Breast Feeding in Public

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
They stare at boobs because they think it means the woman is more likely to get knocked up. We keep em around all the time to keep you around all the time.

I fully support public breastfeeding, but discretion is a must. My sister in law would whip out her titty anywhere (including church at my wedding) without a towel or small blanket. She was the talk of the event. Bitch stole my thunder. [/quote]

Can I see your boobs PMPM? It can be discrete, no one else will see them but myself…that avatar picture of yourself gets me all fussy, only your boobs will settle me down :slight_smile:

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
football061 wrote:
I like me some boobs. Anyone wanna let me suck on some boobs?

I’m sure Makavali would let you suck on his…[/quote]

Nah…Renton sucked him dry…nothing left…

I was at a softball game and caught some nip and tit as i was walking by. I was excited/confused…

Really what’s the difference between whipping it out and taking a piss in public? It’s a natural thing right?

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
I’m starting to think your just an all around dumbass…[/quote]

misspelled words and incorrect grammar typically don’t bother me, but if you’re going to call someone stupid you really need to spell everything right.

to answer the question public breastfeeding doesn’t bother me. although i will agree that discretion should be used.

[quote]adamhum wrote:
I was at a softball game and caught some nip and tit as i was walking by. I was excited/confused…

Really what’s the difference between whipping it out and taking a piss in public? It’s a natural thing right?

[/quote]

One is to benefit an idiot who doesn’t plan ahead and can’t take care of himself. The other is to benefit a baby.

And no, Football. That didn’t work last time and it won’t work this time!

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Yes or No?

Discuss.

I’ll start. No. To me it seems like an attention whore thing to do and indicates lack of planning and forethought. As much as I like tits, breastfeeding is one of those intimate things that belongs in a private space.

Makavali - Starting shit storms worldwide since the 80’s.[/quote]

HA. Spoken like someone who has never had kids. Did you think breasts were only for your pleasure? They actually do serve a very natural purpose.

Most women are pretty discreet about it, using a blanket etc. Problem with babies though is that they’re just not very “controllable”. They may tug the blanket down. They also may all of a sudden realize they’re hungry! Believe it or not, they don’t really plan ahead and eat more than they need to before they “go out” with mom. They pretty much poop, pee and eat as needed.

Trust me, when you get married and have kids, you’ll be MORE than happy that your wife has a ready and able supply of milk that doesn’t need to be refrigerated, warmed, mixed, etc, where ever you go.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
ouroboro_s wrote:
DoubleDuce wrote:
dianab wrote:
Women have boobs for one biological reason: to nurse babies. I know that is hard for some of you to comprehend.

Actually that�?�¢??s not true. Women have breasts whether nursing or not for the purpose of attracting men. No other animal is similar to this. But the fat deposits that make up the majority of breast tissue most of a woman�?�¢??s life serve no other purpose than for the enjoyment of others. =0)

Women are also one of the only females that purposely remain attractive and sexually active whether biologically ready for reproduction or not. Essentially sex for humans keeps couples together in addition to being reproductive.

Humans are different than almost all other animals on matters of sex including boobs.

And this thread needs the comment, �?�¢??pics or it didn�?�¢??t happen�?�¢??

I have to disagree with this one a bit. I think it’s a chicken/egg scenario. Because breasts are for feeding children, larger breasts are likely subconsciously viewed as a sign of good fertility. Therefore men are generally attracted to them… leading to sexy time and reproduction.

No other mammal on the planet has anything similar.

Breast tissue (fat deposits), which is the stuff every guy stares at, in no way whatsoever contribute to feeding a child.

Itâ??s like looking at a male red winged blackbird and saying that his red feathers are there for flight. Well sure, he couldnâ??t fly without them and feathers were developed for flight, but that isnâ??t really what weâ??re talking about. Without the red markings they cannot attract a mate. The markings are there for no other purpose. Theyâ??re even a hindrance to survival being an anti-camouflage.

Breasts are the Human version of peacock feathers.
[/quote]

It still doesn’t matter. The overall theme is to care for the child. Large breasts attracts more men b/c this usually represents a fertile/healthy person, the woman can use her senses to find the best prospect to provide the seed for life and to provide/protect her and the child, the woman uses her breasts to feed the child which is needed (forumla can not replace the anti-bodies that the mother provides to the child through her milk against diseases/bacteria/viruses), and the woman keeps the man around by, as you say, remaining attractive.

