T Nation

Brian Clapp: Ultimate Ripoff of All Time!

Check out Anthony Roberts’ blog (robertsblog.com) and read about Brian Clapp’s ultimate ripoff ever.

He owns roidstore.com and buylegalsteroids.com.

The product data was deleted, but here’s an example of one of his products, Tren 75.

Tren-75

Fenugreek Extract - 333mgs

Tribulus - 300mgs

Yohimbe - 25mgs

Cayenne -20mgs

Cost per unit: $3.35/bottle

Sells for: $85

How bout them apples huh?!!

ToneBone

He’s a douchebag laughing all the way to the douchebag bank.

What a flaming cock sucker.

Lmao…No shit guys.

Thought this could keep some of the standard “noob” questions about those and other types of products off of the forum.

Hey all you guys without a lot of experience and naive to the game, take note.

This is the type of shit people sell while playing off inexperienced guys desire to get a legal “steroid”.

ToneBone

D0od ur so worng man, cayenne is lyke 50 times more anabolic than test, and it wnt lyke convert to estrogen brah.

This happens a lot, doesn’t it? SDI Labs sells shit like “Winni-V” and other mistitled “anabolics” on their website.

I can’t believe how low some people go. And after all that, people will still fall for it.

Don’t forget Decanobol, Mak and Equitestolius,

why is he a cock sucker? i think he deserves every penny he gets.

The people who buy know NOTHIBNG about bodybuilding nor drugs, they are usually either really stupid OR really young.

If i fell for that he would deserve the money, as it is not sold as the steroid trenbolone or Stanozol etc… it is claimed to be like it BUT legal.

that word alone should warn these saps who buy it expecting 20LBM gains in 28 days… shit. A-Drol doesnt deliver that!

Nah, i think he has tapped the lucrative supps market and extorted money from some very desperate and ill educated people. 100% Legally. More power to him i say.

[quote] JJ wrote:
why is he a cock sucker? i think he deserves every penny he gets.

The people who buy know NOTHIBNG about bodybuilding nor drugs, they are usually either really stupid OR really young.

If i fell for that he would deserve the money, as it is not sold as the steroid trenbolone or Stanozol etc… it is claimed to be like it BUT legal.

that word alone should warn these saps who buy it expecting 20LBM gains in 28 days… shit. A-Drol doesnt deliver that!

Nah, i think he has tapped the lucrative supps market and extorted money from some very desperate and ill educated people. 100% Legally. More power to him i say.
[/quote]

LMAO, what a retarded post.

Oh, come on. I’m sure some of y’all would sell out to a beautiful scam like that. Especially having advertisements on STEROID.COM. I wouldn’t think twice to start something like that, especially if it’d benefit me to put me through college. These private colleges suck!

[quote]Thatguy8me wrote:
Oh, come on. I’m sure some of y’all would sell out to a beautiful scam like that. Especially having advertisements on STEROID.COM. I wouldn’t think twice to start something like that, especially if it’d benefit me to put me through college. These private colleges suck![/quote]

You’re a scumbag.

There are always going to be things like this out there. In my opinion the fault lies on the person buying the items not the one selling them.

Yes it may be the biggest ripoff of all, but hell if you could sell a bottle for $85 dollars and its nothing more than what was listed wouldnt you?

In my opinion, if they are dumb enough to buy from the site then they dont need the real deal.

bmc

“beebuddy” people are scumbags because they have opinions? That makes you just as big of a scumbag as them, if not more because of your immature behavior. This is an open forum open to different opinions. Please keep your nonsense to yourself because i am just about 99% positive nobody here wants to listen to it.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
There are always going to be things like this out there. In my opinion the fault lies on the person buying the items not the one selling them.

Yes it may be the biggest ripoff of all, but hell if you could sell a bottle for $85 dollars and its nothing more than what was listed wouldnt you?

In my opinion, if they are dumb enough to buy from the site then they dont need the real deal.

bmc[/quote]

Yea, the problem is that they DON’T list the ingredients on the site. They give their products steroid like names instead… They are scumbags.

I’ve no idea how ITZ found the actual ingredients.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
“beebuddy” people are scumbags because they have opinions? That makes you just as big of a scumbag as them, if not more because of your immature behavior. This is an open forum open to different opinions. Please keep your nonsense to yourself because i am just about 99% positive nobody here wants to listen to it.

bmc [/quote]

Um, no he’s a scumbag because he’s willing to rip people off. Do you understand that? That makes a person a scumbag.

Both sides are retarded. A) The scumbag who designs these sites (Clapp)…does it obviously to prey on them and B) People who do not use common sense or take the time to research. But neither could exist without the other…

You dont understand my point and I am not getting into a debate about this either.

There will always be scams and ripoffs. Most things on the shelves of GNC is a ripoff. They promise things that are not completely true. Does that make GNC a scumbag?

The fault lies in the buyer not the seller. Like i said already, if someone is stupid enough to buy anything off that site then they dont need to be handling real AAS anyway.

Sorry I dont sympathize with someone that blows hundreds of dollars with no research.

I am done with this subject. Waste of my time.

bmc

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
You dont understand my point and I am not getting into a debate about this either.

There will always be scams and ripoffs. Most things on the shelves of GNC is a ripoff. They promise things that are not completely true. Does that make GNC a scumbag?

The fault lies in the buyer not the seller. Like i said already, if someone is stupid enough to buy anything off that site then they dont need to be handling real AAS anyway.

Sorry I dont sympathize with someone that blows hundreds of dollars with no research.

I am done with this subject. Waste of my time.

bmc
[/quote]

Your indignation is laughable.

facko is correctomundo.

Both are idiots. Hey I undesrtand some consumers are too lazy and dumb on this INTERNET INFORMATION age to do a tiny little bit of research, but that doesnt make the scammers right! They still are scum.

Yes Brian is a jerk for ripping people off with his fake gear. You can’t have a scammer unless you have suckers to buy it in the first place so some blame has to go on the customers themselves. But to me the real scumbag here is Anthony Conners/Roberts. He didn’t open up his mouth about this when he was working for Brian, just waits until he gets fired to badmouth him. If he had any real character he never would have taken the job that endorsed these products to begin with. Fine when you get a paycheck, dirty con artist when you are fired, please.