BreStruction's Progress Log

[quote]London Runner wrote:
That’s why I said hire a trainer. But most will tell you, not to squat, not to deadlift etc, and I think that’s bullshit. From your attitude, you seem serious about this, so it’s only right you do it properly.

Fortunately for me, I’m someone that can learn from watching others, People in the gym, Youtube etc. There’s plenty of coaching vids that cam be found on-line, but I understand that they’re not for everyone.

http://www.californiastrength.com/videos.html

The only advice I can give that I think will help, is to watch the good ones, try to imitate, get someone in the gym to film you doing them (side on for the main lifts), and then post them on here for critique.

About dressage, I’m sorry but making horses dance is not my thing, but I am more then competent when it comes to riding. :slight_smile:

LR[/quote]

Prove to me you can ride a horse and I miiiiight take you seriously :stuck_out_tongue: or better yet, prove to me you can lift some weights :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]BreStruction wrote:
Prove to me you can ride a horse and I miiiiight take you seriously :stuck_out_tongue: or better yet, prove to me you can lift some weights :p[/quote]

Damn you caught me. I’ve never lifted a weight or stepped into a gym in my life! I’ve just been around here for almost 3 years because of the witty banter and the Super Serial Supplements!

Don’t spill my secret!

LR

Prove to me you can ride a horse and I miiiiight take you seriously :stuck_out_tongue: or better yet, prove to me you can lift some weights :p[/quote]

Damn you caught me. I’ve never lifted a weight or stepped into a gym in my life! I’ve just been around here for almost 3 years because of the witty banter and the Super Serial Supplements!

Don’t spill my secret!

LR[/quote]

I heard you’re actually a yoga teacher…

Don’t spill my secret!

LR[/quote]

I heard you’re actually a yoga teacher…[/quote]

Actually it’s Yogalates.

LR

Don’t spill my secret!

LR[/quote]

Actually it’s Yogalates.

LR[/quote]

whatever brings you closer to pleasuring yourself with that big mouth of yours.

Don’t spill my secret!

LR[/quote]

Actually it’s Yogalates.

LR[/quote]

whatever brings you closer to pleasuring yourself with that big mouth of yours.
[/quote]

OK.

LR

:slight_smile: ah !! well, i’m bad and pushing that way…i’m a big nerdy exclamation point screaming happy person–i just get quite excited! :slight_smile:

i can’t wait to see you in powerful women, or if you stay here i’ll be harassing…i’ll try to keep the !'s to a minimum. ! whoops

Unassisted PRs this week … almost 5 months of training.
I’m 28, 145lbs (67kg) …female, if you’re wondering.

90kg deadlift
70kg squat
40kg bench

I think as my form improves, I will drive these numbers up.
can do a bunch of kip pull ups depending on how sore I am every where else.

Typical crap on my plate:

Breakfast:
supps: vit b12, multi vit, iron 1-2x/week, vit c, glucosamine/chondroitin (had bursitis as a rower… want to keep the joints lubed)
heap of granola, milk, yoghurt, coffee, 3-4 bananas/day

Lunch: 1/2 - 1 whole rotissirie chicken, pickles, milk

Dinner: the rest of my chicken, sauteed veggies, sometimes pasta, 3-4 boiled eggs, sometimes Rittersport Chocolate. MMMMM.

Protein supps: once and a while I drink a protein drink that has 53g of protein in it. Usually have one 2x week.

So far, I am not gaining any weight… but I can no longer fit into a ‘small-sized’ shirt anymore because I’ve added lots of delts, lats and pecs. I’m pretty lean actually, but tons of energy, so I’m not going to worry about eating more right now because I’m trying to ease into all this gradually, and not take it too fast…

Link to my log in “powerful women”
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/BreStruction#myForums/thread/4146468/0