Breakfast Pre-Workout

I always eat carbo breakfast before going to train, now I wanted to try it this way, have breakfast with protein and fat. take carbohydrates after 30 minutes of wo to lower cortisol and leave at least in part the act gh. what do u think?

eat protein with every meal, sucka

that’s for sure, what I’m asking is whether for breakfast in addition to pro should I eat carbo or add only intra wo. Then:

choice 1:
7am breakfast : protein + carbs
8am wo

choice 2:
7am breakfast: protein + fats
8am: wo, after 30 min of wo add intrawo with vitargo

I’m assuming that you mean that you include carbs in your pre-workout feeding, not that you’re just eating carbs. I always used a similar approach. Sure some people will say that your total macro #s for the day are more important, but IMO, I always felt better training after a carb meal, and feeling better → better training → better results all around.

S

On a bulking cycle you’re better off raising insulin levels prior to training in order to blunt the secretion of cortisol and emphasize mTOR over AMPk. Your objective is to minimize protein breakdown and maximize protein synthesis.

On a cutting cycle you’re better off minimizing insulin levels prior to training and emphasize AMPk over mTOR. Your objective is to minimize lipogenesis and maximize lipolysis while keeping protein breakdown to acceptable levels.

I think nutritionally it really doesn?t matter that much. What is more important is getting the work in. Do what gives you the best energy, and performance in your training.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
I think nutritionally it really doesn?t matter that much. What is more important is getting the work in. Do what gives you the best energy, and performance in your training.[/quote]

QFT

I always do well with 100g oatmeal,1scoop of hydro protein and an apple.I have breakfast also 1 hour before wo…I tried complex food before wo and it wasn’t very good.