Breast Support

This thread is hilarious!

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:
Well, he doesn’t have any tits so he has to GTFO.[/quote]

Rude bitch, I may not have tits, but my girl does. My question was still valid in any case. I can understand i you girls are a little uncomfortable talking about breasts and stuff. Maybe it still makes you giggle like you did back in junior high during sex ed., but please try to control yourself. Or maybe I accidentally posted in the prepubescent “no boys allowed club” forum and you don’t actually have tits yet.

I have tits. Fed two kids with em.

And calling someone a rude bitch isn’t going to get the answer to your question.

Tell your ‘girl,’ that she won’t know what works best until she tries for herself.

/thread

[quote]Theomacho wrote:

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:

Rude bitch, I may not have tits, but my girl does. My question was still valid in any case. I can understand i you girls are a little uncomfortable talking about breasts and stuff. Maybe it still makes you giggle like you did back in junior high during sex ed., but please try to control yourself. Or maybe I accidentally posted in the prepubescent “no boys allowed club” forum and you don’t actually have tits yet.
[/quote]
What? Don’t make me come over there and show you my boobs!!!

^Now look at the next post.

Maybe this will help. Some sports bras show a lot of nipple. I try to avoid giving people the high beams at the gym.

You want to know what kind of bra I’m wearing?

[quote]Theomacho wrote:

[quote]Cal Jones wrote:

Rude bitch, I may not have tits, but my girl does. My question was still valid in any case. I can understand i you girls are a little uncomfortable talking about breasts and stuff. Maybe it still makes you giggle like you did back in junior high during sex ed., but please try to control yourself. Or maybe I accidentally posted in the prepubescent “no boys allowed club” forum and you don’t actually h
ave tits yet.
[/quote]

Calm your silly ass down.

“Tits or gtfo” is a joke on this site.

LMFAO!!

I’m glad I’ve never pissed off the whimminz on this site.

Shits hilarious

[quote]mom-in-MD wrote:
I have tits. Fed two kids with em.

And calling someone a rude bitch isn’t going to get the answer to your question.

Tell your ‘girl,’ that she won’t know what works best until she tries for herself.

/thread[/quote]

Well at least than you didn’t display bad humor. Thank you. I’ll just call my mom and my sister to get their opinions.

[quote]Powerpuff wrote:
Maybe this will help. Some sport’s bras show a lot of nipple. I try to avoid giving people the high beams at the gym. [/quote]

It seems some people like that look…

Personally, I prefer to keep things a little more natural…

There are also similar options for PETA members…

OP, When shopping for a bra, important to find your correct cup size. This is not the correct cup size.

Ok. Back to the cats.

as a super bitch myself, I would say the only bra that offers full support is a metal bra.