Breaking Bad Starts Again

Here are my guesses on what’s gonna go down by the time it’s over:

Skyler rolls on Walter to get less time for her money laundering and being an accomplice to countless other crimes but she’s still totally fucked
Junior goes off to college and never looks back
Marie leaves Hank and disappears
Hank is out of a job and destitute
Jesse offs himself
Saul gets a lengthy prison sentence for all his misdeeds
Walter gets a clean bill of health and survives it all but has destroyed everything in his life he holds dear.
Badger wins the lottery

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

Skyler rolls on Walter to get less time for her money laundering and being an accomplice to countless other crimes but she’s still totally fucked
Jesse offs himself
Walter gets a clean bill of health and survives it all but has destroyed everything in his life he holds dear.
Badger wins the lottery
[/quote]

You may not be too far off the mark with a few of these.

I think Hank will end up getting fired and going vigilante on Walt. And I think Walt jr is going to lose his shit and beat up Skyler.

Don’t forget Jesse will likely find out it was Walt who poisoned his gf’s son so he will be baying for Heisenberg’s blood too.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]GrizzlyBerg wrote:

He was fired because he never pursued Fring, not the fact that he was friends with him. [/quote]

That too.

But Merkert was his spending personal time with Fring mentioning how he had him over for BBQs and such.

The whole police department loved Gus (sans Hank) because he donated shit tons of money to them. Through your logic everyone would have been fired. .
[/quote]

You can’t fire a whole police department, that is silly and you’re taking my comment too literally. Obviously only the head of the department (or whatever title Merkert held) would be fired.

From the looks of it Hank will pursue Walt which in my mind does not mean that his career will be over[/quote]

Uhh… spending practically every weekend with a drug kingpin for a year and a half will not have serious blowback including losing his job?

Yeah, I highly doubt that.

[/quote]

Here’s the thing, though. Merkert also is not the one who caught onto Fring. So he was fired basically for not doing his job, which is to catch high-level meth dealers.

I suppose it’s a safe assumption at this point that it’s Hank who exposes Walt and is the reason Walt is in whatever position he’s in when we see him at the outset of the episode. So Hank has a major thing going for him in that he is the one who figures out who Heisenberg is, at a time when not only was Walt not ever on anyone’s radar, but most likely never would have been given that all of Hank’s co-workers seem satisfied that Fring was Heisenberg. It literally would have taken someone in Hank’s position to have caught onto Walt. No one else was in position to do so. And it’s clear that Hank never completely believed that the Heisenberg angle stopped and started with Fring. So Hank can at least hang his hat on the fact that while everyone else considered the Fring case over and done with, Hank was the only one still pursuing the REAL Heisenberg.

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

Jesse offs himself
Badger wins the lottery

[/quote]

I think you’re pretty close to the mark with several of these conjectures. Especially with Jesse blowing his brains out or however he chooses to go. Shades of Shane from the last season of The Shield.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

Jesse offs himself
Badger wins the lottery

[/quote]

I think you’re pretty close to the mark with several of these conjectures. Especially with Jesse blowing his brains out or however he chooses to go. Shades of Shane from the last season of The Shield.[/quote]

I totally forgot about the baby. Holly will end up a ward of the state

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]sonnyp wrote:

Jesse offs himself
Badger wins the lottery

[/quote]

I think you’re pretty close to the mark with several of these conjectures. Especially with Jesse blowing his brains out or however he chooses to go. Shades of Shane from the last season of The Shield.[/quote]

I totally forgot about the baby. Holly will end up a ward of the state[/quote]

I think your right except for Hank, I think he ends up getting killed somehow.

What does everyone think Walt is going to do with the Ricin?

Is it fair to assume that Todd has been the one making meth for lydia?

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:
[/quote]

That’s the only thing I can think of.

It would help explain why the quality of it is so shit.

[quote]En Sabah Nur wrote:

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:
[/quote]

That’s the only thing I can think of.

It would help explain why the quality of it is so shit.[/quote]

Although Jesse has been cooking meth much longer then Todd, I thought it was funny that Todd couldn’t even come close to the purity Jesse made by himself when cooking for the cartel (i think he had 97%?). Really shows how much Jesse has grown.

What does everyone think Walt is going to do with the Ricin? [/quote]

I was thinking maybe it’s his suicide tab. Like no one is gonna take him alive.

