Breaking Bad has Started

Holy fucking crap Gustavo!!!

So it seems as though the head honchos of the cartel are all dead…who does he go against now?

Does this make Gus the head of the cartel now?

I hope Mike is okay.

I think that Skyler’s old boss needs to have an ‘accident’.

Wowza, just finished last night’s episode, epic.

It seems that Jesse will need to openly choose his loyalty in the next episode, as he has the position to kill both Mike, and Gus right now.

Wowzer.

How does this show keep getting better?

[quote]RampantBadger wrote:
Wowzer.

How does this show keep getting better?[/quote]

Meh, most shows go into decline after the 4th season. If they have a really good season 5 and beyond I will be impressed.

Gus is sooooooooooo boss

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Wowzer.

Meh, most shows go into decline after the 4th season. If they have a really good season 5 and beyond I will be impressed.[/quote]

I have read that next season will be the last.

I am both happy and sad. Happy, because they won’t be dragging it out until the story is just stupid, but sad that such a great show is going to end.

Overall, I wish more shows would quit while they are still good (or great as in the case of Breaking Bad.)

Holy shit that was awesome.

Creepy laugh is creepy

just started this show on netflix…i’m on season one ep. 2 so i won’t read this thread, so far the show seems good. liked dexter first 3 seasons gotta catch up, really love SOA, prison break on netflix…so so.

[quote]cyruseven75 wrote:
just started this show on netflix…i’m on season one ep. 2 so i won’t read this thread, so far the show seems good. liked dexter first 3 seasons gotta catch up, really love SOA, prison break on netflix…so so.[/quote]

“Seems [b]good[/b]…” ???

WTF? Best Show Ever.

I love it so much I want to marry it, I do!

I just can’t comprehend how they’re going to do two more episodes. That was some shit.

^ !!! I’m stoked. I’m watching it online so I don’t get any commercials and I thought that ep.11 that ended with him laughing on the ground was the finale. I just looked though and there doing a final season (5th) with 16 episodes.

I’m hoping it doesn’t get drawn out just to hit 16 episodes, I could easily see them finishing this series completely with 1 or 2 more episodes.

So I just caught up and fucking love this show.

For me it’s a tie with Dexter.

It seems as though Jesse is the little engine that could. I like that kid. Fuck Walt and that bitch Skylar.

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

It seems as though Jesse is the little engine that could. I like that kid. Fuck Walt and that bitch Skylar.[/quote]

You are wrong.

Breaking Bad > Dexter.

No contest.

Anyone else think we’ll be hearing more about this Germany “company” which owns Gus’ restaurant and the ventilation system company?

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

It seems as though Jesse is the little engine that could. I like that kid. Fuck Walt and that bitch Skylar.[/quote]

You are wrong.

Breaking Bad > Dexter.

No contest.[/quote]
No ma’m. /thread.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Wowzer.

Meh, most shows go into decline after the 4th season. If they have a really good season 5 and beyond I will be impressed.[/quote]

I have read that next season will be the last.

I am both happy and sad. Happy, because they won’t be dragging it out until the story is just stupid, but sad that such a great show is going to end.

Overall, I wish more shows would quit while they are still good (or great as in the case of Breaking Bad.)[/quote]

Since it is ending next season, I have a feeling they are not going to end the current season with a resolution but just a cliff hanger for the beginning of next season.

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

You are wrong.

Breaking Bad > Dexter.

No contest.[/quote]

Agreed.

Dexter is a pretty good show, but is way too repetitive.

Dexter chases after a ritualistic serial killer…again and again. The show is definitely good but nowhere close to Breaking Bad’s quality.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

You are wrong.

Breaking Bad > Dexter.

No contest.[/quote]

Agreed.

Dexter is a pretty good show, but is way too repetitive.

Dexter chases after a ritualistic serial killer…again and again. The show is definitely good but nowhere close to Breaking Bad’s quality.

[/quote]His evolution to self-awareness is the real story line, the rest is entertaining plot. BB protagonist is spiraling out of control hardcore, which is weak. Great plot though and equal drama, making an obvious tie.