Breakfast On The Go?

2 Polly-O Light String Cheese mozzarela sticks a medium whole grain bagel and a medium pear do it for me. (500+ calories, 24g + protien 46g Carbs)

Sorry, my post didn’t come off quite as I planned… it was meant as a reply to BFG’s post… and sarcastic in nature(though I wish Pepsi and Dunkin Doughnuts was a good combo).

Fact is, I actually had a problem with soda affecting my teeth too. About 7 or 8 years ago the dentist I was going to told me to quit it because it was eating away at the enamel on my teeth(which apparently is naturally thin on me anyway).

Jill,
Do a search on past posts. There have been a couple recipe threads in the past. I wish I could remember some of the names to help you out. You could bump those, or just start a new one(everyone else seems to be doing it lately).
Lois rocks, she is one sexy cartoon!

I use a black and decker cordless blender called a “Gizmo”. It is quiet, the charge lasts a long time and it comes with 3 blending attachments. Price is about $20.

It will not crush ice though. Braun makes one that is corded that will crush ice for about the same price.