Brian Clapp: Ultimate Ripoff of All Time!

[quote]SwD wrote:
facko is correctomundo.

Both are idiots. Hey I undesrtand some consumers are too lazy and dumb on this INTERNET INFORMATION age to do a tiny little bit of research, but that doesnt make the scammers right! They still are scum.
[/quote]

Thank you SwD for that. It’s how I feel too. Merely trying to help some of the guys that would fit the bill as you described. Why not help a guy out, even if he is a bit slow. Hell I’m slow and I appreciate when other guys help me out. Though not slow enough to get scammed by something like that, lol.

Whatever, I think those guys are dickheads for making their living like that.

ToneBone

[quote]SwD wrote:
facko is correctomundo.

Both are idiots. Hey I undesrtand some consumers are too lazy and dumb on this INTERNET INFORMATION age to do a tiny little bit of research, but that doesnt make the scammers right! They still are scum.
[/quote]

Calling someone like that unethical is one thing, but how does making a killing off of dumbasses equal being an idiot? Sounds like a good business strategy to me, since there will always be plenty of dumbasses around.

Personally, I don’t give a shit about sites selling this shit. In my opinion, it weeds out at least a few idiots who try to buy steroids. Anyone who’s done any research would know those sites are scams, and maybe people who get ripped off for this shit will do a little more research next time.

[quote]Scott M wrote:
Yes Brian is a jerk for ripping people off with his fake gear. You can’t have a scammer unless you have suckers to buy it in the first place so some blame has to go on the customers themselves. But to me the real scumbag here is Anthony Conners/Roberts. He didn’t open up his mouth about this when he was working for Brian, just waits until he gets fired to badmouth him. If he had any real character he never would have taken the job that endorsed these products to begin with. Fine when you get a paycheck, dirty con artist when you are fired, please. [/quote]

Good point Scott. Here’s the back and forth between myself and rainjack over on the t cell just to add some more information for everyone.

Wow, it’s hard to believe I had thoughts of trying to make things good between us.

[quote]Brian fired hooker from steroid.com a month or so ago. He had made hooker “Senior Editor” over there, and had made several internet video interviews. But, in true Anthony Roberts form, he wore out is welcome really fast.

I can’t find it, but there is a post, or an ad, out there where hooker is pimping the shit he has “exposed”. His hands are as dirty as Brian’s.

The thing about Brian Clapp’s products is that he makes it fairly clear that he is not selling steroids once you look at the products. I don’t think he’s much different than most of the supp companies out there promising gains, and results that are just not very realistic.[/quote]

You are correct, and I am not arguing this. I don’t want people to get the idea that I’m protecting AR. I read this and thought I would share the info here for those that don’t already know. It’s not about saying someone (AR, Clapp, whoever) is a scumbag for doing this, but it’s about sharing what goes on in the back-alleys of the supplement world. As much as you may think, not every post has to be personally or emotionally driven. Again, this is just for informational purposes. When I say “scam” and “ripoff” I am trying not to attach subjective qualifiers so much as I am just describing exactly what this is.

[quote]The list has been up for several days now, and could land hooker in the middle of a law suit.

But on a personal note - how in the fuck can you be so hypocritical, ITZ? You were blasting me for reading Hooker’s blog, now you come in here parroting exactly what he says without even knowing what the fuck is going on.

You are one pathetic piece of shit.[/quote]

[b]I am not hypocritical. I asked why you read AR’s blog when you denounced the originality of his information and the quality of his character. I have no problem with AR, and yes I do read his blog for informational purposes, as he really does have a good collection of information from time to time. Even if you hate the man, I don’t chastise you for collecting information from his blog, I was just asking why given the above reasons. As far as not knowing what’s going on, you’re right. Perhaps you know more, that is fine. I know what I saw AR post and I decided to share that. It is OK to share what information we do know and have other posters fill in the information gaps. It’s not about having to know the whole story or a complete set of knowledge to post about something; it’s about collaboration. I appreciate you helping to fill in some of the blanks with what’s going on with AR and Clapp.

ToneBone[/b]

I like how Anthony Roberts had no problem with Brian’s scam for so long until they had a falling out, and now he’s putting this information out as if everyone hasn’t known that Brian’s site was always a scam.

Fuck brian and AR, they’re both classless retards.

