THEM BACK,DAMN IT!I WANT A REAL PROTIEN BAR,NOT A FRICK’N CANDY BAR THAT MAKES ME FAT AS HELL.

Bring it on! I’d buy em again

i would like to see them brought back-but reformulated. i just did not like the taste/mouthfeel. something oatmeal based (like the trio plex smores) would rock!

I’d buy em.

If they come back I’ll try em. I could use some extra convenience when I don’t find time to cook up meals to take to work.

Hey, chasing women takes time too y’know!!!

I’d buy them. Pain when you don’t want to mix up a shake at work.

Count me in, I want em back !!

At the end of 2003, I was in the process of moving right in the middle of finals week at college. I wasn’t able to work out much, and was very stressed. I didn’t have much food around because I didn’t want anything to spoil during the move. My saving grace was my large supply of Grow! bars.

I went about 3 weeks, eating 4 or 5 bars a day, with not much real food. Honestly, I have never gotten so shredded in my life. I wasn’t lifting much, but I looked amazing. Bodyfat just melted off.

I’m not saying that Grow! bars have thermogenic properties, I’m just saying I had no problem throwing down one of those bars whenever I couldn’t get real food. They may have just been the world’s most perfect food.

Has anybody ever experienced a postive change in their lives due to Grow! bars like I did? Post it up, keep this thread going, and let everybody know how strongly we feel about this product.

I want 3% bodyfat again. Bring the bars back!!!

well here I am again saying I want them back…my diet has just not been the same without that great lemon taste.

Bring them back, bring them back, oh please bring them back.

My roommate just bought a cause of the Snickers Marathon bars and after reading the ingredients, Biotest HAS to put a real protein bar on the market.

If Biotest brings the bars back, and prices them nicely, I’ll definitely be a regular buyer.

Snickers makes a protein bar now? god damn that’s funny! there’s my laugh for the day

Yeah, it’d be great to have 'em back

[quote]Ben Jackson wrote:
My roommate just bought a cause of the Snickers Marathon bars and after reading the ingredients, Biotest HAS to put a real protein bar on the market.[/quote]

The other day I had some shit from Hershey’s called Smartzone. Hershey’s for Christsake!

The world outside of T-Nation tends to be very scary. And for people that look to me for nutritional advice, very sad.

“You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
– Mahatma Gandhi

I wish I knew what to be.