Breast Test

I got a 6. I should really sleep with more Playmates. How’d you do?

If you don’t know what I’m talking about, see T-mag’s news section this week:

I gotta nine, with the airbrushing its kinda hard to tell on a few.

9 out of 12.

Damn im good.

This is just too easy.

Search for the flawless tit. The gravity defying tit. The glued-on half-cantaloupe look. The perfectly round tit. The biologically impossible big tit that contrasts so much with the rest of the girl`s inexistent bodyfat.

Just too easy.

Woops. That was another test. 10 out of 12.

10 out of 12…who’s says all those nights at strip joints is a waste!

…If I could only touch

9…those pear shaped implants make it more difficult…

Okay. I did better the second time, no perfect score yet though.

Half are real and half are fake. You can tell that by checking all real or all fake and tallying the results.

I don’t know… if you use the back button and switch 'em one at a time you get different answers… ?

11 out of 12 - I wish they had tests like that when I was in school

3 out of 12… What the heck!

vroom, my fiance and I were taking the test together to see who would get a better score, and when we went back to see which ones were right, just like you said, it gave us different scores for the same answers

10 out of 12.

vroom, my fiance and I were taking the test together to see who would get a better score, and when we went back to see which ones were right, just like you said, it gave us different scores for the same answers

What the hell is that… ? Controversy-generator algorithms?

These ones are real!
Nooooo! THOSE are!
NO! GRR! THESE ONES ARE!
Etc.

Imagine the scene. LOL.

Maybe Hef can’t tell which ones are real anymore either. Damn pear shaped implants!

Since no one has scored a 12 yet, I’m guessing the tally program is messed up or the test is rigged.