Breakfast Protein Source

Hi, is it better to be eating whey or cassein protien at break fast?

I’ll sum up the remainder of the thread this way:

TSB…

Just eat more…

Too much contradictory information to know one way or another…

With a name like vegirox, you’re not going to be getting big anyway so why bother?

Send us your complete dietary plan and a list of goals and we will critique your plan…

Ban this poster!

Now the rest of the board has to come up with the most likely posters for the previous comments.

whey for the faster digesting carbs

[quote]windmill85 wrote:
whey for the faster digesting carbs[/quote]

What?

[quote]windmill85 wrote:
whey for the faster digesting carbs[/quote]

Gotta love those fast digesting carbs in Whey.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
windmill85 wrote:
whey for the faster digesting carbs

Gotta love those fast digesting carbs in Whey. [/quote]

yeah all four of them

Why does it have to be one or the other? Buy a tub of each and mix them, or use one type on one day, and the other type the next day.

6 whole scrambled eggs and 2 oz. each of colby and monteray jack slow fried over low heat in real butter.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
6 whole scrambled eggs and 2 oz. each of colby and monteray jack slow fried over low heat in real butter.[/quote]

Eggs are my favorite, too.

Save the protein powder for other times and gets some real food in you in the morning.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
6 whole scrambled eggs and 2 oz. each of colby and monteray jack slow fried over low heat in real butter.

Eggs are my favorite, too.

Save the protein powder for other times and gets some real food in you in the morning.[/quote]

Yep

Either can be used, and which is better would depend entirely on what the hours after breakfast are like. If you rarely eat all day then go with casein. Otherwise, just pick one. Focus on getting enough food first, then refine your choices later.

I eat two breakfasts, one casein/whey shake, followed by scrambled eggs around an hour later. I am just not hungry in the morning, so the shake is easy to get down.

Hope that helps.

why wouldn’t you want a quickly absorbed protein source after not eating for 9 hours ?? i know i do and i usually hit the whey first thing. then i do something to get the blood up like a little run w/ the xvest or mess around w/ some cleans. then i eat a breakfast that’ll get me through till mid morning.

I simply get a mix. I use 1 scoop of Metabolic Drive and one scoop Grow! whey in a cup of oats and buckwheat with fruit. nice little 600+ calorie breakfast that gets me rolling on the right track for the day.

1 dozen boiled eggs.
Never complain aboabout feeling hungry again

I would say full eggs (in summer) or beans (in winter).
Whey around workouts or before bed, only Isolated.

Is dat a record bump or wut… 11 years

Holy sh*t why was this on my recent feed???

Nice try. Ur just a shill for big boiled egg industry. Probably fake natty as well, selling gullible teenagers boiled eggs

3 Likes