[quote]Thatguy8me wrote:
Oh, come on. I’m sure some of y’all would sell out to a beautiful scam like that. Especially having advertisements on STEROID.COM. I wouldn’t think twice to start something like that, especially if it’d benefit me to put me through college. These private colleges suck![/quote]

You user name sounds incredibly gay.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Thatguy8me wrote:
Oh, come on. I’m sure some of y’all would sell out to a beautiful scam like that. Especially having advertisements on STEROID.COM. I wouldn’t think twice to start something like that, especially if it’d benefit me to put me through college. These private colleges suck!

You user name sounds incredibly gay.[/quote]

Holy reach-around, Batman! I think you may be onto something.

On a side note, I think that it is somewhat beneficial to have these scammers in the steroid business. These scammers attract newbies to steroids much easier than real steroid distributors and vice versa with the people who research. The real distributors know that those who are knowledgeable will find them and those who aren’t will buy what gets best advertised, that being the fake stuff.

The kids that go off and buy the fake stuff will not only have no money to buy real gear to harm themselves, but they will possibly be hit with some sort of baseball bat of common sense and they will think “Wow, if I failed to even get steroids then maybe I can’t handle them right now and need to go do some more research at T-Nation right away!” But alas, one may dream.

The danger is that they might get a substance that might do serious damage.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
The danger is that they might get a substance that might do serious damage.[/quote]

Prohormones, I presume? Those don’t really give much effect, but often have the same sides as AAS. How cruel scammers can be.

I meant stuff that’s mislabeled. Stuff like “Winni-V” comes to mind. Simply put, an underground dealer could stick whatever he wanted into those bottles and sell to some poor unsuspecting kid.

There seems to be an endless supply of muppets to buy this bullshit stuff.

Where there is stupid people there will always be people with no morals ready to take advantage.

Just look at this bullshit, and then see that the seller is selling plenty of questionable supplemenst every day!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NUTRACEUTICS-SYMBIOTROPIN-SYMBIO-TROPIN-40-TABS-BERRY_W0QQitemZ320264129786QQihZ011QQcategoryZ75082QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em122

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Thatguy8me wrote:
Oh, come on. I’m sure some of y’all would sell out to a beautiful scam like that. Especially having advertisements on STEROID.COM. I wouldn’t think twice to start something like that, especially if it’d benefit me to put me through college. These private colleges suck!

You user name sounds incredibly gay.[/quote]

Hahaha. Yeah it does. Now that you mention it. Fuk.

Better?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
To my mind, anyone who knowingly decieves or rips of another person, just because they can make quick buck, is not someone I want to associate with.

Just because people are dumb and gullable, doesn’t mean you should take advantage of that fact.

There is nothing wrong in makling a profit, but marketing a product as something that it really is not, is fucking horrible IMO.

Bushy[/quote]

Hear hear!

What was it Bill Hicks said? “If you work in advertising you are evil, go kill yourself right now” Something like that I think

I think false advertisment and deceptive advertising happens with just about ALL products, but these type of ‘legal steroids’ are the pinicle of of this marketing bullshit.

Why don’t these people get done by the advertising board or whoever governs this kind of stuff?

I dont associate with anyone who rips people off nor do i condone it, but in my opinion all it is doing is giving the idiots that buy from sites like these exactly what they need… ANYTHING BUT STEROIDS. end of story.

bmc

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:
Better?[/quote]

Coupled with that avatar, you can’t lose.

:slight_smile:

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
BMC85 wrote:
I dont associate with anyone who rips people off nor do i condone it, but in my opinion all it is doing is giving the idiots that buy from sites like these exactly what they need… ANYTHING BUT STEROIDS. end of story.

bmc

Not end of story, 'cos “steroid ripoffs” just contribute to the myths and BS that surrounds the subject.

And I don’t agree with ripping people off just because they have big dreams of putting on muscle. Sure, some/most of them shouldn’t be messing with steroids, but that’s not the point IMO.

Their cash is being taken off them and they are being sold a false promise. Not good enough in my book.

Bushy[/quote]

Oh come on BBB, Clapp is like totally performing a public service, lolx.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Thatguy1083 wrote:
Better?

Coupled with that avatar, you can’t lose.

:)[/quote]

I dunno man. I’m catchin a bit of flak for the comment I made.

To be honest, I don’t think I could actually go through that, having been ripped off before. I guess I should think before I type. :stuck_out_tongue: