Breathing While Eating

Is it ok to breath whilst I eat? Or should I hold my breath so my food doesn’t oxidize?

Thanks.

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Is it ok to breath whilst I eat? Or should I hold my breath so my food doesn’t oxidize?

Thanks[/quote]

I think you’re supposed to inhale nitrogen gas while eating, to keep the food at its freshest. You could also try wrapping the food in saran wrap, or keeping it in its original packaging. Then just regurgitate the plastic later.

Cool, good advice…now, when I cut my banannannannas into .9’s, can the .1’s be combined to make a sort of clone bananna? Or should I give them to homeless people?

[quote]Kailash wrote:
IL Cazzo wrote:

Thanks

I think you’re supposed to inhale nitrogen gas while eating, to keep the food at its freshest. You could also try wrapping the food in saran wrap, or keeping it in its packaging, while eating. Then just regurgitate the plastic later.[/quote]

HAHAHAHSDHASLKDHASLHDASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH INSTANT GOLD POST> INSTANT.

Just don’t breathe while eating explosives. When they oxidize- KABOOM! Worse than Pop Rocks and Pepsi.

There are some dumb fuckers on this site if they are worried about their food oxidizing while eating it. If your body is that damn fragile, just give up. Breathing itself is obviously killing you so just die already. Why wait around and force us to listen to you?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
There are some dumb fuckers on this site if they are worried about their food oxidizing while eating it. If your body is that damn fragile, just give up. Breathing itself is obviously killing you so just die already. Why wait around and force us to listen to you?[/quote]

Whoa, whoa, slow down big guy…I’m pretty sure this whole thing is a joke :-).

And if it’s not, then…

wow.

i’m just waiting for someone to ask, if lifting breaks down the muscle tissue, then wouldn’t I get stronger from not lifting?

[quote]IL Cazzo wrote:
Cool, good advice…now, when I cut my banannannannas into .9’s, can the .1’s be combined to make a sort of clone bananna? Or should I give them to homeless people?

[/quote]

I wouldn’t risk it… better to waste then waiste!

[quote]CC wrote:
Professor X wrote:
There are some dumb fuckers on this site if they are worried about their food oxidizing while eating it. If your body is that damn fragile, just give up. Breathing itself is obviously killing you so just die already. Why wait around and force us to listen to you?

And if it’s not, then…

wow.

[/quote]

I missed the “can I put ice in my Grow!” thread that came before this one.

[quote]tveddy wrote:
i’m just waiting for someone to ask, if lifting breaks down the muscle tissue, then wouldn’t I get stronger from not lifting?[/quote]

Uhh…

(Pulls hand down and slowly sinks into chair…)

I think you are supposed to take three deep breaths when you can barely rep your fork anymore, and bang out one more!

I thought the title said “Breading while eating”, sounded awesome. I’m terribly dissapointed.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
CC wrote:
Professor X wrote:

And if it’s not, then…

wow.

I missed the “can I put ice in my Grow!” thread that came before this one.[/quote]

Now that you point that out, yes I see how it ties in. One totally clueless post deserves another jest. Hell Ill give it 5 stars based on that.

To clarify whether this post is a joke or not, The screen name IL Cazzo loosely translates from the Italian as “The Dick”.

[quote]cleansnatch wrote:
To clarify whether this post is a joke or not, The screen name IL Cazzo loosely translates from the Italian as “The Dick”.[/quote]

Yeah, but Il Cazzo has been posting here for a while. This isn’t an ad hoc username.

Better to go off of Il Cazzo’s history of sarcasm and irreverence.

X it’s Cazzo. He’s from NJ do the math.

Cazzo, what the hell is your avatar?? It looks like a Stormtrooper in mid clean.

Look on the anabolic diet thread, he messed with photoshop I believe.

How did the “whilst” not give it away? Who says “whilst” anymore?