T Nation

Bridge Between Cycles

I'm currently on cycle and planning to stack ostarine + S4 + GW during PCT and continuing till next cycle in January. I'm also planning on dropping my HGH for a while and replace with CJC-1295 DAC during bridge. Has anyone used SARMs for bridging? Any advice on best way to use to retain gains?

My other question - I know the consensus is Proviron is useless but I've seen some interesting blood work that suggests it may help recovery by raising LH + FSH levels. Thoughts?

I know, but I’m not going to tell you.

Work it out for yourself, fuckface

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:
I’m currently on cycle and planning to stack ostarine + S4 + GW during PCT and continuing till next cycle in January. I’m also planning on dropping my HGH for a while and replace with CJC-1295 DAC during bridge. Has anyone used SARMs for bridging? Any advice on best way to use to retain gains?

My other question - I know the consensus is Proviron is useless but I’ve seen some interesting blood work that suggests it may help recovery by raising LH + FSH levels. Thoughts?[/quote]

proviron can suppress testosterone if one has high levels… but it doesn’t seem to do that in mid or low levels. seems like it’s still a bad idea when you’re trying to stimulate production…

SARMs (Ostarine, S4 and LGD) all suppress the HPTA… but their effectiveness is pretty limited.

^some sites are big on using SARMs in PCT, but they are also the ones that sell them, and seem to ignore the ample literature that shows they cause HPTA suppression… (and that’s with lower doses, too, and not using “bodybuilder doses”)

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

I’m currently on cycle and planning to stack ostarine + S4 + GW during PCT and continuing till next cycle in January. I’m also planning on dropping my HGH for a while and replace with CJC-1295 DAC during bridge. Has anyone used SARMs for bridging? Any advice on best way to use to retain gains?

My other question - I know the consensus is Proviron is useless but I’ve seen some interesting blood work that suggests it may help recovery by raising LH + FSH levels. Thoughts?[/quote]

proviron can suppress testosterone if one has high levels… but it doesn’t seem to do that in mid or low levels. seems like it’s still a bad idea when you’re trying to stimulate production…

SARMs (Ostarine, S4 and LGD) all suppress the HPTA… but their effectiveness is pretty limited.

^some sites are big on using SARMs in PCT, but they are also the ones that sell them, and seem to ignore the ample literature that shows they cause HPTA suppression… (and that’s with lower doses, too, and not using “bodybuilder doses”)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3177038/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4111291/

[/quote]

I read a guy’s log who came off a 20 month long “cycle” then used SARMs to recover and maintain gains. He took bloods before, throughout and after and monitored his weight etc. I was very impressed with his results and recovery.

I read a guy’s log who came off a 20 month long “cycle” then used SARMs to recover and maintain gains. He took bloods before, throughout and after and monitored his weight etc. I was very impressed with his results and recovery.
[/quote]

nice anecdote.

I read a guy’s log who used a SARM for pct. after a few months, he got his blood work done. his testosterone came back around 220ng/dl.

SARMs suppress your HPTA, there’s no doubt about it. go ahead and use them if you want, no one will care… but you might as well just continue using aas.

as for peptides, if you want to use DAC, I would suggest looking into adding GHRP-6 (or 2) to it and adding huperzine.

search around google for dosage protocols.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:

nice anecdote.

[/quote]

No need for sarcasm.

He posted bloodwork too. I’m not arguing with you as I have never used SARMs. But can you point to something more conclusive? Preferably with bloodwork.

Link?

[quote]

SARMs suppress your HPTA, there’s no doubt about it. go ahead and use them if you want, no one will care… but you might as well just continue using aas.

as for peptides, if you want to use DAC, I would suggest looking into adding GHRP-6 (or 2) to it and adding huperzine.

search around google for dosage protocols. [/quote]

Thanks I’ll look into it.

Why do you need Walkway to provide a link? He didn’t exactly make a crazy claim. As others have already stated, the literature is extremely clear about SARMS being suppressive. There’s not any way to get around that fact. I find it humorous that your response to Cyco’s links to actual studies was an off the cuff remark about some guy on the internet posting a log.

Why you would choose to put more stock into that is beyond me. For all we know, the log you’re referring to could have been done to help sell a product in some way. You don’t actually know that the guy posting the log was taking the drugs he said he was taking. You also don’t know that he didn’t photoshop his bloodwork. Both things have happened before, in order to promote supplements.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Why do you need Walkway to provide a link? He didn’t exactly make a crazy claim. As others have already stated, the literature is extremely clear about SARMS being suppressive. There’s not any way to get around that fact. I find it humorous that your response to Cyco’s links to actual studies was an off the cuff remark about some guy on the internet posting a log.

Why you would choose to put more stock into that is beyond me. For all we know, the log you’re referring to could have been done to help sell a product in some way. You don’t actually know that the guy posting the log was taking the drugs he said he was taking. You also don’t know that he didn’t photoshop his bloodwork. Both things have happened before, in order to promote supplements.[/quote]

I provided a link to a comprehensive log with bloodwork showing SARMs clearly did NOT suppress HPTA in the way they were used by logger.

I use ostarine solo frequently. At six weeks or longer at 20mg a day, my test is 330ng/dl or less . And this is consistent across several cycles. I like osta a lot personally, even though it lacks the anabolic potential of stronger/actual aas, but don’t be confused it is definitely suppressive

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

Why you would choose to put more stock into that is beyond me. For all we know, the log you’re referring to could have been done to help sell a product in some way. You don’t actually know that the guy posting the log was taking the drugs he said he was taking. You also don’t know that he didn’t photoshop his bloodwork. Both things have happened before, in order to promote supplements.[/quote]

I provided a link to a comprehensive log with bloodwork showing SARMs clearly did NOT suppress HPTA in the way they were used by logger.
[/quote]

you’re ignoring my 2nd paragraph. You don’t know that the log was legitimate. Studies are peer-reviewed for authenticity, logs are just guys posting on the internet. Do you know how easily I could photoshop my most recent bloodwork to show a totally different testosterone number from what I actually have? If I worked for a company that sold SARMS, I would have every reason to do this.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[/quote]

you’re ignoring my 2nd paragraph. You don’t know that the log was legitimate. Studies are peer-reviewed for authenticity, logs are just guys posting on the internet. Do you know how easily I could photoshop my most recent bloodwork to show a totally different testosterone number from what I actually have? If I worked for a company that sold SARMS, I would have every reason to do this.[/quote]

You’re right. I don’t know enough about SARMs which is why I was broaching the subject for critical review. It seems I’m going to have to do the hard yards and research it before considering using them during PCT / off cycle. Thanks for your input.