Walt’s quote at the end goes up there as my favorite quote from the series. Might only be second to “Say my name” “You’re Heisenberg” “You’re goddamn right”[/quote]

I’m new to BB, just watched season 1 on Netflix the other day.

Does anyone know where “Heisenberg” is from? Werner Heisenberg was a theoretical physicist most famous for his uncertainty principle. I though it was pretty much genius for Walt to use that name for an alias.

Rob

The real question is not whether anything happens to Walt at the end of this show, but his family. That’s what he’s doing this all for (at least initially) and for something to happen to one of them (death, injury, jail time for Skylar) would hurt him more than him being locked up etc. I’m guessing one or all of them don’t make it through.

I actually think Jesse will in fact live. Fucked up irreparably, but he will live.

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:

Walt’s quote at the end goes up there as my favorite quote from the series. Might only be second to “Say my name” “You’re Heisenberg” “You’re goddamn right”[/quote]

I’m new to BB, just watched season 1 on Netflix the other day.

Does anyone know where “Heisenberg” is from? Werner Heisenberg was a theoretical physicist most famous for his uncertainty principle. I though it was pretty much genius for Walt to use that name for an alias.

Rob[/quote]

I think the Uncertainty Principle fits perfectly for his character. The more you think you know about one aspect of Walt the less you know about other aspects. You can never fully grasp your head around ever piece of his character. It was absolutely genius for them to use the name Heisenberg for his character.

[quote]justrob wrote:
The real question is not whether anything happens to Walt at the end of this show, but his family. That’s what he’s doing this all for (at least initially) and for something to happen to one of them (death, injury, jail time for Skylar) would hurt him more than him being locked up etc. I’m guessing one or all of them don’t make it through.

I actually think Jesse will in fact live. Fucked up irreparably, but he will live. [/quote]

I hope that bitch Skylar would die. What would make it better is if Jesse killed her as revenge for Walt killing Brock.

[quote]justrob wrote:

I actually think Jesse will in fact live. Fucked up irreparably, but he will live. [/quote]

I hope that bitch Skylar would die. What would make it better is if Jesse killed her as revenge for Walt killing Brock. [/quote]

I think I read somewhere that every episode where Skylar has a prominent roles, viewership take a significant dip

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]justrob wrote:

I hope that bitch Skylar would die. What would make it better is if Jesse killed her as revenge for Walt killing Brock. [/quote]

I think I read somewhere that every episode where Skylar has a prominent roles, viewership take a significant dip
[/quote]

It was not necessarily episodes. What they did was they looked at the episode as 5-6 chunks or blocks (the part between commercials). Whenever she was part of the block, viewership dropped for that block of time until the next commercial or chunk of episode. People still wanted to see the episode but could not stand her. A friend of mine had a chance to interview the cast and he said that absolutely no one asked Skylar any questions during the interview.

Fun theory I found online, about Walt taking the attributes of those he kills.

When he kills Krazy 8, he began cutting the crusts off his sandwich like Krazy 8

When he kills Gus, he starts driving an estate car just like Gus, to hide in plain sight.

When he kills the guys who worked for Gus who used a child to do their bidding (Shooting Combo) he also started to use kids.

When he kills Mike he has his whiskey on the rocks, before then he had no ice in his whiskey (as you can see by the episode where Mike hits him in the bar)

On the first episode of Season 5, in the diner, he uses the bacon to make a ‘52’, just like Skylar did on his previous birthdays…

So Walt may kill Skylar.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

When he kills Krazy 8, he began cutting the crusts off his sandwich like Krazy 8

When he kills Gus, he starts driving an estate car just like Gus, to hide in plain sight.

When he kills the guys who worked for Gus who used a child to do their bidding (Shooting Combo) he also started to use kids.

When he kills Mike he has his whiskey on the rocks, before then he had no ice in his whiskey (as you can see by the episode where Mike hits him in the bar)

On the first episode of Season 5, in the diner, he uses the bacon to make a ‘52’, just like Skylar did on his previous birthdays…

So Walt may kill Skylar.[/quote]

Wow these are some insightful observations spidey! Whether he kills skylar or not I’m not sure but that’d give Walt jr a good reason to kick his dads ass, which is what I think will happen for some reason.

[quote]Spidey22 wrote:

So Walt may kill Skylar.[/quote]

How does someone pay this much attention to whiskey?