Brian 'the Living Legend' Drescher

Funniest lifter ever.

faggot (not you. the lifter)

what a useless cunt bad for the sport.

what a douche.

is he serious about that shit

I thought that was hilarious.

Lol, the guy may be an idiot but that was pretty funny. Lifters that act like arrogant pricks annoy me as much as anyone, but IMO when you get that ridiculous it just becomes amusing.

Here’s the big man training, doesn’t look like he takes himself too seriously.

I thought he had turrets or some kind of disability.

I’m so confused…

the guy is fucking hilarious!!!1

“Yeah in your face!”

irish, tork, & PB… you guy gotta lighten up.

[quote]Calis wrote:
Lol, the guy may be an idiot but that was pretty funny. Lifters that act like arrogant pricks annoy me as much as anyone, but IMO when you get that ridiculous it just becomes amusing.

Here’s the big man training, doesn’t look like he takes himself too seriously.

[/quote]
I agree. This guy isn’t just arrogant and cocky, he is a fucking borderline nutjob. Which makes him hilarious rather than annoying.

amazing technician.

[quote]Neospartan wrote:
irish, tork, & PB… you guy gotta lighten up. [/quote]
why? I’m not mad or anything. The guy is entertaining to watch, that doesn’t mean he’s not a douche though.

I dont find him amusing in the least. Hes annoying to watch.

Oh come on, every sport has to have some comic relief. This is just one of those examples!!!

I know Brian. The guy is definitely a little nutty, but fun. Also, he has lifted for so many years and still holds the record for 94kg class in the NY Empire State Games at about 173-175kg from his peak, if I am correct. That is why he says, “Still the King” and whatnot.

My profile pick is from the same meet.

haha I thought it was funny! Definitely fruity but it’s good for the sport imo. J ust some hardmless fun imo!

Is that 173-175kg total or C&J @ 94kg?

Koing

Yeah, that guy must be really strong at that age to be able to “fuck around” with that kind of weight. He must’ve been a beast in his earlier years.