Breakfast Ideas for Diet

I absolutely hate eggs and cant choke down more than 2 or 3 and then I cant eat anything else because I get an upset stomach. so does anyone have a good suggestion for a substitute?

I used to eat 4 eggwhites, with turkey and mozzarella cheese on a whole wheat wrap with salt pepper and a bit of hotsauce. It’s a great way to get in a few eggs and have it taste more like a “breakfast burrito” than straight eggs.

Combine with a protein shake and a piece of fruit and you’ve got yourself a good breakfast.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
I used to eat 4 eggwhites, with turkey and mozzarella cheese on a whole wheat wrap with salt pepper and a bit of hotsauce. It’s a great way to get in a few eggs and have it taste more like a “breakfast burrito” than straight eggs.

Combine with a protein shake and a piece of fruit and you’ve got yourself a good breakfast.[/quote]

I’m shamelessly stealing that recipe for the morning.

[quote]Petermus wrote:
I absolutely hate eggs and cant choke down more than 2 or 3 and then I cant eat anything else because I get an upset stomach. so does anyone have a good suggestion for a substitute?[/quote]

Protein pancakes:
2 large eggs
40g vanilla protein powder
30g ground almonds (almond flour if you can)
5 tablespoons water
Splenda (optional)
Baking soda (optional for puffier pancakes)

BLEND

Cook up in a little olive oil.

I just had a stack of these for breakfast sprinkled with a little splenda.

Its a rough recipe anyway - I need almond flour methinks for a better texture… and a larger pan…

But fucking godly to munch on when they have a bit of splenda on top, are wrapped up in a kitchen towell and you eat on your way to lectures on a cold early morning =]

ALSO:

3 large eggs
2 tablespoons splenda
1 tablespoon semi skimmed milk
1 tablespoon natural peanut butter
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1-2 teaspoons water

BLEND

Insert into microwave on a low-medium setting. Take out and beat vigorously every 30 seconds - when it goes back in all curds should have been beaten so you have a relatively even smooth consistency again. On low in my microwave it takes about 3:30 before I get the consistency I want - like a very creamy, thick, smooth oatmeal like texture… no hint of egg smell of taste AT ALL - just smells/tastes of sweet, hot cinnamony goodness.

The above recipe is based on another guys creation in another thread with a couple of minor tweaks of my own.

Both of these are P+F combos - im on a fairly low carb diet at present… also means they can be eaten pretty much any time of the day! The cinnamon eggs I often have before bed - so damn tasty!

Infact a girl in my flat ordered me to make her up a bowl the other day :smiley:

.75c whole grain oatmeal with 1.5c water with 1scoop chocolate or vanilla Metabolic Drive.

Blend, and cook on low heat; stir often.

325kcals of heaven, oh and it is incredibly filling.

P.S. Don’t use too high of a heat, it denatures the protein and makes cleaning the pan a pain.

You don’t have to eat traditional breakfast food. Eat whatever you want and your body can handle as your first meal…meat, chicken, fish, turkey, etc.

Beef - It’s what’s for breakfast.

I had 8 oz. of Beef Tenderloin this morning smothered with 3 fried eggs, red onions, and a bit o’ cheese.

Breakfast of Champions.