1/2 teaspoon of ALCAR
1 teaspoon of Piracetam
1 tablespoon of BCAAs
1 teaspoon of creatine
1 serving of Crystal Light to mask the taste :slight_smile:

Then, I blend up:

2 scoops of whey
2 scoops of Green Vibrance
couple of spoonfuls of Stonyfield Plain Yogurt.

While this is mixing, I cook up 1.5 cups of oatmeal, and mix in some frozen blueberries.

Supplements:
5 Fish Oils Capsules
1 Ester C 500
1 E 400

Then I make a nice poop.

Muesli-old country style from bobs red mill servred hot with a scoop of vanilla protien powder and 1/4 cup blueberries.
Muesli is a blend of rolled oats, wheat, rye, triticale, barley, almonds, date crumbles, raisins, sunflower seeds, and walnuts.

2 months before a competition, I eat

200 grams of Egg Whites - scrambled
75 grams of Shredded Wheat in water

Then I take my supplements

2 Tribs
2 CLA caps
5 grams L-Glutamine
6 tabs of Leukic

After a competition - Off the strict diet… and about 9 months or so before my next comp.

6 eggs sunny side up
6 pieces of rye toast
Half-Litre of Chocolate Ice Cream
3 toasted Peanut Butter and Strawberry jelly Sandwhiches
32 oz. of skim milk. Skim because… I don’t want to get fat :slight_smile:

I just had:

1 scoop of Whey protein
1 scoop of Metabolic Drive
1 teaspoon of Natural Peanut butter
2 Flameout Capsules
3 Fish Oil Capsules
2 Teaspoons of BeneFiber

And a whole lotta water

My next 4 meals will look identicle to this one, only I will only have the fiber in 2 more of the shakes.

Today it was cottage cheese with a scoop of chocolate Metabolic Drive and a spoonful of peanut butter.

Today is a low eating day and I want to keep those aminos flowing…

My breakfast sounds so boring to the previous posts, but since you asked:

2 Hardboiled eggs
1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of Metabolic Drive
1/2 cup blueberries, or can of pineapple

coffee and or green tea

This is a typical work day meal. Weekends are usually an omlete with turkey sausage and oatmeal.

You must be on the velocity diet.

I had a protein shake this morning, and I am eyeing some hashbrown patties. Even though hashbrowns are almost as bad as twinkies.

half a dozen Spike and two Sam Adams…

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:

I had a protein shake this morning, and I am eyeing some hashbrown patties. Even though hashbrowns are almost as bad as twinkies.[/quote]

Yea, I’m 2 weeks into it. I tried it once before but with a cheat meal/day instead of one healthy meal per week, but I failed 2.5 weeks into it.

Not having any cheat meals really helps to control the cravings.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
BarneyFife wrote:

I had a protein shake this morning, and I am eyeing some hashbrown patties. Even though hashbrowns are almost as bad as twinkies.

Yea, I’m 2 weeks into it. I tried it once before but with a cheat meal/day instead of one healthy meal per week, but I failed 2.5 weeks into it.

Not having any cheat meals really helps to control the cravings.[/quote]

Not having any “meals” probably helps to control the cravings too. You really do have my utmost respect. I have to have solid food every three hours or so, I couldn’t just swill protein shakes all day.

10 oz. of spring water

1 serving of Greens + w/ matcha tea

2 hard boiled eggs

2 slices of bacon or 1 large sausage

1 cup of oatmeal w/ wild blueberries, dried goji berries, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, a drop of maple syrup and vanilla almond milk.

2 grams of fish oil

Probiotic capsules

I’m having half a leftover pizza from last night. In 30 mins or so I’ll have a pint of water with 15g of Gatorade and 30g of protein; then I’ll set off to the gym for my Saturday workout.

I’ll also be taking a multivitamin, 500mg of vit C, 400iu of vit E, a vit B complex, 2400mg of fish oil, 2000mg of flax oil, 500mg of glucosamine, and 60mg of Ginkgo Biloba. I would also take 500mg of MSM, but I’ve run out.

I don’t usually have pizza for breakfast, I should add :slight_smile:

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
Not having any “meals” probably helps to control the cravings too. You really do have my utmost respect. I have to have solid food every three hours or so, I couldn’t just swill protein shakes all day.
[/quote]

Pussy!!!

j/k man.

I usually feast on the insides of all the small, skinny guys at my gym doing curls in the squat rack.

Or just toast. :slight_smile:

4 whole eggs
2 pieces of toast w/ jam
500mL of 2% milk
1 large apple

seems to do the trick.

I tried an indian spiced omelet this morning :
1/2 cup of egg whites
2 eggs
Spices to taste : ginger, turmeric, garlic, cumin, add to egg mixture then mix it up.
When it begins to cook, add some fresh mint and fresh coriander. Put some lime juice over it.

I normally have 2 eggs scambled with 4 sausage patties and some toast with oj.But if it’s a workout day,I’ll swing by McDonalds and get the deluxe breakfast…I don’t have time to swing by the house and cook,school starts at 7:15 here.

1 cow.

[quote]zdrax wrote:
1 cow. [/quote]

Nice work z. You should try eating “1 buffalo” if you’re bulking :wink:

I usually eat an omlette with 2 eggs and some egg whites with:

Spinach (tons, it shrinks in teh pan)
yellow pepper
onions (burnt to death before anyhting hits the pan)
some buffalo sauce (basically just paprika and water)

While it’s all cooking I eat a grapefruit. love those things. sometimes the grapefruit makes me take a monster shit so cooking becomes very tricky indeed.

Then i get into some fish caps and my animal pak vitties.

Love eggs.

-chris