Brickhead, How Was 'Eat Stop Eat'?

For the last 6 weeks I’ve been experimenting with 2 24 hour fasts on a weekly basis.

I wanted to see if anyone has experience with this so used the search bar and noticed you had made a thread about this a few years back

My results so far?

I’ve dropped 7kg in 6 weeks. Abs are starting to make an appearance as well.

I’ve probably lost a little muscle however the worrying thing is that workmates, family member are now telling me I have lost a lot of weight.

Strength is still going up though so it’s difficult to tell.

Would be great if anyone else could chime in.

MAG-10 fast.

Love it.

Would love to give it a bash however my wallet cannot accommodate those juicy shipping costs!

YEARS ago I did a fruit and veggie fast (the juicer thing) and added unflavoured BCAA’s.

Every two months I did a five day fast. Just add fiber (as needed) and go back to normal diet in a two day process. Stuffing yourself with a pizza first thing in the morning is NOT a good idea.

I believe it helped me health wise and the weight loss was quite nice.

Does Brickhead still post in here?

Regardless,

I’ve dropped the fasts to once a week as I feel I’m at a good weight. I also feel that this has been the easiest and most effective fat loss plan FOR ME

ChongLordUno buddy,

So how do you find fasting for a whole day in term of hunger and hunger pains? Do you take BCAAs and black coffee/tea on fasting days?Do you break the fast with a cheat meal? How do you eat for the rest of the week?

Uncle Bird.

tweet

were you eating at maintenance or a deficit on the days you were actually eating?

good job on progress btw

[quote]theBird wrote:
ChongLordUno buddy,

So how do you find fasting for a whole day in term of hunger and hunger pains? Do you take BCAAs and black coffee/tea on fasting days?Do you break the fast with a cheat meal? How do you eat for the rest of the week?

Uncle Bird.

tweet[/quote]

Bird, mate

I’ve actually wrote about it in my blog biut don’t know if I can link it here?

Will chance it anyway

http://guerillastrength.co.uk/my-8-week-fasting-experiment/

I have been following a version of Fasting for a while now, returned from holiday 10 weeks ago and begun a new phase.
Steadily lost weight (6kg over this time) while maintained most of my muscle size and even gained in some areas.
I have been playing around with fasting for around a year on and off and as with others it has reaaly helped me understand WHEN I am actually hungry.
NOT just when I have programmed the HABIT of eating every few hours as many of us have been brainwashed to do.

Mark

[quote]markcollo wrote:
I have been following a version of Fasting for a while now, returned from holiday 10 weeks ago and begun a new phase.
Steadily lost weight (6kg over this time) while maintained most of my muscle size and even gained in some areas.
I have been playing around with fasting for around a year on and off and as with others it has reaaly helped me understand WHEN I am actually hungry.
NOT just when I have programmed the HABIT of eating every few hours as many of us have been brainwashed to do.

Mark[/quote]

How has this been going so far, Mark?

Ive put it on hold for the time being due to shit coming up in my life. Have been exploring the idea of one fast a week. More for digestion and cleansing as opposed to weight loss.

I just saw this now. Sorry about the late response.

I experimented with fasting for about two months years back in the ESE style. I did lose weight and the structure of the diet is easy: simply fast one or two days per week and weight loss occurs.

I didn’t like how I felt on fasting days at all.