Conclusion: Big breasts are biological designed to aid in providing the best environment to raise a child.

Verdict: Breast feed away…It’s only because Americans are raised to be ashamed/scared of the human body that this is an issue. Go anywhere else in the world, and people don’t give a damn.

I thought breast feeding was a myth

HOLY SHIT! WOMEN ACTUALLY HAVE MILK INSIDE THEM?

that’s fucking awesome! theyre like grocery stores milk,eggs,fish

What I don’t get is the women still breast feeding when the child is five or six or even older. WTF?

[quote]bond james bond wrote:
What I don’t get is the women still breast feeding when the child is five or six or even older. WTF?

[/quote]

It goes back to survival. There is a huge emotional bond formed b/w child & mother during breast feeding which reinforces the act. That is how important breast feeding is/was to raising a child. This bond is very difficult to break for the child and mother. But I do agree, it’s weird but unless we are walking in their shoes, we really won’t be able to totally understand that connection.

Shit, I do it. What’s the big deal?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
adamhum wrote:

One is to benefit an idiot who doesn’t plan ahead and can’t take care of himself. The other is to benefit a baby.

And no, Football. That didn’t work last time and it won’t work this time![/quote]

Damn! I thought that maybe since I haven’t been on in awhile it would finally work…you break my heart PMPM…cries

I nursed all my children anywhere and anytime they were hungry, discreetly, of course. I had a special snuggly so I could nurse my twins at the same time. It’s really no big deal. Breastfeeding is the best thing for giving your baby a healthy advantage right from the beginning. Nobody ever said anything to me or gave me dirty looks. Maybe because Yo Daddy was there looking big, bad and mean.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
Absolutely. I breast fed both of my daughters in public. I got very good at it. I could do it discretely while I mowed the lawn:) If you have a baby and he/she is crying and the way to get it to stop is put your tit in his or her mouth, that’s what you do. It’s just a fact of life. It tends to be more of an issue in N. America.

People who don’t like it, can learn to govern their eyes. Having said that, I never had anyone say anything to me or suggest I do it somewhere else. Maybe it’s the look mothers get after listening to crying babies for hours on end like they might stab you if you talk to them.

I only wish I had such an easy way to keep the kids from bitching now that they’re older.[/quote]

You Canadians are much less uptight about boobage, and most things I find.

Someone asked for pictures…

[quote]BrownTrout wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
OK as long as they are prepared to share.

Yeah…your a little fucked up too. [/quote]

:slight_smile: look whatever it takes to get to 4,000 calories a day. Someone on another thread said we needed to be creative.

[quote]Cockney Blue wrote:
BrownTrout wrote:
Cockney Blue wrote:
OK as long as they are prepared to share.

Yeah…your a little fucked up too.

:slight_smile: look whatever it takes to get to 4,000 calories a day. Someone on another thread said we needed to be creative.[/quote]

I think you may start a trend here…

I’m going to start recommending now “Squat and breast milk, right from titties”

[quote]brian.m wrote:
is it bad if i do get a bit excited about it?[/quote]

Whatever rocks your boat. I would try contain myself though with the excitement in public, otherwise you may end up on www.awkwardboners.com .

Makkun

Breast feeding prevents obesity, diabetes and heart disease. And you think I’m opposed in any form or place.

I got you all.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
You come from a society that diminishes women. Thin about that. They are your domestic servants and oppressed. That’s why you look down at such behavior, even though you were fed and nurtured by the very act you condemn. You expose yourself as an idiot.

Your own mother nurtured your Atheist ass with her breast. She breathed life into you and now here you stand mightily looking down on such an act. Wanna know why? Because you’re uncomfortable with it. Why? Because you find it disturbing. Why? Because you’re a closet pervert. You see something natural and normal as an abomination.

Your stupid attempts at controversial topics is silly and that of a retard. Get a life and don;t be so proud of your stupidity.[/quote]

And you wonder why I don’t take you seriously. You saw a plane filled with jet fuel slam into a building on live television and you say “well if you think THAT was the cause”.