Brian Redban Appreciation Thread

Man, Redban drives me crazy sometimes but it’s undeniable how important he is to what Rogan is doing lately.

meow

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
its actually “would have”[/quote]

Thank you!

You’d think that a person who had graduated high school very recently would have known.

He also missed “you’re” above. ^^^^^

spelling and grammar change through time and never stay the same, what is the point of attaching worth to saying or spelling things a certain way despite it not being necessary to be understood?

That is the problem with my generation though, we don’t say forsooth any more!

O judgement! Thou art fled to brutishes beasts.

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
spelling and grammar change through time and never stay the same, what is the point of attaching worth to saying or spelling things a certain way despite it not being necessary to be understood?[/quote]

because you look like a retard otherwise

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
spelling and grammar change through time and never stay the same, what is the point of attaching worth to saying or spelling things a certain way despite it not being necessary to be understood?[/quote]

because you look like a retard otherwise[/quote]

cos u look like a tard

(I really think I could have done better. Or was it “could of”.)

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:
spelling and grammar change through time and never stay the same, what is the point of attaching worth to saying or spelling things a certain way despite it not being necessary to be understood?

O judgement! Thou art fled to brutishes beasts.[/quote]

2 things:

1. ‘Would of’ never has been and never will be correct. You’re just mispronouncing would have.
  2. It’s brutish. WTF is brutishes? Why would you even think that was right?

As opposed to having an inferiority complex to the point you think people who do not use correct grammar in every sentence all the time are retards?

Any man with a penis below 7 inches is not a real man, bet that hurt you.

aniway just goin 4 a drink brb LOL :slight_smile:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

2 things:

1. ‘Would of’ never has been and never will be correct. You’re just mispronouncing would have.
  2. It’s brutish. WTF is brutishes? Why would you even think that was right?[/quote]

No smart arse, it is the old English, apparently my point was lost on you, type it into Google and find the sentence. :slight_smile:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:

[quote]BonnotGang wrote:

2 things:

2. It’s brutish. WTF is brutishes? Why would you even think that was right?[/quote]

No smart arse, it is the old English, apparently my point was lost on you, type it into Google and find the sentence. :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I couldn’t find anything that showed the original text that quote comes from as being brutishes. So yes, your point is lost on me. brutishes doesn’t fit with iambic pentameter phrasing, brutish does. which makes me think you’re wrong about how Shakespeare originally wrote that.

/ / - / - / - / - /
O judgment! Thou art fled to brutish beasts

brutishes would add a syllable. no bueno.

It was lost on you indeed good sir, not that I would fuck with Texas.

oh yea! big fan of JRE from the start.

Redban has taken over the “olive garden butthole” search.

Big fan of JRE’s podcast.

I just wish Brian would stop playing stupid at times.

I think Brian is needed to check Rogan and his insane Illuminati bloodline/annunaki shit, Redban could possibly be the ray of seriousness on some podcasts, especially when it comes to Alex Jones and that fucking ridiculous squacher lol.

That this thread dissolved into internet grammar flaming is perfect in regards to giving props to Redban.

[quote]Viernes wrote:
That this thread dissolved into internet grammar flaming is perfect in regards to giving props to Redban.

[/quote]