Bridging from TrenA to TrenE

Hi all

Currently on a cycle comprising of:

250mg/week Test-E
37.5mg/day Tren-A

Just wrapping up week 5 of the Test-E and week 2 of the Tren-A. Planning on running the tren for 8 weeks and the test 12 overall (including the build-up, ramp down of the long ester test). I have pretty much zero sides at this point in time and am actually really enjoying it, I can tell the tren is active as my last cycle was test-E only and nowhere near as fun.

As this is my first time on tren I had only got 2x 1000mg vials for the cycle thinking that would do me. That being said, given the lack of sides and the positive response I’m tempted to up the dosage however my source has no additional acetate right now, only enanthate estered tren.

Which brings me to my quesiton – is there any methodology behind bridging from, and back to, the acetate and enanthate esters?

I was thinking something like:

Week 3 of tren: 50mg/day acetate, 250-300mg/twice a week enanthate
Week 4: 25mg/day acetate, 250-300mg/twice a week enanthate
Week 5: 0mg/day acetate, 250-300mg/twice a week enanthate
Week 6: 0mg/day acetate, 250-300mg/twice a week enanthate
Week 7: 25mg/day acetate, 0mg/twice a week enanthate
Week 8: 50mg/day acetate, 0mg/twice a week enanthate

Half of me says this is asking for trouble with fluctuating hormonal levels, the other half is curious as to how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Thanks for your input.

The rabbit hole goes to about 100mg ED then you start to get a rise in body temp. I do anyway. My head starts to feel like an oven and I feel like an engine that’s overheating. I don’t get any of the other sides from Tren but 100mg ED is my cut off point.

Tren e= side effects in a bottle

Sorry guys, correction to my post above… The proposed 500mg enanthate would be the weekly total (i.e. 2x pins of 250mg/each), not 500/mg per pin.

Edit: fixed original post