T Nation

Breakfast - What Do You Have?

depends on the day. on a workout day, since i work out at 2pm, i’ll have about 6-8 egg whites cooked in smart balance butter, 2 servings unsalted peanuts, 1 serving flax oil. on non workout days i’ll start my carbs right away with 1 cup old fashioned oatmeal, 1 cup fat free milk, 1 scoop whey protein powder, and 1 banana. All these, however, have a multi vitamin with them.

Coffee

2 cups oats w/ skim milk

2 x pieces of toast w/ peanut butter

185gms of tuna

600 ml of water

1 cup of Oatmeal, mixed with 1 scoop GNC chocolate whey protein

1 cup fat free cottage cheese
w/
1/4 cup of yogurt
&
banana

2 Zone bars (fudge graham) and 16 oz of milk, usually 2%, most of the time.

Typically:

6 Eggs
1 Cup (uncooked) oatmeal
coffee

then lots of water

greens+ in 12oz. water with 250mg niacin.

green tea with 4g creatine and a pinch of Celtic sea salt.

30g whey in skim milk with a banana.

3/4 cup mixed berries in either a hot or dry cereal with skim milk.

4 whole eggs, 4 whites with 1 turkey pepperoni, spinach, onion, hot sauce, sometimes a little parmesan cheese and 1 or 2 slices dry whole grain flax toast.

another cup of green tea.

Every morning I start out with an orange, a cup of grapes, and a half cup of blueberries. Then for protein I either do a full serving of Metabolic Drive Complete; 4 egg whites and 4 slices canadian bacon; or 2 scoops of whey with some ground flax.

I really do wish I could stand the taste of eggs. I just can’t though.

Tommorrow, I am going to help my grandpa pave his driveway, and sunday at grandma’s house is

BISCUITS AND GRAVY

If God at breakfast, thats what he would have.

Now that I am at college and have access to the all you can eat dining hall I have been eating some of my best breakfasts ever. I usually have a bowl of cottage cheese, bowl of blueberry yogurt, scrambled eggs, omelete, and bacon or sausage. when I am lucky i have fresh pineapple too

If Im gonna have a leg day…

3 eggs
2 fryed potatos
5-6 pieces of bacon / burger patty
2-3 servings cheese
2 cups milk
1 cup orange juice

Usualy I eat

40 grams whey
2 potatos
2 tbs peanutbutter
2 cups milk

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
I just had:

1 scoop of Whey protein
1 scoop of Metabolic Drive
1 teaspoon of Natural Peanut butter
2 Flameout Capsules
3 Fish Oil Capsules
2 Teaspoons of BeneFiber

And a whole lotta water

My next 4 meals will look identicle to this one, only I will only have the fiber in 2 more of the shakes.[/quote]

Where’s the actual food ? 1 teaspoon of Natural Peanut butter? I’d weigh 120 lbs if that’s all I ate.

are hashbrowns ALL that bad for breakfast>?

I used to eat 5 a day at morning break when I was doing steelwork, but I figured eating junk was ok when you had a huge calorie requirement.

heh. I can’t resist.

I’m cutting so I had one of the expensive but good muscle milk and oatmeal ready mixed. Yummm. Well and some extra folic acid just in case :wink:

(no commercial interest).

Every other day I eat an omelette made with 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites, 1/2 cup steamed spinach(usually frozen), and 3 sliced mushrooms. I have that with 6 oz. steak and a medium baked potato.

On the other days I eat a double serving of oatmeal with 1,2 cup of blueberries, 1 tablespoon of natural peanut butter and a scoop of whey protein.

[quote]ScottL wrote:
heh. I can’t resist.

I’m cutting so I had one of the expensive but good muscle milk and oatmeal ready mixed. Yummm. Well and some extra folic acid just in case :wink:

(no commercial interest).[/quote]

You might want to read this before you eat Muscle Milk again.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1231523

(no commercial interest)

Well, Usually I have an apple and then a buncha egg whites, about 8. But some days I have 2 heaping bowls of cereal and some other fuit. I really really love cereal.

Today I had:
-3 whole eggs (farm fresh)
-3 sprouted corn tortillas
-couple handfuls of raw, shredded cheddar cheese
-16oz raw milk (farm fresh)
-2 tsp. cod liver oil

[quote]Bizmark wrote:
Well, Usually I have an apple and then a buncha egg whites, about 8. But some days I have 2 heaping bowls of cereal and some other fuit. I really really love cereal.[/quote]

Dude, that sounds awful. How long have you been doing this? Your farts must smell terrible.

[quote]spiritspider wrote:
SWR-1240 wrote:
I just had:

1 scoop of Whey protein
1 scoop of Metabolic Drive
1 teaspoon of Natural Peanut butter
2 Flameout Capsules
3 Fish Oil Capsules
2 Teaspoons of BeneFiber

And a whole lotta water

My next 4 meals will look identicle to this one, only I will only have the fiber in 2 more of the shakes.

Where’s the actual food ? 1 teaspoon of Natural Peanut butter? I’d weigh 120 lbs if that’s all I ate.

[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=546491

Lately ive been eating a half to 3/4 of a cup of oatmeal (before i add the water). While thats cooking up i make a protein shake consisting of 1 scoop of Metabolic Drive Complete, and about 1/2 a scoop of Low-Carb Metabolic Drive. I make the oatmeal with a little extra water so the 1/2 a scoop of protein i mix in dissolves well. I then put about a “stingy handful” (opposed to a complete handful) of walnuts into my oatmeal.