Brian Siders' Training Log

I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I am sure there are people like me who just like reading this stuff:

I’ve seen that before. He used to have a website where he would keep his training log, but he stopped updating in 2006 or so and it looks like the domain name expired. He said in an interview it took him too much time to remember what he did everyday so he stopped writing anything but his PR’s. Definitely one of the greats.

[quote]Donut62 wrote:
I’ve seen that before. He used to have a website where he would keep his training log, but he stopped updating in 2006 or so and it looks like the domain name expired.

He said in an interview it took him too much time to remember what he did everyday so he stopped writing anything but his PR’s. Definitely one of the greats.[/quote]

I wish I would have known about his website before. By the time I got around to wanting to see how his training looked like, his website was gone. Rumor has it he was also too busy with work/school and actually training to update it.

Obviously its not a practical routine for anyone to follow, but its still awesome to see the dedication and capacities of high level strength athletes, and there is a lot of stuff to take away from it.

Also for those who are interested, here is a sample workout he wrote:

http://www.ampedtraining.com/workouts/powerlifting/brian-siders-intermediate-workout/

cheers

pat

Massive volume. With the kind of lifts he puts up, he must be onto something.