Breathalyzer Test Ruled Inadmissible!

$3000 down the drain, but no DUI.

I am now 2-0 vs. the state of Washington.

[quote]belligerent wrote:

I am now 2-0 vs. the state of Washington.[/quote]

how?

Why was the test inadmissable?

Do tell…

They only need to get you once, but fuck them.

You think you can live with killing a mother and her child. Think about it!

This is something to be proud of?

I’m with KBCThird,

If you were drunk, your a douche.

I was driving circles around an empty parking lot with a BAC 0.01 over the legal limit. I did not endanger anyone.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I’m with KBCThird,

If you were drunk, your a douche.[/quote]

You’re new here. He wasn’t just drunk, he was in a parking lot doing donuts while he waited to sober up.

[quote]Uncle Gabby wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
I’m with KBCThird,

If you were drunk, your a douche.

You’re new here. He wasn’t just drunk, he was in a parking lot doing donuts while he waited to sober up.[/quote]

Ha ha. Ok so just obnoxious, fair enough.

EDIT: I have no idea what over the limit feels like. Never had to take one. Is that drunk?

So why was the test inadmissable? Not accurate enough for that small a margin? What’s the limit over there? It’s 0.05 here.

Maybe you should stop driving drunk.
douche.

The preliminary Breathalyzer was within the margin of error, and the evidenciary Breathalyzer was under the limit, so they didn’t have a case.

L-O fucking L. reread that. I’m out $3000 but i win.

Oh yeah, I remember you now. Didn’t realize you were the same guy. Doing the donuts was dumb, but not going out on the road was a good decision

What kind of record are you going for? 10-0? How do you plan to plan to get caught and beat them next time?

For the love of God, don’t you guys know what a donut is? He was driving circles. When You do donuts you are laying rubber as you spin circles. Can not be done in Belligerent’s front wheel drive Corolla.

PS. Congrats, B.

You are bragging because you were .01 over the legal limit? 1/100 of a percent? You could claim the breathalizer was not calibrated and beat that. I am not impressed.

Drunk driving should not be a crime.

[quote]LIFTICVSMAXIMVS wrote:
Drunk driving should not be a crime.[/quote]

On your own property it should not be a crime. On public roads that is another matter entirely.