Bridging Between Cycles...

I’ve been noticing people on this site talking about ‘bridging’ between cycles. From what I understand this is basically continuing the use of steroids,although maybe a different type, in smaller doses, between cycles to help keep gains.I’ve never seen an article about this (I’m not saying there are not any) anyway, I’ve got a few questions about 'bridging’I hope you guys will answer.

1. Isn’t the idea of coming off to give your body a break? Whatever you call it and however you disguise it isnt bridging esentially not coming off? if your still using somthing then you are still on arn’t you?

2. Wont bridging stop you recovering natural test production, somthing the guys on this board regard quite critical e.g a 12 week course, with 6 weeks of bridging, followed by another 12 weeks equals a lot of suppressed time.

3. how effective is bridging? i’ve only done one cycle,took clomid after,and lost all the gains, so to build up some real size and strength, bridging or longer courses must be the solution right?

4. Will someone give us a sample of what they use to ‘bridge’ I’ve read that someone on this site uses 200mg of test per week between cycles, but that this is actually hrt,

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
3. how effective is bridging? i’ve only done one cycle,took clomid after,and lost all the gains, so to build up some real size and strength, bridging or longer courses must be the solution right?

[/quote]

What was your cycle? Post it and you might get some constructive feedback as to why you lost all of your gains.

Bro, read my thread titled pct experiment w/ dbol…I think a lot of your questions will be answered…I will be giving an update this weekend, which will be 6 weeks post cycle.

MK