Forrrrrr what?
[/quote]

For breaking a man’s hand.[/quote]

Not if he can snatch it from you.[/quote]

Barbells work better for snatches.
[/quote]

Actually dicks do.

V[/quote]

That whole thing starting with the hammer was gold and it was so good you’d think it was scripted!

Not sure how much force it would take, but I know two people who’ve personally met Adrian Peterson on seperate occasions and they both said they felt like their hands were breaking due to his grip. So I guess I’m saying that if you’re actually Adran Peterson you could, but you should probably lighten up a bit.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Not sure how much force it would take, but I know two people who’ve personally met Adrian Peterson on seperate occasions and they both said they felt like their hands were breaking due to his grip. So I guess I’m saying that if you’re actually Adran Peterson you could, but you should probably lighten up a bit.[/quote]

Weird. You’d think he’d be able to hold on to the ball.

I kid, I kid.

^ouch

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Not sure how much force it would take, but I know two people who’ve personally met Adrian Peterson on seperate occasions and they both said they felt like their hands were breaking due to his grip. So I guess I’m saying that if you’re actually Adran Peterson you could, but you should probably lighten up a bit.[/quote]

I kid, I kid.[/quote]

Actually I know you were joking but his fumbling has more to do with how he holds the ball when he runs. Look at what Tiki Barber had to go through and he needs to do the same thing. Either wrap the ball with two hands or when you break out into space, don’t hold it down in your hand, Hold it curled up into your upper arm and into your ribs. Watch almost all of his fumbles, and you will see what I am talking about. Guys know he runs like that so they let him go by and then stab at the ball.

V

No script, I just thought the breaking a man’s hand thing was silly.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

I kid, I kid.[/quote]

Actually I know you were joking but his fumbling has more to do with how he holds the ball when he runs. Look at what Tiki Barber had to go through and he needs to do the same thing. Either wrap the ball with two hands or when you break out into space, don’t hold it down in your hand, Hold it curled up into your upper arm and into your ribs. Watch almost all of his fumbles, and you will see what I am talking about. Guys know he runs like that so they let him go by and then stab at the ball.

V[/quote]

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

I kid, I kid.[/quote]

V[/quote]

Haha. Was actually gonna make that joke but wanted to see how long it would take for someone else to do it. And Vegita’s right about his style being his handling problem.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

I kid, I kid.[/quote]

V[/quote]

Haha. Was actually gonna make that joke but wanted to see how long it would take for someone else to do it. And Vegita’s right about his style being his handling problem.[/quote]

Yep, he doesn’t hold it as tight to his body as he should. Ups his mobility but compromises ball security and leaves him open to punch outs.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

I kid, I kid.[/quote]

V[/quote]

Haha. Was actually gonna make that joke but wanted to see how long it would take for someone else to do it. And Vegita’s right about his style being his handling problem.[/quote]

Yep, he doesn’t hold it as tight to his body as he should. Ups his mobility but compromises ball security and leaves him open to punch outs.[/quote]

I think his amazing hand strength actually gives him a false sense of security to not take care of the ball like he should. Well at least it probably used to. I think you’ll see him take better care of the ball this year, he is too good of a player to allow himself to continue doing that.

V

[quote]mokaloka99 wrote:

1. Having massive grip strength doesnt mean you should crush people’s hands when you shake them. A true bada$$ at anything doesnt have to show it off. So you trying to overly squeeze someone’s hands, shows signs of immaturity.
    [/quote]
    THIS. I hate when people try to do that just because you’re bigger (notice i said biggER) and they feel like they have to prove something to you.

I once had a girl try and crush my hand, which totally threw me off guard.

Well the #2 came today. I warmed up and got it closed 3 times right off the bat, but since then haven’t been able to close it once so my grip must be completely fatigued. I kinda think a bit of an adrenaline rush might have helped me too.

And no, I don’t actually intend on crushing people’s hands. I just have dreamed of having that kind of power since I was a kid. I hate to steal this quote, but I get the whole “with great power comes great resposibility” thing.